Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? (4738 Views)

IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by wowcatty: 2:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Or why are Igbos against Igbokwe?
Aquariann:
Why are Igbos against Okorocha?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by wowcatty: 2:42am On Aug 01, 2018
You can make them your leaders in the SE, we don't want them.
Ofodirinwa:
I suspect jealousy. Even when OBJ was starting up they hated him. Once he out of power, he's a hero to them. I don't think they like seeing independent-minded Yoruba people that aren't controlled. I've heard of bad belle among the group but I'm seeing that it's on different scale

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by wowcatty: 2:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Tinubu is not a thief.
Ziggylady:

But you worship thief tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Menace2Society(m): 2:44am On Aug 01, 2018
IGBOs most hateful set of people undecided

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by wowcatty: 2:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Tinubu is our own spending our money, just the way we like it.
FreddyKruger:
Yoruba moslims here be claiming they don't worship looters and thieves but they hit their foreheads on the ground for the frog eyed Tinubu who has raped and is still raping Lagos State resources and has turned most of Lagos to his family property.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by wowcatty: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2018
You wish!

You igbos have been worshipping fulani since independence and forever.
pyxon:
As a Yoruba man, Once you stand up against Fulani, fellow Yoruba will see as going against the master

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by pyxon(m): 2:51am On Aug 01, 2018
wowcatty:

[s]You wish!

You igbos have been worshipping fulani since independence and forever.[/s]
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Eledan: 3:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Ibos will create a thread and will still run away from it after they get beaten on their own thread.

Today, the most hated man by Ibos is an Ibo man, Okorocha, follow by Igbokwe and now recently Ken Okonkwo.

Fools grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by justtoodark: 4:49am On Aug 01, 2018
because he is igbo....yorubas are not stvpid...they can read faces....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by slimfit1(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

But you worship thief tinubu.

Tinubu fall into the same category as with Saraki his time just haven't come yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Ingocof(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Even northerners respect him. middle belt respects him. igbos respect him. Ijaw etc. Even if they don't like him, they respect him.
But all over social media, Yorubas are on the attack. Almost exclusively. Can someone explain this?

They're against Fayose
They're against FFK
They're against Saraki

but they're for

Osibanjo and Kemi Adeosun. Both silent slaves.

why are the igbos against okorocha, why are they against orji uzor kalu, why are they against Chris ngige but they support ekweremadu, olisah metuh and those that has eaten the future of the ndigbos and all the development due to the east

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by temblor1(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Even northerners respect him. middle belt respects him. igbos respect him. Ijaw etc. Even if they don't like him, they respect him.
But all over social media, Yorubas are on the attack. Almost exclusively. Can someone explain this?

They're against Fayose
They're against FFK
They're against Saraki

but they're for

Osibanjo and Kemi Adeosun. Both silent slaves.
Correction, Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Odingo1: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2018
They like been slaves to eat from crumbs that fall from their masters table.

They have no self determination, that is why they see one Nigeria as their only hope of survival.

Tinubu is not a thief

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Odingo1: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Ingocof:

why are the igbos against okorocha, why are they against orji uzor kalu, why are they against Chris ngige but they support ekweremadu, olisah metuh and those that has eaten the future of the ndigbos and all the development due to the east
Igbos are not against Orji Uzor Kalu and Ngige, they are only against Okorocha because of the way he is dancing to the tune of the northern interest.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Amarabae(f): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Thiefnibu want power in 2023 in APC.
So the apc tinubu boys hate anyone that opposes buhari or APC, they are desperate for APC to win 2019 so that power will return to them in 2023.
They are not supporting buhari because they like him but because of selfish interest.
NB : by they, I AM TALKING ABOUT APC BMC FROM SOUTH WEST.
not the whole yorubas pls.
Don't misinterpret my comment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by abu12: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2018
[size=20pt] yoruba people don't like saraki bukola because he his the the great grand son of AFONJA ALIMI of ilorin, who is a betrayal to OYO empire. so they don't like saraki. [/size]
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Eledan: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Odingo1:

They have no self determination, that is why they see one Nigeria as their only hope of survival.

Tinubu is not a thief

That certainly make igbos the biggest slaves in Nigeria going by your previous association of surbodination to th north since independence
You mischievously suffer selective amnesia about Nigeria history grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Amarabae(f): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2018
Odingo1:

Tinubu is not a thief
dont generalise.
Obj, kayode, fayose are against buhari yet they are yorubas.
The people you should face are tinubu boys who are making noise on internet grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by comos: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Dasini:
It is not about Yoruba Obas alone, an average Yoruba man detest a traitor, and that is what this man represents, someone that betrayed is Father's trust, you cant trust such a man.

shocked shocked shocked

Chai !

This is exactly what you people are known for
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by samstradam: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Jokerman:
it's mostly the Yoruba Muslims that hate saraki...

So it is Yoruba muslims that hate one of their own shey? All his supporters you see in Illorin are christians?

Keep trying to divide us- you will continually fail like your best hope, the dilector.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Ziggylady(f): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2018
wowcatty:
Or why are Igbos against Igbokwe?

Igbos are against Igbokwe because he has a penchant for insulting the Igbo tribe..Theregore Igbos disliking him is natural..

.Last time i checked Fayose,FFK,Saraki has never insulted Yorubas,yet they are hated with a burning passion by yorubas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Ziggylady(f): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2018
wowcatty:
Tinubu is our own spending our money, just the way we like it.

Just the way Jonathan,Dieziani and co spent their oil money not yours,yet non-Oil people like were making noise,calling them 'corrupt'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by MrRichmond: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Just the way Jonathan,Dieziani and co spent their oil money not yours,yet non-Oil people like were making noise,calling them 'corrupt'

This was epic! Knock out!
We really need to restructure this country, so that our definition of corruption can be localized
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Ingocof(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Odingo1:

Igbos are not against Orji Uzor Kalu and Ngige, they are only against Okorocha because of the way he is dancing to the tune of the northern interest.

just as all Yorubas are not against Fayose, ffk and others, you should recall when past Adeboye said to Fayose sometimes back that they are with him and praying for him, I like Fayose to the call but will never be on the same side with Saraki, I am from kwara state and if you have been there before you will see not but backwardness, this is the work of Saraki and his dynasty, it is igbos that love Saraki for the sole reason that Saraki is anti Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by mightguy(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Ingocof:

just as all Yorubas are not against Fayose, ffk and others, you should recall when past Adeboye said to Fayose sometimes back that they are with him and praying for him, I like Fayose to the call but will never be on the same side with Saraki, I am from kwara state and if you have been there before you will see not but backwardness, this is the work of Saraki and his dynasty, it is igbos that love Saraki for the sole reason that Saraki is anti Buhari
look we igbos are not in support of injustice. What every igbo man see. The squabble between bubu and saraki as Karma working against all this useless politicians... No igbo man love saraki. Obj and co itx yoruba that sees it that way. They think anybody that is anti buhari while there are lots of northerners against him.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Ingocof(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2018
mightguy:
look we igbos are not in support of injustice. What every igbo man see. The squabble between bubu and saraki as Karma working against all this useless politicians... No igbo man love saraki. Obj and co itx yoruba that sees it that way. They think anybody that is anti buhari while there are lots of northerners against him.

so why are all anti Buharis that are not Igbos are the friends of igbos? Saraki, ffk, Fayose etc, I don't like Buhari for anything, I campaigned vehemently against him and even until now I am not his fan but truth be told, I am from kwara state and what Saraki and his dynasty has done in kwara state is beyond generational wickedness and so whoever is against Saraki is a friend of good people of kwara state, take a trip to kwara state and see the level of backwardness in the state

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Ingocof:

so why are all anti Buharis that are not Igbos are the friends of igbos? Saraki, ffk, Fayose etc, I don't like Buhari for anything, I campaigned vehemently against him and even until now I am not his fan but truth be told, I am from kwara state and what Saraki and his dynasty has done in kwara state is beyond generational wickedness and so whoever is against Saraki is a friend of good people of kwara state, take a trip to kwara state and see the level of backwardness in the state
remove saraki. We might be in support of ffk and fayose cos they speak good of us but politically. Igbos ain't in support.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Ingocof(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
remove saraki. We might be in support of ffk and fayose cos they speak good of us but politically. Igbos ain't in support.

But all Igbos are supporters of Saraki not because he speaks good of you but because he is anti Buhari, you know that I am saying the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by statusquoante: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2018
wowcatty:
You can think those three as our own Igbokwe.

Yoruba are free thinkers unlike you Igbos who think the same way. Omoluabi respect people who have Yoruba interest at heart first and foremost. Fayose and FFK are not Omoluabi and more pro Igbos than they are Yoruba. Saraki is a fulani man.

So far, Osinbajo and Adeosun are Yoruba patriots, the two haven't put others interest above that of Yoruba and I can proudly say they are our own first before they are other's.

How can Saraki be a Fulani man

Are you okay

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin
You forget that this man amongst his many public atrocities, ensured he was given a pension after leaving Kwara state, which was almost the same as the salary he earned as governor. This surfaced at the CCB. Is he the kind of leader you expect sane people to hold in high esteem ? A power grabber ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by statusquoante: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2018
I am Yoruba and pro Saraki.
Any Yoruba going against Saraki at this time is a BASTARD or an impostor.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Ingocof:

But all Igbos are supporters of Saraki not because he speaks good of you but because he is anti Buhari, you know that I am saying the truth.
no igbo man support saraki. We jst dey watch. After all they are there for their own selfish reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In DSS Custody, #dunamis5 Activist Opens Up / Likely Running Mate To Tinubu If He Picks APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.