Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (36218 Views)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Kennydoc(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol will tell you why via PM

This one you're doing PM with NgeneUkwenu, are you back to APC?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
FastShipping:
Tambuwal is the Fulani presidential candidate chosen and annointed by Wike.

Unfortunately, no politician (dead or alive) can beat that man called Buhari in the North. Not happening....
Just imagine what you are saying.No politician dead or a life can defeat him in the north ?life and politics is dynamic.may we all be a life to see what happens
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Ahmeduana(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kyase:
From last week Thursday to this week Monday now na tomorrow
2019 will show Nigerians that Buhari is the king of the North once and for all...
BUT NOT THE KING OF NIGERIA.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Afamed: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kyase:
2019 will show Nigerians that Buhari is the king of the North once and for all...
You said it all bro. Buhari himself is a political party in the North.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by annnikky(f): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
GodblessNig247:

That has been my prayer point everyday. I have been directly affected by his wickedness!!!!
God won't allow him to seat on that throne come next year..isha allah
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by robotix: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kyase:
king of the North that couldn't win presidential election for 2 times?
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by 35824L: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Alas! The lame duck that Nyesom Wike is pinning the PDP hopes on has finally moved. Honestly, this calls for celebration in Aso Villa. Bubu will trounce Tambuwal + Sultan of sokoto put together.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Wisekid0001(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
All these defectors are just giving Baba adequate space for him to free his head from stress and pressure in the general election. My point is he won't have any contender in the primary election in APC. I support PMB. I don't see any other Nigerian that can hold that position without jeopardising the office. Let's just be prayerful for the Nation and do our best to make Nigeria great again.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Allenken225588: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
na only God Almighty knw ur plan Oga saraki
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by UncleJudax(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
seunmsg:
Tambuwal's planned defection and presidential ambition is a joke taken too far. He doesn't even have the structure to win Sokoto state alone not to talk of Nigeria. Once PDP hand him the party structure in Sokoto, it's all over for him. Sen. Wali, Mukthar Shagari and all other bigwigs in the party are moving straight to join Wamako in APC.

His weak position in Sokoto is why he's trying to contest for the president. He knows he can't win reelection as PDP candidate and so trying to save face by running for president. Sadly, he can't defeat people like Atiku or Kwakwanso for the ticket. In short, he's dead politically.
Una go just de write blindly. If staying in APC is a guarantee for a re-election, why does he want to move out?

Once a member is moving out, he becomes insignificant.

I hear una
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by seunmsg(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
UncleJudax:

Una go just de write blindly. If staying in APC is a guarantee for a re-election, why does he want to move out?

Once a member is moving out, he becomes insignificant.

I hear una

He was given red card by Wamako. In case you don't know, Wakamo made him governor in 2015. Tambuwal is a very weak politician with no structure. He's also a serial betrayal who is hated by all major political leaders in the state.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by positivethought: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
ijustdey:

A source in the camp of the former House of Representatives Speaker told SaharaReporters on Tuesday afternoon that Tambuwal was never made to feel at home in the APC; and in addition, he understands that his “moderate” chances of becoming President in 2019 will be better explored in the PDP.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/31/exclusive-tambuwal-dump-apc-pdp-tomorrow-ahead-presidential-declaration

I don't really see the sense in Tambuwal decamping,is it only persons from the NW that are goid enough to rule this country from the north?,me oh,i'm for Atiku come 2019 irrespective of whatever anyone may say,those with credible evidence of Atikus negativities should bare it to convince me otherwise not that stuff about a so call American congress report that even the US government hasn't deem credible enough to act upon n declare Atiku wanted oh.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by ensamy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Will Buhari congratulate the winner of 2019 Presidential election ? or will monkey and baboon soak themselves in blood after 2019 Presidential election ? shocked shocked
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
good! as at today, I'll vote anybody over buhari!
the dude is a waste of my vote.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Kpartners: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
FastShipping:

Unfortunately, no politician (dead or alive) can beat that man called Buhari in the North. Not happening....

You will eat your words after February 2019
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Sagay212: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lol...funny abo.ki people. How many of them want to be president. Tambuwal, kwakwanso, atiku, saraki, lol..all of them running to PDP. Which of them will step down for the other... that's how they will foolishly end up allowing buhari to win the election again. Such useless country with greedy useless politicians. I hope they all end up in jail. So if buhari wins 2019 election, they'll all run back to APC to avoid jail? This country tire me

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by frowland(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
FastShipping:

I think Abacha will disagree with that dead or Alive thingy.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by frowland(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sagay212:
Lol...funny abo.ki people. How many of them want to be president. Tambuwal, kwakwanso, atiku, saraki, lol..all of them running to PDP. Which of them will step down for the other... that's how they will foolishly end up allowing buhari to win the election again. Such useless country with greedy useless politicians. I hope they all end up in jail. So if buhari wins 2019 election, they'll all run back to APC to avoid jail? This country tire me

Lol, say na aboki. shege mallam.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tambuwal or what ever he calls himself is about to commit political suicide, why don't he finish second tenure as a governor & then he can now pursue his presidential ambition in what ever platform he dimsfit.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Maseke: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
More APC senators and Lawmakers to defect tomorrow 1st August 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by TBD(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tambuwal why are you running faster then your leg you still have constitutional rights for second term, may be for the reasons best known to him and that will be the end of his political career inshaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Navalsadiq(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
We have been hearing these for long
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Navalsadiq(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
We have been hearing these for long.defect if you want to defect to the people's devilish party

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by OmoOshodi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Church of buhari where cows are worshipped, the church is based in daura
Zombies prayer version
Our Dullard who art in daura, gworo eater be thy name, thy killer herdsmen come, thy killings be done in the North as it is in South,give us this day our daily gworo and forgive the looters once they are with us, and lead us into rigging all the elections,but witch hunt defectors, for your power lies in the EFCC DSS and the military presently and not forever Amen!

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Archbishop88: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Another okorocha in making.. We know say las las na Governor u go be for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kennydoc:

This one you're doing PM with NgeneUkwenu, are you back to APC?
I am at liberty to join PDP, APC, Kowa, APGA, UNICEF etc...

Meanwhile, Ngene is my padi irrespective whether I'm in PDP today or APC tomorrow.

Learn never to burn bridges because of politics, religion or ethnicity

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by AZeD1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
FastShipping:

Buhari won the North 3 times and still lost the election.

1) You don't need to beat him in the North
2) Lots of Northern people who felt Buhari was a messiah and things would turn out better for them if he became President now know better.
3)Buhari beat GEJ by 2M votes with about 80 turn out in the North and 40% turn out in the SE. Taking the SE from 40% to 60% coupled with Buhari's loss in SW and NC, there's a big chance he would loose in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by godox2(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
His Presidential ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL

My man, who is your choiced candidate among your partys presidential candidate?I am from the North, Middle belt region, I want us to analyse your candidate and his chances.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Belleful: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Abeg tambuwa or Wetin dem call u, fight for ur reelection as governor instead of this ur Abuja jamboree declaration.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by AdesegunSanni89: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
AZeD1:

Buhari won the North 3 times and still lost the election.

1) You don't need to beat him in the North
2) Lots of Northern people who felt Buhari was a messiah and things would turn out better for them if he became President now know better.
3)Buhari beat GEJ by 2M votes with about 80 turn out in the North and 40% turn out in the SE. Taking the SE from 40% to 60% coupled with Buhari's loss in SW and NC, there's a big chance he would loose in 2019.
With Buhari and APC controlling the security agencies and INEC, lets wait and see how PDP will garner their fake votes. PDP can't win any presidential elections again in Nigeria. PDP doesn't have have the power to write fake results anymore. GEJ is the last PDP president in this country. Mark my words. There is no way Buhari will handover Nigeria to PDP again. NEVER EVER.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by kollinpowel(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
PDP ma ni problem o, when its time to select presidential candidate . PDP won ti ni problem.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
FastShipping:

Buhari has been beaten black and blue since 2003, in 2011 he cried like a widow until tinubu had compassion on him and sold him to his people. Buhari is going back to his losing days. Yaradua beat him I'm 2007, GEJ beat him in 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sagay Reacts To Akpabio’s Name On Ministerial List / Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.