Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] (7468 Views)

Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) / WOMEN ONLY: Can Your Husband Last Long In Bed? If No, Show Him This... [Image] / TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Manmen
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
In school, we hardly talk to each other, but we always smiled whenever our eyes meet. As I was going to the forest to pluck some mangoes, you followed me and I was surprised, but didn’t question you on why you willingly decided to follow me.
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
"Did you hear the noise?" I asked. "No." You replied. ― "I’m just goofing," I added. The two of us are in this scary evil forest walking towards a gigantic mango tree and all of a sudden, a tiger appeared and I immediately climbed a tree.

The tiger grabbed you and said, "I'll either rape you, tear your clothes and you'll run back home naked or I'll eat you alive. I'm on the tree laughing. "You're wicked," was probably what was going through your mind.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
"Choose one NOW," the tiger chuffed and roared in hunger and anger. This is a place of no return except you’re lucky.
1. I'll rape you or
2. I'll tear all your clothes and you'll run home nàked — no bra, no panties, and no clothes or
3. I'll eat you alive.

"I want to run home nàked," you wearyingly and tearfully chose and the tiger angrily tore your dress, your bra, your short, and your black panties.

"Run!" He commanded and you started running. As you were running nàked, your breasts kept dangling as your ass waggles and wiggles from left to right.

The tiger sighted a zebra from afar and he swiftly went after him. You became weak as you were running and fell on the ground. I jumped down from the tree and sympathetically ran after you as I laughed. You were weak and couldn't walk, but I know you could still talk.

"Idiot, you're still laughing," you lifelessly yelled at me and I laughed again. From afar, we could hear the tiger devouring the big zebra. I picked you up from the ground and passionately hugged you. It felt warm and electrifying. Your bare skin and breast grazed on my chest.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
The tiger roared and chuffed again and I hurriedly took off my blue shirt and wore it on you, the naked Eve. And as I was wearing it on you, my hand accidentally grazed on your nípple and I noticed it was hard and erect. I took off my dark-blue jean and was only left with my white and blue stripped boxer and singlet.

I used my hand and dust off some sands on your inner thighs. As I was doing that, I noticed you haven't shaved down there. I wore you my trouser, raised my head and stood.

The two of us lustfully looked each other deep in the eye. It was magnetic. I leaned close to your lips, with dreamy and hòrny eyes, then put my mouth on your neck and breathe some warm breath on your neck and ear and it sent some chills down your spine. You purred and inhaled in good feelings.

Another wild and dangerous animal sighted us from afar and majestically started coming towards us. "Jump on my back," I ordered and you fearfully did. I started running and the animal kept coming at us. As I ran with you on my back, your breasts continuously kept grazing on me.

The wildlife gave up on pursuing us and we saw a fallen tree which looked like an evil cave in front, but we decided to stop to regain our lost energy and strength.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
You jumped down from my back and the moment you did, a big python came out of the cave and you yelled and horrifically jumped on my back again.

I did some chanting and the python ran away and I assured you not to be scared because I’ll protect you when in danger. You jumped down feeling relieved.

"But you didn’t protect me when that naughty tiger wanted to rape me," you said, but I kept quiet. "I need to ease my bladder," I said. I put my hand in my boxer and brought out my…

It seemed you caught a glimpse of its size and was shocked, but needed to clearly see if it's true or a dream — I refused. "Lemme see your...em…em…" you requested.

"Em…em…what? If you mean my package down there, then it’s a capital NO. I'm a virgin. You’ll never see it," I disagreed. "But you've seen mine, so I must see yours too," you agitated.

"I only saw yours because of that rapist tiger," I said and you laughed. "I hope you won't rape me in this evil forest," I said, "I'm allergic to rape." You blushed, turned with surprise on your face, looked at me, smiled, and then laughed.

You came close to me and started dragging my boxer to see what's inside. I overpowered you, spanked your ass hard, and you bit your lower lip as you squirmed.

"Oh! Let's leave this forest before the heartless tiger or the merciful python comes back again," I said as I grabbed your head with my two hands, kissed your forehead, winked at you, then held your hand, and we headed home while swinging and swaying each other's hands.

"I didn’t’ know a bad boy like you could be this romantic," you said. "Romantic?" I asked. "Yeah, you are," you replied. "I’ll think about it in my dreams tonight," I said and you laughed and hit my shoulder.

I spanked your ass in reprisal and said, "Stop molesting me, bad girl." Your eyes widened in shock and you hit my shoulder again with a naughty smirk on your face. "It’s getting late. Let’s walk faster, lazy girl," I said.

"Hey, Mr. Bad Boy, I’m not a lazy girl," you defended. "Until you prove me wrong in one way or the other," I added. "Okay, I’ll prove you wrong," you continued. "How?" I asked. "Don’t worry," you replied. "Hmm!" Let’s see!

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
We got home at 7:30 PM. I sneaked you inside my apartment and you immediately laid flat on the tile. I looked at you lying lifelessly on my tile and smiled, then took off my singlet, picked up my small dumbbell, and did 100 reps.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
I finished my mini-exercise, opened my refrigerator and brought some fruits, drinks and food and we tirelessly fed each other. You were a little greedy with the refreshment. I fed you more and when I brought it to your notice, you laughed and said, "Because you’re the man."

I got up and entered the shower to freshen up. While in the shower, you peeped to see if you could catch a glimpse of my thing down there, but I locked the bathroom’s door.

I finished taking my bath, came back to the room with a brand new boxer, laid straight on the bed, and immediately fell asleep. You showered, jumped on the bed, and tried to wake me, but I was far gone. You got pissed and fell asleep.
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
I didn't know what happened, but I woke at 3:35 AM and needed to shower again – maybe, I fought in my dreams. As I woke, I realized you had already taken your bath and worn my white long sleeve with a lingerie-like satin bra and panties

You looked charming lying on my king-sized bouncy, spring bed with my clothes on as you exposed your panties and cleavage a little which turned me on. I thought you were asleep, but you woke and could see my bulge, then you covered your mouth in amazement while imagining the actual size of it.

"Don’t look, naughty girl," I commanded, but you smiled and said, "It’s BIG and I love your physique too. I love it when a guy hits the gym and takes good care of his body." I smiled.

"I thought you were asleep, bad girl," I said as I bit my lips and went inside the bathroom to shower. You wanted to follow me to the bathroom, but I said, "Go back."

After some minutes, I finished taking my bath, applied my good-smell cologne, and came out wearing nothing but a white towel loosely tied on my waist and your mouth widened looking at my lips, chest, arms and nípples.
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
"Don’t think about it, naughty girl. You can’t handle it," I said and you smiled, stood and replied, "Don’t think about what, sexy bad boy? You think I’m a kid?"

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
As you inched closer to me, I kept stepping backwards as if I was about to run back to the bathroom. "In my world, you’re a kid," I said and you got pissed, but brave.

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
It’s now 4:00 AM. You grabbed my towel and said you want to see that big thing down there in-between my legs by all means. "It’s not big," I replied.
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
"No, I want to see it with my eyes before I’ll believe it’s not big." We deeply looked into each other’s eyes and all I could see was yearning. I grabbed you and we passionately locked lips and started kissing each other with vigor, thirst and hunger for love for 5 minutes.

It was the best. I threw you on my bouncy bed and on the process, my towel went off my waist. "Ohhhh myyyyy Gaaaad!" You shouted with your eyes wide.

"Shhh! It’s late," I whispered with a hard boner yearning to slide deep inside you and make sweet love to you. "But you don’t have neighbors, so who will hear us?" you asked.

I refused to reply, but hurriedly and eagerly started pulling your clothes off as fast as I could. I took off everything except your sexy bra and panties.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I licked my lips. I leaned closer to your ear and blew some warm and hot breath on your neck and ear. It sent some chills down your groin and you shuddered, then grunted. I breathe on your sensitive neck and ear again and you moaned.

"No sex," I whispered in your naughty ear, but it even made you hornier and needed me to do it to you right away. I got up, put on a sexy white boxer and again said, "No sex."
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
You looked at me in disbelief. I grabbed a massage oil and came back to the bed, then turned you around, applied some oil on my palms, rubbed them together, sat on your ass, and slowly started massaging your back. I could feel how your stressed shoulders ease to relaxation with my warm touches on your body.

As I massaged your shoulders, you moaned. I undid your soft bra and turned you around, then unhooked it, took it off, and flung it on the floor. "Yummy!" I exclaimed again.

Your eyes were glued on my broad chest and toned muscles. I massaged around your breast without touching your nípples and I could see how hard they had become.

I used my mouth and grazed close to both nípples without making direct contact and you moaned, grabbed me, and tried to force me to suck it, but I pulled my head and dressed back.

I put my hand in my boxer, brought out my ****, looked you straight in your eyes and we both smiled. I started rubbing the head at the entrance of your pussy while your panties were still on. You got wet and wanted me inside you.

I shifted your panties to the right corner to expose some flesh of your cunt. I rubbed the head of my **** on your exposed pussy’s flesh and lips and you moaned. I used it and slapped your clit countless times and your mouth opened.
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
It was dripping wet for me. I covered it and breathe around your nípples. I used my mouth, bit your panties, and slowly started taking it off your ass with my teeth.

It got to your knees and I let it hang there. "Hmm! So, you have shaved at night. I love it hairy and also cleanly shaven too," I said with a smirk on my face and you grinned at me like a naughty girl. I exclaimed as I enjoyed the sight of your exposed cunt.

I leaned to your ear and whispered, "I can’t wait to be inside you in a heartbeat," and you moaned at the sound of my deep voice. I dressed down and started rubbing you from your toe and slowly inching to your upper thighs, then gradually to your inner thighs.

"Stop teasing me and **** me, you bastard," you cried, but I continued with what I was doing. I got to your inner thigh with my hands romancing both thighs, you grabbed the pillow, moaned into it, then I leaned my head and started using my breath and tongue to muse around your inner thighs.

My tongue got closer to your labia and you arched your back, shivered and moaned again. I raised my head and looked you deep in your eyes and I could see horniness and so was I.

I buried my head again and started breathing, grunting and gently making contacts...
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
...with your labia minora and you couldn’t help it anymore. You cried and begged me to suck you dry, but I didn’t oblige. I inched closer to your clit with my tongue, but didn’t make any contact yet.

I grazed on it this time around and you couldn’t bear the torture anymore. Suddenly, you grabbed my head with your two hands and my full mouth and tongue landed on your dripping wet cunt and you moaned at the full contact between my wet pink lips, and your hungry cunt.

I passionately started sucking you dry. I sucked you amazingly good, then raised my head and said, "Cum in my mouth you little ****h." I leaned and continued grunting and sucking you so passionately, then started tongue-fùcking you and you MOANED, YELLED, and came in my mouth.

"I love it," I said with smiles as I winked at you. I leaned again and kept sucking, then raised my head and slowly slid my clean and well-trimmed middle finger inside your dripping wet and hot pussy and you moaned. I bit my lips and started fingering and sucking you at the same time.

I raised my head, brought it closer to your breast, and sucked the right side. As I groaned, you moaned and your body twitched in pleasure, then I said, "handle your left hard nípple and breast for me, you naughty girl." And you started...
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
...playing with it. I added another finger and now, I’m fingering you with two fingers as I sucked your right nípple with grunts emanating from my mouth while you played with your left nípple and your engorged clit.

I fingered you slowly at first, then hard as your center of gravity engorged and swelled inside your upper vaginal wall. I increased the speed and said, "Good little ****h, rub your clit faster and cum for me."

You started rubbing your clit so hard and fast. "Baby faster faster faster fasteeeer," I commanded and you kept rubbing your naughty clit so hard and fast for me, then you came again.

I made it three fingers, then took my mouth off your nípple and launched it on your clit and sucked you good as I simultaneously fingered you haaaaard with my three fingers. You came again and again. "I’m your professional sex doctor, so follow my lead," I said.

I got up, "No sex. And your clit is so sensitive now," I said. You grabbed me and begged to have my **** inside you. "No, I’m a virgin," I added. "It’s a lie," you disagreed with horniness, "a virgin can’t be this skilled and confident in oral ***."

I smiled, grabbed your head and we started romancing and kissing each other so...
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
...passionately while running my hand through your hair. I pulled away, breathed on your ear and neck as I observed goosebumps spread across your entire body, then I launched my tongue on your hard right nípple again and you moaned hearing my deep grunts.

I kissed you again, slapped your cheek and breasts hard and it hurts. (I was thinking of getting a blindfold, a handcuff, and a whip to brutally redesign your sexual future, but changed my mind for now.) I turned you around to face the bed in a slant doggy style as I finally took off your panties from your knee and flung it on the floor.

You arched your ass and parted your legs. "I LOVE when you part your legs for me voluntarily," I said in my head. "Spread your naughty legs wider," I commanded with a deep, hòrny and husky voice and you spread it so WIDE.

I put my hand in my boxer and brought out my throbbing ****, mounted you from behind and put the tip at the entrance of your dripping wet cunt. I grabbed your waist with my two hands and started using the tip to go in and out of you. As I groaned, you moaned.

"Put it inside me," you cried out in anticipation of my entire ****. "No." I spanked your ass hard and refused. You stylishly wiggled...
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
...and raised your ass up for my entire **** to slide inside you, but I withdrew my ****. I knew your plan. "Turn around, my little cute w****," I ordered you and you turned, then laid straight on the bed with a pillow elevating your head.

I grabbed another thick pillow, raised your ass and put it underneath you. You spread your legs and I commanded, "Spread your naughty legs wider for Sweet Daddy." And you did.

Your pussy’s lips opened and I was in total awe and horniness at the sight of your glorious pink slit. I could eat it all day. You raised your head up, grabbed my hard and throbbing **** and said, "Put it inside me, Honey." "Yes, I’ll put it deep inside your wet and hot cunt," I replied.

"Can you handle it?" I asked. "Yes, Honey. I can handle it." "I don’t think so, good girl," I replied. "I’m not a good girl, Honey. I can handle it any ways you want me to.

Please, **** me, I’m dying for your big ****. Please, stop starving me. **** my tight cunt. I love you, Baby." "Okay, let go of my **** and I’ll see what I can do," I said and you let go, then laid your back on the bed again. I smiled at you, grabbed my **** and put the thick cap at the opening of your wet cunt again.

Then, started going in and out with the cap. You wanted all inside you and were almost drained of anticipation. I slowly started pushing my fat ****...
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by Adasun(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Absolutely crazy cheesy cheesy
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
...inch by inch into your wet pussy and I noticed how it was expanding your tight pussy.

Four inches of my fat **** is slowly entering inside your tight and wet cunt and it feels so damn good, sweet, and warm being inside you. "I’m about to ram more than 4 inches inside you."

Honey, please put everything inside me." "Let me only fùck you with just 4 inches of my **** because you can’t handle my entire length." "Honey, trust me, I can handle the entire length. Please, put all inside my hungry pussy. I badly want you inside me NOW."

"I’m about to plunge everything deep inside you." "Baby, please put everything in my wet pussy. Stop teasing me. I’m dying for your ****, PLEASE!" "No, I’m not going to put everything." You started begging and crying.

I grabbed your two legs and put them on my shoulders, then adjusted the pillow on your ass to shoot it up a little to enable me have a better penetration of your amazing, sweet cunt.

"Look DEEP into my eyes and don’t EVER break the eye contact," I commanded and we looked intently into each other’s eyes. I started going in and out of you with my fat **** faster and faster. "Harder, harder, faster," you cried. With a high tempo and rhythm – our breathing increased and we moaned, you loudly yelled:

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, FASTER BABY, Fùck ME HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, FASTER. “BAD GIRL, I KNOW YOU LIKE THE WAY I’M FÙCKING YOU, RIGHT?” "YES BAD BOY, I LOVE THE WAY YOU’RE FÙCKING ME." “DO YOU KNOW YOU’RE MY DIRTY SLUT?” "YES HONEY, I’M YOUR DIRTY SLÙT." “DO YOU KNOW I’M GONNA CUM INSIDE YOUR TIGHT CÙNT?” "OH YES! BABY, CÙM INSIDE MY DRIPPING WET CUNT." “JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HOW MY FAT DÍCK IS GOING IN AND OUT OF YOUR WET PÙSSY.” "OMG! YES. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT." “DO YOU WANT ME TO Fùck YOU HARDER?” "YES, FÙCK ME HARDER LIKE A NAUGHTY BAD BOY." HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, FASTER, FASTER, FASTER, FASTER, FASTER, HARDER, HARDER BABY, FÙCK ME HARDER, HARDER, HARDEEEEEEEER, BABYYYYYYYYY. THEN I FÙCKING SLAMMED MY ENTIRE FAT CÓCK DEEEEEEEEEP INSIDE YOUR DRIPPING WET AND TIGHT CÙNT. And you gasped, buckled, and moaned euphorically. “BAD BITCH, CUM RIGHT NOW. YOU SLÙTTY, NASTY LITTLE WHÓRE.” I commanded and we both came immediately as we gasped for breath. Breathing…breathing…
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Then, you started to shake as your body twitched in amazing spasm and goosebumps flushed all over your body while my throbbing hard díck was still inside you and ready to go again as many times as I wanted. "Your clit is so sensitive by now, else I would’ve asked you to roughly rub it for me so we could continue," I said.

"Rub your left nípple for me," and you started handling with your left nípple as I continued banging you slowly and gently, then placed my hand on your right nípple, pinched it, and we simultaneously started stimulating your nípples as we made sweet love to each other.

I kept fùcking you good as I bit my lips, grunted, moaned and whispered dirty words into your ear. I put my finger in your mouth and you sucked it while we continued banging.

I took it off your mouth and placed it at the entrance of your ass. I kept ramming you and you started moaning. As you were moaning, I stylishly slipped my finger inside your ass.

Now, we’re both stimulating your nípples, my finger is fùcking your ass and my díck is ramming your wet cunt. "You little LovePeddler – you’re gonna cum for Sweet Daddy," I said.

"Fùck me HARDEEEEEEEER, Sweet Daddy," you requested and I obliged and fùcked you so...
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
...hard and fast. "Cum so hard for me, My Angel," I commanded.

As I fùcked you hard and good, I moaned into your ear with a deep voice and you moaned along, then the two of us yelled, "I’m cuming. I’m cuming. I’m cuming. I’m cuming. Yes, yes, yes, YEEEESSSSSSS." And we erupted so heavily and simultaneously again.

I took my finger off your contracting ass, but my díck was still in your wet pussy, so I continued slamming you because I was still hard and ready for 3 more hours as a multi-órgasmic man.

I leaned, and we passionately kissed. I turned you around in doggy style, then covered your mouth with my hand as if I was raping you like a tiger.

I started making slow, passionate, and steamy erotic love to you as I grabbed and pulled your hair and slowly choked you until you gagged.

My fat díck has stretched your tight cunt to its final limit. I kept grinding you in a circular, slow, rhythmic, sensual, and steady motion as I breathe on your neck while talking dirty into your naughty ears.

I angled my sweet còck to hit some sweet spots inside your tight cunt and when it did, you...
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
...moaned and came again. You pushed me off, but I wanted more.

"I’m still hòrny, Baby," I said and you smiled. "Honey, I have never been made love and fùcked like this in my entire life. Let’s rest. Your one round is like 5 rounds. Please, let’s rest," you begged and I laid my body on your right-hand side.

I kissed your forehead and your whole body arched and quivered in after effect. "But you said you’re not lazy," I asked. You couldn’t alter a coherent word out of exhaustion.

Luckily, you said, "Mr. Bad Boy, you’re better than a tiger. I want you to rape me when I regain my strength. I want to have you forever and I don’t want to share you with anyone."

I smiled, breathe on your neck and ear, then kissed your lips, and you shivered again. We cuddled and fell asleep naked with my hand wrapped around you from your back. :kiss: :kiss:

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
As we were sleeping, I saw you sucking my **** in my dreams. Maybe, next time, it’ll be a brutal hardcore BDŚM. I’m a nasty, kinky guy and I’m merciless except you’re lucky.

Count your stars! Next time you may not be lucky to escape my captivity. Call me Sir. You’re my slave in the bedroom, but my Angel outside the bedroom.

Before you wake, I’ll wake and cook for you.

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
I’ll treat you like My Princess, because you deserve to be treated like a real woman. And at the same time, I’ll treat you like My Little LovePeddler, because you’re a naughty-bad-bítch when the door is locked. I’ll do nasty things to you.

I know you more than you know yourself. I know all your fantasies even without you telling me. I own you, but you need to work hard to own me. I’m hard to decrypt, so be careful how you play with big fire, dear pretty slave.

Your friend wants to sleep with me, but… Just imagine what I’ll do to your sweet pussy when you wake. It may even lead to a party if you’re lucky.

While I **** your ass, my friend Michael, a very bad guy, will handle your *****. Maybe, it’ll be me, you, and your friend or just the two of us. Who knows? Part 2 will tell.

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2018

Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Request for part 2 if you need it. It gets crazier.
Re: WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] by Adasun(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Am fuc<ing sleeping on dis thread. shocked shocked

These is sh!tty and nasty and am fuc*king loving it. Part 2 please cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend And His Side Chic Naked Having Sex / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.