Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (36210 Views)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by obi4eze(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by aycorporat(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
seunmsg:
Tambuwal's planned defection and presidential ambition is a joke taken too far. He doesn't even have the structure to win Sokoto state alone not to talk of Nigeria. Once PDP hand him the party structure in Sokoto, it's all over for him. Sen. Wali, Mukthar Shagari and all other bigwigs in the party are moving straight to join Wamako in APC.

His weak position in Sokoto is why he's trying to contest for the president. He knows he can't win reelection as PDP candidate and so trying to save face by running for president. Sadly, he can't defeat people like Atiku or Kwakwanso for the ticket. In short, he's dead politically.
your analysis is on point. Thumbs up bro.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by IsaAbubakar: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
Kyase:
From last week Thursday to this week Monday now na tomorrow
2019 will show Nigerians that Buhari is the king of the North once and for all...
[/s]
trash trash trash
king of the North wey no fit win election since 2003

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by lielbree: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Put tambuwaal and wike on The pdp ticket!

They will flog buhari!
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by LazyNairalander(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Welcome sir! Anyone so long as it's not buhari.

check my SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by IsaAbubakar: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
FastShipping:
Tambuwal is the Fulani presidential candidate chosen and annointed by Wike.

Unfortunately, no politician (dead or alive) can beat that man called Buhari in the North. Not happening....
you don start again in your support for the terrorist
later now you'll be regretting
it's like they don dole out some cash to you guys grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by GodblessNig247(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
annnikky:
The ship is sinking and very soon the dullard fc will be heading back to daura by God's grace to conclude his assignment undecided

That has been my prayer point everyday. I have been directly affected by his wickedness!!!!
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by oglalasioux(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tambuwal, in my opinion, will lead PDP to win next year's presidential elections.

Humble and approachable man.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Femsyn(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Their stance would be clearer after they lose at the primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by famology(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ooooooooooh....Tambuwal you want to kill your political career this early?
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by maestroferddi: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kyase:
From last week Thursday to this week Monday now na tomorrow
2019 will show Nigerians that Buhari is the king of the North once and for all...
Olodo, the election next year is the Nigerian Presidential election and not the election for the leader of the north...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by pat077: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
This guy should stop wasting his time. He can't win PDP ticket not to talk of being the president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Hydrolysis(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why are they all defecting now. who will remain among APC to spy and frustrate them
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Hydrolysis(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why are they all defecting now. who will remain among APC to spy and frustrate them sad
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Whatever rocks ur boat man, even if Buhari is the only one left in APC, he go still clench this election. With the options available currently, I rather vote Buhari again, Atiku, saraki, dankwambo & tambuwal are too selfishly ambitious for my liking

9 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by dabwan123(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Walahi I love this guy too much....sai Tambuwal!!

bedspread:
Tambuwal is young
A detribalized Nigeria
Smart and intelligent
Great Candidate..
It's about A candidate to move us Forward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Born2Breed(f): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tambuwal is decamping to another party, not PDP.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
FastShipping:

Unfortunately, no politician (dead or alive) can beat that man called Buhari in the North. Not happening....

I was in your line of thought till I visited Abuja last week
.. guy, they are crying for change... Even the abokis them
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by maxtop(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Tambuwal should know that he is not yet ripe for a presidential shot...

He needs to come in and help push the party forward

Which party? The one he is out to dump or the one is wants to join ?
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Idrismusty97(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
So he was in APC before? Bye Felicia, Buhari doesn't have to do a thing. They are burying their political career with their hands. Buhari have been in the opposition since before even their Fathers grew balls, These clowns just ride on the fame of ruling parties and think they have what it takes? The king in the North shall put them in their places once more.

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by notoriousbabe: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Something tells me that Buhari, Oshiomole and Tinubu too will soon dump APC to join PDP or APGA

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by bedspread: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
FastShipping:

[/s] Buhari has been beaten by The people around him, his kinsmen.....
we are Packaging him to his father house in daura
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Abfinest007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
pdp are gaining more weight but hw will u have tambuwal, saraki, makafi, atiku, kwokwoso, turaki all in one party fighting for one possition there will b trouble later

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by zidek(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
With N-power, Buhari till 2023! For presidency APC is non negotiable!

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari is dead and buried
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Ibrahim505(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
I feel sad for the for the exit of saraki and Ahmed after i read the news here https://labaraiblogs..com/2018/07/dr-bukola-saraki-ya-bayyana-ficewar-sa.html and Tambuwal is also going now!
If those big wigs unites against Buhari anything can happen ooh.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by deebsman1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
krendo:
Saraki is the model President for a modern Nigeria where all are free and all are equal
I'd rather support Tambuwal
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by potoX: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
seunmsg:
Tambuwal's planned defection and presidential ambition is a joke taken too far. He doesn't even have the structure to win Sokoto state alone not to talk of Nigeria. Once PDP hand him the party structure in Sokoto, it's all over for him. Sen. Wali, Mukthar Shagari and all other bigwigs in the party are moving straight to join Wamako in APC.

His weak position in Sokoto is why he's trying to contest for the president. He knows he can't win reelection as PDP candidate and so trying to save face by running for president. Sadly, he can't defeat people like Atiku or Kwakwanso for the ticket. In short, he's dead politically.
You are 100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
The only reason I want Buhari to win now is that he’ll now be free from all these wolves that have crippled his government with their selfishness.

I’m confused sef, I don’t understand these politicians anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Tareq1105: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Tambuwal should know that he is not yet ripe for a presidential shot...

He needs to come in and help push the party forward

You said you want them to defect to your PDP and they are here with you to 'push your party forward' so don't complain.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Bruemath(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Party has been broken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Folashade Adeleke Welcomes Her Second Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.