Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,103 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

She Is Pestering Me For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pestering Me For A Date (813 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pestering Me For A Date by Exposedforall: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please my fellow nairalanders,my sister-in-law is pestering me for a date and am not interested. Is has been long and is continuous up till now How do I report this to my wife?
Re: She Is Pestering Me For A Date by onlyhandsome202: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Report her now before she will report you to her sister ( ur wife). if u two were into any kind of thing abeg confess to ur wife and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pestering Me For A Date by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let it slide... Don't report it to your wife and also stop communicating with your sister in law!!
Re: She Is Pestering Me For A Date by chiommy123(f): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
warn her seriously and let her know that you may involve her family if she continues disturbing you
Re: She Is Pestering Me For A Date by nanauju(f): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't understand..? How dare she? Or maybe you're giving her some go ahead signals. U better stamp your feet and caution her right in front of your wife and do that as fast as possible
BTW is she older than your wife or what, abi na she be bread winner ni

1 Like

Re: She Is Pestering Me For A Date by 9japrof(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
The scene of this world is really changing but Bros ooo wait ooo do you really have money, I mean good money and really ravish and spend crazily on your wife?

If the answer is on the affirmative, then be rest assured she's coming to have a slice of the icing on the cake. The same could be if your cutlass wey you dey use weed your wife extra sharp and your wife has blabbed of your prowess.

Bros see "caution and apply danger" cos the after effects of the outcome of this affair would remove and erase any traces of sweetness you might have gotten

1 Like

Re: She Is Pestering Me For A Date by OneCorner: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lai Mohamed tell us more

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido: Who Is The Richest? / Does This Means I Have Std / Twitter User Shares Story About Dating A Possessed Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.