Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc (35471 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Ridbaay: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Ingocof:
He is a man of his word
he deserves a chilled origin drink or his preference thou
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Johnnyessense I warned you about a game plan. Sarakis much desired PDP structure in kwara has removed the seat from under him.

APC in kwara does not want him. PDP in kwara do not want him.

Where will he be now? grin
No one is ready to work with Mesujamba. They know his antecedents. Only PDP Nairaland e- warriors will work with Saraki.

15 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by LIVEBYTRUTH: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2018
David Oyedepo the G.O , of the Winners Chapel Church, Akogun Oyedepo the G.O of the Cross Carpeting Political church/mosque of Nigeria Plc. Next one is to back out of politics .
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Turboking(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
less than 24hrs Saraki body odour wrecking havoc

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Johnnyessense I warned you about a game plan. Sarakis much desired PDP structure in kwara has removed the seat from under him.

APC in kwara does not want him. PDP in kwara do not want him.

Where will he be now? grin
you mention my name again, i think i have become thorn on your flesh, that is politics for you. the state pdp chairman has said that he will not work with bukola saraki, and from what i see here, it is personality people are voting for in this country. omo babaoloye still have strong structures in kwara state. in the grassroots sector, pdp still has strong structures. if you don't know, his sister gbemisola is still in Apc to contest for senate seat against his brother in 2019 senatorial election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by GoodGovernance: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Charly68:
Saraki is a terrible carpole the people know him too well but the game has changed this time around from the look of things ,his boys are in gulag,they will definitely make revelations and police will surely smoke others out of their hidden domain..rigging in 2019 will be difficult and terrible . Kwara must be set free at all cost . The game is getting interesting daily . Up Nigeria !

I see the Saraki dynasty crumbling in 2019!

The same way fayose was demystified in Ekiti,whereas wise people know that it is PDP rigging machinery that made both Fayose and Bukola Saraki ''popular''.

Moreover,Bukola Saraki was able to defeat his father then,because Kwarans were never ready for a female governor and considering other factors,not far from culture and religion.

13 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Mikeross62: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2018
looking at it from another angle 50 50 he might be working for saraki in the opposition,its the order of the day

buy your RMB at a very low rate
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Racoon:
The guy & his band of sojourners are no match for a political clout of Saraki's nature. cry
Perhaps you are taking Saraki political achievement to far. Did you remember Saraki lost his polling unit in the last Local Government election in kwara state?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by buhariguy(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by pat077: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2018
He lost in the power play
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2018
GoodGovernance:

I see the Saraki dynasty crumbling in 2019!

The same way fayose was demystified in Ekiti,whereas wise people know that it is PDP rigging machinery that made both Fayose and Bukola Saraki ''popular''.

You are getting the real politics in Kwara well my brother. Those who think Saraki will have the usual machinery working to rig election for him are on long thing. The last local government election in kwara was an eye opener in kwara. Saraki was humbled in his pulling unit.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by buhariguy(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Linus199:
Hw can ppl be jumping from fire and dis one is jumping into fire
APC is the best party in Africa,
Saraki and tambuwal are only moving from APC because of their presidential ambition.
That is one thing the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra failed to know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you mention my name again, i think i have become thorn on your flesh, that is politics for you. the state pdp chairman has said that he will not work with bukola saraki, and from what i see here, it is personality people are voting for in this country. omo babaoloye still have strong structures in kwara state. in the grassroots sector, pdp still has strong structures. if you don't know, his sister gbemisola is still in Apc to contest for senate seat against his brother in 2019 senatorial election.
Bukola Saraki politics is coming to an end in kwara. Remember he was humbled in his polling unit in the last local government election in Kwara. State.

12 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by brownlolly(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
The man looks like David Oyedepo.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Butterflyleo: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Lmao consolatory words.

Its clear you have no inkling of the goings on in kwara.

Let me gist you.

The majority of kwara people want to end sarakis dynasty. They are gearing up to do so and it will happen right before your eyes.

I speak realities as a grassroots man myself.

Kwara APC has jetissoned saraki. Kwara PDP has also kicked him out and did not stop there. They have also moved over into the APC so he would know that its not just about not working with him its also about being fed up with him.

That is the mindset of the average kwara person on the street.

Ever since he was senate president what development has he brought to kwara?

Name just one.

10 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Abiodunstephen(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Please Nigeria is for sale. we consider 5% discount to the buyer, before it enter Jiji.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Alen4smit: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2018
tenmariner:
Trying to avoid Saraki at all cost!!!
saraki is a plague that should be avoided by all means

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

inconsequential rat
where was him when apc is bossing kwara state

na to claim chairman upandan they know
common their ward they can't deliver

so you're apc chairman in pdp form

the coast is getting clearer for the sacking of the criminal terrorist Buhari next year.

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
cc
ngeneukwenu
You know next to nothing in about politics in kwara state. The last local government conducted few months ago. The safe man humbled Saraki in his polling units. Your ranting ends on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by olajizz01(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2018
I have said it in my recent post on nairaland that a lot will cross carpeted to apc should Saraki and his boys cross to pdp because they are like lightness and darkness.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by santricedupas(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2018
hope no be pastor oyedepo uncle be that.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Linus199(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2018
buhariguy:
APC is the best party in Africa,
Saraki and tambuwal are only moving from APC because of their presidential ambition.
That is one thing the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra failed to know.
best party do you know what it takes to be the best party
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by 2sexynet: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Lol... Dem don bribe this one. Go ye into the world
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by PHILipu1(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2018
Kamelot77:
Chairman of Kwara PDP Akogun Oyedepo reveals live on RoyalFM951 that he alongside other members of the PDP are moving to the APC, says cannot work with senate president Dr bukola saraki and governor Abdul Fatah Ahmad.

Announcing his defection on Wednesday morning live on radio, hour after the Senate president and governor Abdul Fatah Ahmad resign from the app.

Recall that former chieftain of apc akogun iyiola oyedepo in 2014 cross carpeted to the pdp, when the Senate president Dr bukola saraki moved to app.
Lol.
PDP transfer market is about to close just after their primaries and APC transfer market is about to OPEN before and after PDP primaries.

Those IPOB guys don't know that a coin has two side and Traffic is always two ways.

SAI BABA!

7 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Tartie(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2018
I tire 4 APC. U sell CR7 go sigh ighalo
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by adeneeyee: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2018
No be me go carry last to Decamp, Oya PDP am ready to join una for free. #saynotoBuhariadministration
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by omoranmilowo: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Avenue for him to be funded by APC with the motive of mobilizing some members to APC thereby making his money. Too much sence.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Kwara PDP chairman and other State excos have been working relentlessly to bring back PDP in Kwara State after Saraki used and dumped the Party. Now he is back and he will be claiming godfather thus rubbishing the effort of the people that have been trying to fix the party all this while. He will want to impose a Governorship candidate on the party.

PDP excos at the National level have no idea what Kwara politics is about if they had known they wouldn't welcome Saraki.

No one should blame Akogun for decamping to APC he has always been saying that he will never work with Saraki if he eventually decamps to PDP.

Let's us wait and see what will happen in Kwara

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu / Election Rigging: Intersociety Drags 40 INEC Officials, 4 Governors To US, EU / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.