Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos (37652 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by dabrin: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerian police officer knelt down with one leg as his wife-to-be sat on the other lap in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/police-officer-knelt-one-leg-wife-sat-lap-pre-wedding-photos

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by dabrin: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2018

1 Share

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by dabrin: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2018
What a beautiful couple.
GOD BLESS your union.

18 Likes

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by Donald95(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2018
Your marriage life will only be peaceful and successful if you didn't put tears on the eyes of another family.

29 Likes

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by MemeKing: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2018
I wish them a HML in advance .

wait , I thought seun wanted to marry , or he was just seeking attention ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Donald95:
And you think your marriage life will be peaceful after all the injustice and killings you have vented on an ordinary civilian ABI ??
Oga, easy with husband to be, he is not the genesis of the killing happening all over the country

8 Likes

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by chiommy123(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2018
congratulations to them and happy married life in adavance

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by Lagbaja01(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2018
You need beauty for ashes....but how can you get beauty when you are still holding on to the ashes??...let go of the ashes!
Donald95:
And you think your marriage life will be peaceful after all the injustice and killings you have vented on an ordinary civilian ABI ??

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by tydi(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2018
lovely couple!!

if It happened i become a force man I'd marry a fellow force woman, she need to understand the language, that is if marriage der my mind self!
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by PrincessB1(f): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Beautiful wink
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by itsandi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by emmabest2000(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Soldier Love

Wish them well though

In another news
Lala bite someone to coma somewhere grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by semyman: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Allow us to reply those insulting the president of a nation teeth for tat on Nairaland please.
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
this one no de stand for road
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by Mikeross62: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
beautiful
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by livinus009(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Simple and Beautiful
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by bluefilm: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Is the officer related to Kenneth Okonkwo aka Andy Okeke?
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by nairaman66(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
No peace for the wicked! As kings aa you have contributed to the cries of many in the land, there shall never be peace in your house!

But if otherwise, happy married life!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by helphelp: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ok na
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by atobs4real(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
After cutting people's head to do your wedding.... God dey
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wawu, nice piqsure

Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by frankwyte: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Police na work wey normal person dey do for Naija! Shame no dey una face sef!
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by lielbree: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lovely pose.

I wish I could lose like this with my hus but my fat asÅ› would probably break the poor dude's leg angry sad

I wish the happy married life.
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by Greenbirth: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
I swear if I get gun around. I go shoot. Fucking police.
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by IMASTEX: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
I have reservations to Nigeria Police. The lady just succeeded in increasing her prayer point. Congrats all the same.

Well, in case you're not man enough in the other room. See my profile to see how to please her naturally.
Re: Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hope he's not a SARS personnel undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.