Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) (4832 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. (2) (3) (4)

Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by BigboyMindset(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
One way to attract men is to keep a lovely Figure-8 shape.

As much as most men do shakara about not getting attracted to woman with good shape.

Only a few of them can take their eyes off a nice figure-8 when they see one.

And getting a figure-8 or flat tummy isn't about pumping irons for hours or running round the street every day.

Or registering at a gym. All of this might be helpful too. But the stress isn't just worth it.

Especially when you consider the fact that you lose all your belly fat sitting in your dining table.

By simply eating the "right" food.

And one unpopular Nigeria food many people stylishly eat to lose all forms of weight is "Okra and wheat."

When properly cooked it has just about 450 calories and is great for losing weight in most body parts-including stomach fat.

If you'd like to know more about using Nigeria foods to lose weight.

Watch this free video:
https://rebelinc.carrd.co

Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by tnerro1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Guilty as charged grin

Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by illicit(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
I am guilty as charged

Pls jail me in her bedroom for life

Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by Bioboy1213(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
illicit:
I am guilty as charged

Pls jail me in her bedroom

you are discharge and acquitted, let me assist you with this.
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by illicit(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bioboy1213:
you are discharge and acquitted, let me assist you with this.

No o

Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by fyzaila: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
But that okra and wheat swallow no follow for me. I don't enjoy that combo at all. Give me beans and pepper stew please πŸ˜‹ grin
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by Baronthecelebri: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yeah you're right
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by talented321: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Which one be reject again? Abi na this one set pass tiwa savage and her umarried co-
Ayebe'' ayebe'' ayebe''
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by lascos912(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
and you think men will not peep
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by BigboyMindset(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
fyzaila:
But that okra and wheat swallow no follow for me. I don't enjoy that combo at all. Give me beans and pepper stew please πŸ˜‹ grin

You ehn πŸ˜„

Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by BigboyMindset(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
lascos912:
and you think men will not peep

Actually the "women only thread" was to get men to view.

Men like aproko 😏shey you know.
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by silverlinen(m): 1:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Damnnn

This is trash and senseless.... As long as she can knack, and she got a sweet moaning voice, then that's all.
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by tiswell(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2023
fyzaila:
yorubas and peppers fa
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by siofra(f): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
I no get strength abeg. Leave me and my potbelly in peace angry

Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by PPIA: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

grin Acceptance is the first step in recovery grin
Re: Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) by potbelly(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Don't mind them...
They are just jealous of us wink
siofra:

Guys With Big Nyash Pass U / I Left My Ex Because I Suspected She Is A Lesbian. / Can A Guy Actually Do This(pics)