Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump (730 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
The real reasons why women hate Donald Trump

1. Women are like blacks 'they always feel cheated'.
2. Because he contested and won against a woman.

If you should ask them how trump has insulted women or treated them badly they won't say anything sensible.

Some also hate him because of fake sexual harassment claims which we all know were fake.

More than a dozen women told many people that Donald Trump sexually harassed them AND touched them without their consent prior to the 2016 US presidential election..

One thing you should ask yourself is : How many years have passed? Why didn't those women came forward before now trump declared interest in the presidential office ? Why didn’t one of them say “Career be darned, I am gonna slap him in the face” and walkout with my dignity intact?.

It baffles me how some women still think they should always be given preferential treatment and when that doesn't happen they'll start crying foul.
Most laws in the US favour women yet they're not satisfied.

After all these months , I've come to realize that women will continue hating on trump no matter what he does. Whether good or bad just because of the two reasons I listed earlier.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump by LastDays777: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
LastDays777:
Those that have seen the dark side of the Clinton family and the democrats are currently supporting Trump.

A lot of women are part of the "#walkaway" movement showing support for Trump.

Indeed.
Re: The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2018
Most of the so-called feminists are nothing other than misandrists.
Re: The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fyi0:
Most of the so-called feminists are nothing other than misandrists.

Why did you say so?
Re: The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump by Cholls(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Elder001:

Why did you say so?
my brother he already told you....why come dey ask question again
Re: The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Cholls:
my brother he already told you....why come dey ask question again

okay
Re: The Real Reasons Why Women Hate Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? / Only Rich Sugar Mummies And Ladies From 30+ / This Company Will Confess Your Feelings To Your Crush If You're Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.