Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (36225 Views)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by FastShipping: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2018
TruthinAction:

If you don't want it to happen to you or your family, why would you support a government that turns a blind eye to these senseless killings?

I beg get out.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by smartolala(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
If pdp solidifies their support in SE/SS.kwankwanso fully support the mission and Tambuwal given the ticket
Pdp will form the next central Government
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by kmaster007: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
shuddyy:

Oga are you from kwara state or you live in kwara state? Perhaps you are one of those that swallow everything you read online and follow the crowd on any popular slogan that meets your prejudice.

May be you can start by mentioning those states in Nigeria that are doing so fantastic by your judgement.

The economy of kwara state may not be excellent but its not so bad in the Nigeria context. You may decide to reject this, but truth is kwara state is doing great in many index of development at least relative to many other states in Nigeria.

The infrastructural development brought about in Ilorin today is largely through saraki's governance.
I know quite a number of companies in manufacturing sector, logistics as well as agricultural sector that came to establish presence in kwara state and are thriving due to Saraki's influence and enablement of conducive atmosphere for economic progress.

There is no saint anywhere, even among those you revered so highly. But don't paint those you despised so much like its all gloom and no light.
people com and see ooooo.... cup of rice and #200 is working.... are you praising saraki nw.. ur telling me if am frm Kwara state funny.... do u rmber during d so called saraki tenure wen he was in governor.. he wnt SA to buy cows to produced milk in songa wat hppn den... ask me again if am frm Kwara and lemme tell you more....
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
bluecircle470:

You want thunder to strike you....abi why are you quoting me, do i even know you.....or do i look like Yusuf buhari the dullard?

grin.

I can see that ur bipolar.

grin.
Re: Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration by bluecircle470: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.

I can see that ur bipolar.

grin.

What a waste!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Arrives Ojo Maduekwe's Burial On Bicycle (pic) / Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police / 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.