Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) (33269 Views)

BRT Scraps Short-distance Tickets, To Commute 20 Passengers Per Bus / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by DaFlash: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
kagari:

where you trekking or cycling i dont really get
vistamedics:

It is expected for a state with over 18m population commuting in a very small land area.
flyca:

All these hbp because you saw staff bus
Take heart
Biolexxin:
Tell your developers to take their development to their underdeveloped gully's in their zoo, and see the fresh air you ask for return.
Don't know if some people think with their brain at all.
Henri8:

and I concur.
Enugwu is bar.
Fresh everything.
KINGwax007:
is that all?

But the way, what are doing in Lagos?

Do u have to sell gala everywhere?
babajeje123:

See bitterness. High BP is real o
jungleluv70:
Go back to ur state now abi staying Lagos na by force.
KingKingKing:

Stop giving attention to idiots. That's what they feed on.

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Adelivinggreat(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
How can I work for Lagos State government?
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Printerscanner: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Anybody who thinks the Lagos state government is doing anything tangible in that state needs to get his brains removed and replaced with noodles. I was at ojo going towards alakija the other day and I had find the nearest shop just to breath fresh oxygen . virtually everywhere in Lagos is extremely polluted asides from certain places in ikoyi and lekki. How these lagosians have failed to encounter a serious disease epidemic for years still baffles me. In my own opinion, lagos state is nothing compared to abia , Enugu, anambra and many more. The only difference is that its cosmopolitan.

What are you doing in Lagos then? Did Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode or even Oba of Lagos write letter to you? I can recall that Fashola once abducted you fllat heads all over Lagos, imprisoned you and finally dumped several of you at Onitha Bridge Head at about 2:00AM, yet you children of hate and anger still jumped into the next available trailer carrying cows to Lagos. NONSENSICAL NONSENSE.

4 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Strikethem: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Anybody who thinks the Lagos state government is doing anything tangible in that state needs to get his brains removed and replaced with noodles. I was at ojo going towards alakija the other day and I had find the nearest shop just to breath fresh oxygen . virtually everywhere in Lagos is extremely polluted asides from certain places in ikoyi and lekki. How these lagosians have failed to encounter a serious disease epidemic for years still baffles me. In my own opinion, lagos state is nothing compared to abia , Enugu, anambra and many more. The only difference is that its cosmopolitan.
Are you talking of Abia and anambra WHO said are the most polluted in the world?
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Oga, you described an unpleasant moment you experienced in a certain area but ended up condemning virtually the entire state. Why nau?
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Dollabiz: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hmmm
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Laredojohn(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by tobinwesta: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice move and weldone Gov. Ambode. I wish other state governors can follow suit and stop being a waste product to the people who voted them to power.
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Kdon2: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You never see anything tangible, so Mr looser what are you looking for there? You go look traffic? Mofo
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by blackboy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
I was informed PSP has been stopped in certain areas in Lagos.
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by ETHIX(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
With their peanut salary
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by ETHIX(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
With their rubbish salary

Most states pay their workers well far better than Lagos state

Pls do ur investigation well
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by EponOjuku: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Lagos is nothing compared to Abia?

You're an Ipob pig, envy is your hallmark. The evil you wish others usually returns upon your heads in multiple folds.

The progress of Lagos would continue to bring you heartache till you die of frustration like Chinua Achebe.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What is an Osu man doing in Lagos?
Who invited you?
Will you will fùck back to your ipov OSU cage angry
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by drlateef: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

That's what you should expect in a city of 18 million people. The places you mentioned in the east are not up to 20% of Lagos population. Shanghai, New Delhi etc are the most polluted cities in the world, more worse than Lagos.
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by raphemmanuel(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
KingKingKing:

Obinna Peter Azubuike.. you think i don't know who you are....?

You grew up in Oshodi before relocating to Nsukka , you left Oshodi because your rickety shop was destroyed by Ambode and ever since then anything "Ambode" and "Lagos" has always been a pain in ur neck.

The last time you and Chuks spoke you said you were not happy in Enugu and wish u never left Lagos because your life has gone downward spiral.

I know d effect of your loss is really affecting you psychologically i would suggest you check ur sef in a psychiatric home.

Well d oshodi you left has really worn a different and "beautiful' look...

The Lagos u love in reality but spite on Social media is a million times better than all d States in the East..

SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL THOSE PICTURES UP THERE ARE, NO SOUTH EAST STATES HAVE SUCH BEAUTY.

Well if you would like to come back to Lagos call Joshua and he will help u financially he is doing big things in Alaba.

Obinna Peter Azubuike you are running mental little by little pls take care of yourself pls.. we all love you
hey nigga,
From your write up I strongly agreed that you know this guy too well and you might be one of his friends.
But you f**ked up big time by coming to the public to disclose almost everything about him.
Why can't you keep people's secret.
I can see you are one of the reasons WISE people keep their secrets to themselves.
You never worth to be anyone's friend, coz u can gossip.

No hard feelings bro. This is just the fact.
I know you will be grieved with my comment. But believe it that " TRUTH IS BITTER"
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by opey112(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lagos is extremely dirty, filthy,one m ajor minus for This current Administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by notoriousbabe: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
abeg keep quiet jo
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Zirah: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Daft daft daft. Tell your people to leave Lagos. As a matter of fact, na your igbo people full ojo/alakija area
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by jarkata(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
abia wey dey never pay salary for ten months, have d poorest road network
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
vistamedics:

It is expected for a state with over 18m population commuting in a very small land area.

23million Sir

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by newslifeop: 12:57am On Aug 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by santricedupas(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

nah true talk bro, I love enugu a very serene environment
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Dootty(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Why this poor attempt to launder Amobe's image. Those buses have in existence since the time of Jakande and only under Fashola regime with the help of Alhaja Balogun then head of service were new BRT buses introduced into fleet while some old ones were refurbished.
This government has not a single bus to the fleet or refurbished any of the ones so stop all this your silly propaganda for Amobe and face your auto biz as you known for.
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Rafaell(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Great stuff. Hopefully they can more modernized buses soon, but this will do for now.

It doesn't matter whether modernized
or archaic, as far as de ting is on 4wheels taking peeps to their destinations.
Can U imagine how much money de state govt. will be losing in this venture thru corrupt embezzling state officials who cash in on the opportunity to manage these buses ?
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by badtlimo(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2018
KingKingKing:

You grew up in Oshodi before relocating to Nsukka , you left Oshodi because your rickety shop was destroyed by Ambode and ever since then anything "Ambode" and "Lagos" has always been a pain in ur neck.

The last time you and Chuks spoke you said you were not happy in Enugu and wish u never left Lagos because your life has gone downward spiral.

I know d effect of your loss is really affecting you psychologically i would suggest you check ur sef in a psychiatric home.

The Lagos u love in reality but spite on Social media is a million times better than all d States in the East..

SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL THOSE PICTURES UP THERE ARE, NO SOUTH EAST STATES HAVE SUCH BEAUTY.

Well if you would like to come back to Lagos call Joshua and he will help u financially he is doing big things in Alaba.

Obinna Peter Azubuike you are running mental little by little pls take care of yourself pls.. we all love you
bros sorry no vex you be detective
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by tabithababy(f): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2018
KingKingKing:

Na wa o shocked
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wow, that's good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.