Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides (24594 Views)

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides by Metuh: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
The cabinet shake up will quicken the mass defection.

It can't stop it
Re: Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
This a common occurrence caused by the need to free government executives with political ambition to pursue their ambition ahead of time to prepare for elections.
Re: Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides by OVAFYNBOY(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lvlink:
So the defection window is still open?

let me come and defect to the other room biko

Defect to my room biko
Re: Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides by AroleOduduwa(m): 1:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Belleful:
unintelligent people rejoicing over decamping. after the primary's of the PDP in rivers, delta, cross rivers and abia states and those that didn't get what they want and start decamping to other parties, what with u now call PDP?
To think you have the gut to call others unintelligent baffles me. APC are yet to conduct their own primaries as well, there will aggrieved members all over the country who things won’t go their way
Re: Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides by AroleOduduwa(m): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2018
shocked

Re: Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides by Belleful: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

To think you have the gut to call others unintelligent baffles me. APC are yet to conduct their own primaries as well, there will aggrieved members all over the country who things won’t go their way

why should you be surprised? same thing that will happen to PDP is what will also happen to apc. so no rejoicing. u see why I said unintelligent people rejoicing over decamping. intelligent people knows that decamping will continue from both sides till after the elections. this is Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.