Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (45040 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by duduade: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2018
all i see are the kitchen cabinets... one place... very improvising... and cheap
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2018
BrutusOj:
Doggy with that almost dry asss?

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by elmagnifico411(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2018
How I wish say na skin dey touch skin, not the jeans wey dem wear, for dat doggy style pose. Then it would av been ok to record the huussssshhhh hassshhhh coming out of her Larynx. Make I come dey go.
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by MzTunechi(f): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Sirpaul:
If your girl answers her phone in front of you and start clicking the volume button, that's him brother. That's your deputy calling
grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Caseless: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Forzap:
the 4th pic is bae cheesy wink
e de scatter my head. Where's this girl sef
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by TheOdd1sOut: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
When will FAN ( Feminists Association on Nairaland) CEOs get married like this. You mates are busy popping champagne on Saturday and settling down and you're busy ranting on the web that "men are scum". SMH
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by mystery22: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:
With what I'm seeing, I won't be surprised if they met at Pekas.

But at least they are married, when will pocohantas, biacan, shugavee & Saff/Safiaa get married? They've been on Nairaland for more than 5 years now dishing out relationship advice to married couples.

When is their turn?
bros you too wicked oo,but na true sha
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by zikray: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hope this is not a scam?
Giovanni28:
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

But at least they are married, when will pocohantas, biacan, shugavee & Saff/Safiaa get married? They've been on Nairaland for more than 5 years now dishing out relationship advice to married couples.

When is their turn?
Damn! Guy, come down from that high horse. You've said too much.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
undecidedif only i had yuh time
Djyucee1:

Mumu what has this got to do with their happiness?? Hope yours is dancing with six figures as well.. Don't be shallow minded
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by lereinter(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hope dia accounts r dancing wiv six figures... grin

brainless chicken
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Barthley: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
khalids:
Why is it that most naija guys are dark and the most ladies fair.....
we work all day for them.. they just stay indoor chopping all our hard earn money

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by yinkus6750(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

When is their turn?

Which one be Pekas ooo?
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by LordShiva97(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

When is their turn?

��������
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
BrutusOj:
Doggy with that almost dry asss?
oga d ass is enough na grin
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Radiant1020(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
What's all these?
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by BrutusOj(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas247:

oga d ass is enough na grin
check well, i cant find the difference between laps and the ass. Despite bending, it is still not showing..Doggy with dat ass will be painful instead of the usual joyful of hiting some fleshy tins..you code now? tongue tongue
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Marriage way no go pass three years before e go scatter due to adultery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.