Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (36219 Views)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by 8stargeneral: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari is gone cry cry
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by senatordave1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I am at liberty to join PDP, APC, Kowa, APGA, UNICEF etc...

Meanwhile, Ngene is my padi irrespective whether I'm in PDP today or APC tomorrow.

Learn never to burn bridges because of politics, religion or ethnicity
You are the amanyanabo of nairaland.your the most civilized,mature and well behaved pdp supporter here.you play politics of no bitterness,your flexible and carefree.you dont talk much just like seun and abagworo.(i miss abagworo,all his political predictions come to pass).the only other person that comes close is precision fixed.i wish other pdp fans here like tuniski and masterfraud can emulate.you represent the word moderate.
Ill love you to focus more on your state rivers and be less concerned about akwa ibom
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by senatordave1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
8stargeneral:
Buhari is gone cry cry
Actually,tambuwal and pdp are gone.tambuwal is being goaded by wike to commit political harakiri.if hes wise,he should go for a 2nd term and support buhari for a 2nd term and try again in 2023.up apc

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by tuniski: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

You are the amanyanabo of nairaland.your the most civilized,mature and well behaved pdp supporter here.you play politics of no bitterness,your flexible and carefree.you dont talk much just like seun and abagworo.(i miss abagworo,all his political predictions come to pass).the only other person that comes close is precision fixed.i wish other pdp fans here like tuniski and masterfraud can emulate.you represent the word moderate.
Ill love you to focus more on your state rivers and be less concerned about akwa ibom
Hey stop that. You and tonye probably are contemporaries stop dragging me to that.

Lesson in life for you and tonye 101:
When climbing the ladder stick to a lane or you will be seen as unreliable and hungry! Those who shift base with minimal bruise are gladiators not climbers
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by romanreign2084: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
i think it's high time we orientiate some fellas in this country,because the way some pple are just shouting the north as if they dont know the meaning of majority. YES the north are very populated are they the only one that will vote ni mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by bluecircle470: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Presidency in this country is now for every tom, dik 'n' harry....what does this one know about governance?
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
seunmsg:
Tambuwal's planned defection and presidential ambition is a joke taken too far. He doesn't even have the structure to win Sokoto state alone not to talk of Nigeria. Once PDP hand him the party structure in Sokoto, it's all over for him. Sen. Wali, Mukthar Shagari and all other bigwigs in the party are moving straight to join Wamako in APC.

His weak position in Sokoto is why he's trying to contest for the president. He knows he can't win reelection as PDP candidate and so trying to save face by running for president. Sadly, he can't defeat people like Atiku or Kwakwanso for the ticket. In short, he's dead politically.

Wen next u want to deceive ur self, Do it privately in ur room.

Meanwhile Tambuwal doesn't need to win Sokwoto in order to win presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
bluecircle470:
Presidency in this country is now for every tom, dik 'n' harry....what does this one know about governance?

what does Buhari know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Actually,tambuwal and pdp are gone.tambuwal is being goaded by wike to commit political harakiri.if hes wise,he should go for a 2nd term and support buhari for a 2nd term and try again in 2023.up apc

Nobody expect u to say otherwise...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=potoX post=69868212]If its not Buhari then we don't know him. Tumbuwal you are making the biggest mistake of your political career. [/quote

U mean "we" as in BMC media crew?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

While I appreciate your kind words, I must point to you that we are all different individuals with unique ideology and mindset. We see things from different perspective I think.

As for Akwa Ibom, I am somehow attached to it and I may not stop, however, my decision not to comment on Rivers politics is purely personal.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
His Presidential ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL

like say na u go share all the ticketsgrin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
FastShipping:
Tambuwal is the Fulani presidential candidate chosen and annointed by Wike.

Unfortunately, no politician (dead or alive) can beat that man called Buhari in the North. Not happening....

Who told u PDP intends to beat Buhari in the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:

like say na u go share all the ticketsgrin.
cheesy
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by tuniski: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Abeg learn small, Tambuwal will seek the presidential ticket like Rochas did in 2014 but, have a hold on the fall back guber ticket!

Left or right APC/Buhari won't know what hit them by 2019. They will bleed till exit.

Like I keep telling you, the political class have left Buhari and set to crown a new president next year.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by AfroSamurai: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I am at liberty to join PDP, APC, Kowa, APGA, UNICEF etc...

Meanwhile, Ngene is my padi irrespective whether I'm in PDP today or APC tomorrow.

Learn never to burn bridges because of politics, religion or ethnicity
hence, the reign of political prostitution continues.

What a shame!
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by 8stargeneral: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

To support a government dat doesn't value her citizens, a government dat kills,goverment dat brought sorrow,hardship and poverty in d name of political party,bro let be realistic for ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Heffalump(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
annnikky:
The ship is sinking and very soon the dullard fc will be heading back to daura by God's grace to conclude his assignment undecided

Honestly, the person I pity right now is that midget that calls himself pastor and VP. Don't know where he might decamp to. He was one of those that deceived us into believing in the "Change" mantra.

Not a single castigating words against all these killings by the chief Fulani Jihadist in Power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by tonyzeal(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
You guys need to understand what's going on;there is too much hardship in the country and all we need now is to vote out buhari and equally support anybody to run against him or they should impeach him,heavens won't fall

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by TruthinAction: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2018
FastShipping:

Unfortunately, no politician (dead or alive) can beat that man called Buhari in the North. Not happening....

I pray that your family members should become victim of the terrorist attacks in Jesus name.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by donqx: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2018
ohhh
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Compiller: 1:17am On Aug 01, 2018
ijustdey:

That serve A P C right

A source in the camp of the former House of Representatives Speaker told SaharaReporters on Tuesday afternoon that Tambuwal was never made to feel at home in the APC; and in addition, he understands that his “moderate” chances of becoming President in 2019 will be better explored in the PDP.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/31/exclusive-tambuwal-dump-apc-pdp-tomorrow-ahead-presidential-declaration

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by FastShipping: 3:20am On Aug 01, 2018
TruthinAction:

I pray that your family members should become victim of the terrorist attacks in Jesus name.

Empty trash.

I wish you the same. Oponu grin grin
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by bluecircle470: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

what does Buhari know?

You want thunder to strike you....abi why are you quoting me, do i even know you.....or do i look like Yusuf buhari the dullard?
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by djkirkoo2(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2018
FastShipping:

how many times have Buhari contested for the post of the presidency before he finally won in 2015? Stop being redundant
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by annnikky(f): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Heffalump:

Honestly, the person I pity right now is that midget that calls himself pastor and VP. Don't know where he might decamp to. He was one of those that deceived us into believing in the "Change" mantra.

Not a single castigating words against all these killings by the chief Fulani Jihadist in Power.
U won't blame him cos he's protecting his seat as a vp and if he said anything against his master then dss, efcc or sars will come after him over one looting or the other so he is just there for the vp sake.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by coleB(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
none of the defectors have a chance at any presidential or vice presd. ambition.

does it mean those that stuck with d pdp during d trying times are pawns?
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by shuddyy: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2018
kmaster007:
If you no dat man calld saraki u will run... saraki only Fighting for is pocket.. he will turn Nigerian to his slave. eg look at d way him turn Kwara state... even pple no d present governor is not d one ruling his saraki. Naso d old woman frm ur villages will lining up in front of his hse jst to collect one cup of rice with #200 and sum pple will still die on d process. can you tell me upon d ruling for so many yrs in Kwara state wat saraki as don for dem....

Oga are you from kwara state or you live in kwara state? Perhaps you are one of those that swallow everything you read online and follow the crowd on any popular slogan that meets your prejudice.

May be you can start by mentioning those states in Nigeria that are doing so fantastic by your judgement.

The economy of kwara state may not be excellent but its not so bad in the Nigeria context. You may decide to reject this, but truth is kwara state is doing great in many index of development at least relative to many other states in Nigeria.

The infrastructural development brought about in Ilorin today is largely through saraki's governance.
I know quite a number of companies in manufacturing sector, logistics as well as agricultural sector that came to establish presence in kwara state and are thriving due to Saraki's influence and enablement of conducive atmosphere for economic progress.

There is no saint anywhere, even among those you revered so highly. But don't paint those you despised so much like its all gloom and no light.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by TruthinAction: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2018
FastShipping:

Empty trash.

I wish you the same. Oponu grin grin

If you don't want it to happen to you or your family, why would you support a government that turns a blind eye to these senseless killings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.