Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast (44450 Views)

This Guy Was Sucking His Wife's Breast Publicly / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03
Just two babies, the breast are now skiny, i don't want to cheat on my wife. What must i do to make it firm or even bigger.

File Photo used for illustration

2 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Jeon(f): 7:09pm On Jan 03
Plastic surgery.

So this topic enter front-page?

Wahala be like Nigeria.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by NoahHadNoArk: 7:10pm On Jan 03
Dilijingsly:
Just two babies, the breast are now skinly, i don't want to cheat on my wife. What must i do to make it firm or even bigger
If you get her to arrange hookups with ladies with big boobs for you, that’s not cheating is it ?!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03
Jeon:
Plastic surgery.
how much would that cost
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03
NoahHadNoArk:

If you get her to arrange hookups with ladies with big boobs for you, that’s not cheating is it ?!
thats cheating nah

3 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Jeon(f): 7:12pm On Jan 03
Dilijingsly:
how much would that cost
a million upward. Depends on the doctors and implants.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03
Jeon:

a million upward. Depends on the doctors and implants.
can infants suck breastmilk with implants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by gasparpisciotta: 7:14pm On Jan 03
The only way is for her to fatten up, will you mind if she fattens up?

If not leave her like that.
Dilijingsly:
Just two babies, the breast are now skiny, i don't want to cheat on my wife. What must i do to make it firm or even bigger

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03
gasparpisciotta:
The only way is for her to fatten up, will you mind if she fattens up?

If not leave her like that.
how can we arrive to that, any suppliment or things to eat
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03
Dilijingsly:
Just two babies, the breast are now skiny, i don't want to cheat on my wife. What must i do to make it firm or even bigger
The appearance of your wife's breasts must not make you contemplate cheating, that's if you really love her.
Rather discuss the issue with her and recommend her to a good doctor who would help out with what to do.
Discuss very well with the doctor.It mustn't be plastic surgery, like one dullard suggested to you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by SWATMan: 7:21pm On Jan 03
Dilijingsly:
how much would that cost

Don't even think about it. Just weigh the side effects viz the physical benefits. I don't think it's a problem except you are not really focused on your marriage. I suggest you rather place her on food that would enhance the size which is better. Your marriage is still in it's nursery and you are already complaining about breast. Different strokes.

5 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Jeon(f): 7:27pm On Jan 03
Yes, depends on where the incisions are.

Dilijingsly:
So you aren't done with kids yet?
The ones you gave her shrinked her breast and now you're crying about it.

Don't let anyone to fool you around. No food or diet plan increase breast size apart from weight gain, genetics,
hormones, and the final option which is Surgery.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03
[quote author=DestinedForGrea post=127764249] thanks so much for this, i must confess, i don't value big breasts, its just that body is now so skiny. Anyways thanks so much
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03
Onyiiobi7735:

The appearance of your wife's breasts must not make you contemplate cheating, that's if you really love her.
Rather discuss the issue with her and recommend her to a good doctor who would help out with what to do.
Discuss very well with the doctor.It mustn't be plastic surgery, like one dullard suggested to you.
okay. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by JustPowerApps(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03
Jeon:
Plastic surgery.

cheesy VeryWickedAdvice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Ensa777(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03
But you saw the size of the booobs before you married her and let me burst your bubbles, they are gonna shrink more when she's done with breastfeeding.

So what you gon do then? huh?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by nstore: 7:34pm On Jan 03

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Jeon(f): 7:34pm On Jan 03
JustPowerApps:

cheesy VeryWickedAdvice
How is that wicked?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03
Ensa777:
But you saw the size of the booobs before you married her and let me burst your bubbles, they are gonna shrink more when she's done with breastfeeding.

So what you gon do then? huh?
Wic.ked somebody

2 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Murjem(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03
There's actually a supplement she can take all natural but comes in foem of tablets. The supplement is from all these Eastern Countries (Arab speaking countries).

It works like magic, the tablets is 60pieces inside to be take for a month.

You will be supper amazed what it can do to your wife's fallen breast. It actually make breast very full, fresh, get rid of stretch marks, nipples becomes extremely sensitive, makes the breast become very firm, uplift it and make it look like a virgin breath.

The results are noticeable within just 2weeks of usage

Even after the completion of the dose you can still get another until the breast become exactly as you desired it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Shellsploit: 7:40pm On Jan 03
Wetin person no go read for nairaland

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Starz825(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03
Dilijingsly:

what kind of a question is this...

can babies suck from a silicone tits??

no, I mean NO
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Starz825(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03
Murjem:
There's actually a supplement she can take all natural but comes in foem of tablets. The supplement is from all these Eastern Countries (Arab speaking countries).

It works like magic, the tablets is 60pieces inside to be take for a month.

You will be supper amazed what it can do to your wife's fallen breast. It actually make breast very full, fresh, get rid of stretch marks, nipples becomes extremely sensitive, makes the breast become very firm, uplift it and make it look like a virgin breath.

The results are noticeable within just 2weeks of usage

Even after the completion of the dose you can still get another until the breast become exactly as you desired it.
wow...amazing, isn't it?

Now, can we have the side effects of this drug you speak of?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Kobicove(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03
nstore:
"i don't want to cheat on my wife.".. But you've thought about it..
What about for better for worst?..
If you love her, you will not cheat on her.

"For better for worse" no dey reign again, times have changed! undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Jeon(f): 7:47pm On Jan 03
Starz825:

what kind of a question is this...

can babies suck from a silicone tits??

no, I mean NO

Make unah dy try to learn abeg.

Breast implants are protected by breast tissue and muscle, If the cuts are under the fold of the breast or through your armpit, there's no problems in breastfeeding. But if the cut is around the areola, that's when problems can occur as there's a chance the milk ducts have been cut.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03
Kobicove:

"For better for worse" no dey reign again, times have changed! undecided
i stand with ha kakara

1 Like

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by OnionBandit(f): 7:50pm On Jan 03
Dilijingsly:
how much would that cost
That you bargained for grapefruits but you now have limes is not enough reason to go the route of plastic surgery. You will regret it if you try that shit. Manage that lime like that, otherwise....A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by YoungLionken(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03
Marry another woman if you can (financially) because there's little or nothing you can do about it, honestly..

Nothing like marrying a lady with full battery; soft ass and big succulent breasts with big nipples tongue.. Make she come fine join am wink...

2 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by FamTomx2(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03
😲😲

1 Like

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by nstore: 7:57pm On Jan 03
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by REGINALD001(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03
Dilijingsly:

DIDN'T YOU SUCK THE BOOBS FIRST BEFORE RESERVING FOR THE BABIES. YOU STILL WANT TO GO CHEAT WITH ANOTHER LADY AND SUCK DOWN HER OWN ABI?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.