Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc (35659 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by buhariguy(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Linus199:
Hw can ppl be jumping from fire and dis one is jumping into fire
APC is best party in Africa,
Saraki and tambuwal are only moving from APC because of their presidential ambition.
That is one thing the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra failed to know.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
how many of them have pvc. you don't even understand bukola saraki style of politics .
God bless you my brother cos you really understand Bukola Saraki style of politics.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lai mohammed that doesn't understand grassroot politics. lai mohammed that only visit Oro once in a month. even tinubu can't conquer omo babaoloye in nigeria politics not to talk of state politics.
Don't mind the naively and emotive political analyst.

Lai Mohammed unseat Saraki? a tall dream.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by seunmsg(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Kwara is now a battle ground ahead of 2019. Both PDP and APC stands a good chance of winning the state with the right strategy. Lai Mohammed should go back home and get busy with rebuilding the party and accomodating the defectors. With a united effort, huge financial base, federal might and the popular opinion against the Saraki dynasty, APC may just carry the state marginally.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Butterflyleo: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
how many of them have pvc. you don't even understand bukola saraki style of politics .

How many of them have PVC in kwara? grin

You are clearly neophyte.

Kwara is more than ready and I am surprised you don't know this.

Attached is the population of registered voters by region and also the map for abandoned PVCs all over Nigeria.

Put this side by side and you will realise that PDP is already in trouble which is why they are playing serious divisive politics while APC is going to have a smooth ride.

Saraki is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
God bless you my brother cos you really understand Bukola Saraki style of politics.
lol i study in unilorin and i clearly know how politics is been played in kwara state. omo babaoloye still strong in kwara and kogi state. infact more defection will be huge too in kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Did anybody mention lai Mohammed here?

The reality is here and now. You are the one trying to deny it.

All 3 legs of sarakis political table have been broken and only one is left and that one is saraki and his new PDP.

His political end has come.

No APC support in kwara
No PDP support in kwara
No FG support for kwara

If that is not political assassination then I wonder what is. If he could not win his polling unit during the last elections then you know that this time, its over for him
Oh Bukola Saraki political end has come?

When his strong hold Ilorin has 45% of Kwara electoral value.and remaining 55% is shared between kwara south and north.

My man i still repeat it again Saraki will crushed any combined opposition in Kwara.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How many of them have PVC in kwara? grin

You are clearly neophyte.

Kwara is more than ready and I am surprised you don't know this.

Attached is the population of registered voters by region and also the map for abandoned PVCs all over Nigeria.

Put this side by side and you will realise that PDP is already in trouble which is why they are playing serious divisive politics while APC is going to have a smooth ride.

Saraki is a goner
i'm not replying you again. you are still a kid in Nigeria politics. you are always ranting here on nairaland. you will read more defection in kogi state. you don't know the meaning of bukola saraki dynasty.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
Oh Bukola Saraki political end has come?

When his strong hold Ilorin has 45% of Kwara electoral value.and remaining 55% is shared between kwara south and north.

My man i still repeat it again Saraki will crushed any combined opposition in Kwara.

please don't reply him. he is a kid that don't understand political and party structures in kwara state politics. he will see more crowd again coming out to campaign for omo babaoloye.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol i study in unilorin and i clearly know how politics is been played in kwara state. omo babaoloye still strong in kwara and kogi state. infact more defection will be huge too in kogi state.
I know Ilorin people will never leave Saraki no matter what.

Their politics is unique and it centred on Alimi dynasty.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Butterflyleo: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i'm not replying you again. you are still a kid in Nigeria politics. you are always ranting here on nairaland. you will read more defection in kogi state. you don't know the meaning of bukola saraki dynasty.

Emotional Johnny grin

Defections run both ways and we all know the grassroots politics is everything.

Sarakis grassroots structure in kwara have dumped him and moved over to APC. Giving APC twice the reach, twice the resources and twice the ability.

Kogi issue has been taken care of.

You know I am your worst nightmare on nairaland ever since I shocked you with ekiti you have never stopped crying. Get ready for another round of tears grin

Your saraki is a political orphan now. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2018
asokoromadam:
Useless irrelevant thing

How can a party's board decamp ? That's the highest level of untrustworthiness

That geographical zone is the problem in Nigeria

Igbos and Northerners can live peacefully in this country
If you were at least 5% wise, you would have known that it is really not his decision but the move is actually a service for the payment made to him by the apc drowning desperados grin grin cheesy
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
I know Ilorin people will never leave Saraki no matter what.

Their politics is unique and it centred on Alimi dynasty.
waooo you really understand kwara state politics.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
Why are you guys talking politics like kids.

It seems you don't know what Saraki mean in Kwara politics.

Pls if you don't know go and do research and stop talking politics with emotive.
Perhaps the Saraki you know was of 80s and 90s. The present Saraki was defeated in his polling unit in the last local government election in kwara state just few months ago.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
waooo you really understand kwara state politics.
Simply because he fed you with what you wanted to hear not what's on ground. Padi deceiving Padi

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You this boy and your lies. Suddenly you have studied in Unilorin now now. Precisely 3 weeks you claimed to come from Ekiti state. Just a week ago, you said you were born and raised in Osun state. Now now, you schooled at Unilorin. When are you going to do away with all these your lies, deceits and propaganda? Between where is Gov Eleka of PDP?

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by highrank(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Yes our radio programme in kwara state "PDP GBODE" will now change to "APC GBODE" now the battle has just begun ,Saraki must Go!.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by evansjeff(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
Oyedepo Iyiola and Lai Mohammed lacks political prowess to defeat Saraki.

Saraki will floor Lai Mohammed in his ward anytime any day and Oyedepo is nobody as kwara politics is concern.

Hypocrite...just look at you

A whole PDP chairman no longer has political prowess? Would you have said this just yesterday before he decamped?

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I thought you said you have Learnt your lesson a while ago about giving people false hope about some dying politicians? Jonny have you suddenly forgotten you were bragging here few weeks ago about your adopted failed Gov Eleka of PDP in Ekiti state?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2018
evansjeff:

Hypocrite...just look at you

A whole PDP chairman no longer has political prowess? Would you have said this just yesterday before he decamped?
Ignore him. JUST remind him the last local government election in Kwara state, Saraki was humbled in his polling unit

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by 13october: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2018
papaking1:
Saraki game plan
NEVER SARAKI GAME PLAN.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by bobloner: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2018
oyedepo as never won saraki in an election,even if he decamp it's always a losser.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
Oyedepo Iyiola and Lai Mohammed lacks political prowess to defeat Saraki.

Saraki will floor Lai Mohammed in his ward anytime any day and Oyedepo is nobody as kwara politics is concern.
It has shown you are not from Kwara and 100% you don't know anything about Kwara politics. The last Local Government election, PDP under the leadership of Oyedepo humbled and defeated Saraki in his polling unit. If you know present happenings in Kwara, you will not be here giving false hope about dying Saraki .

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Jerrypolo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
tenmariner:
Trying to avoid Saraki at all cost!!!

No.
He is actually Saraki's stooge. Always holding the forte for him and creating a vacuum for take over whenever he returns.
That's how Saraki has managed to stay relevant all these while politically. He is a genius.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by edupedia: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
asokoromadam:
Useless irrelevant thing

How can a party's board decamp ? That's the highest level of untrustworthiness

That geographical zone is the problem in Nigeria

Igbos and Northerners can live peacefully in this country

...OLODO!...
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by edupedia: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Afamed:

Ignore him. JUST remind him the last local government election in Kwara state, Saraki was humbled in his polling unit

...lets see if Saraki and family can still continue with rigging in 2019...Remember Fayose and buy your popcorn..
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by edupedia: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:

...so because Buhari keeps quiet he is not a politician?...sorry u know nothing yet...
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by maofemi1: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
People make comments without knowing what is on ground. This man Oyedepo is a man of integrity and he has won the heart of the masses in the state. That is why he led PDP to defeat APC the then ruling party in the last local government election. Saraki and most of the political appointees were unable to deliver even their polling units. Kwarans are getting wiser everyday.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by lereinter(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
so he did not see another party to to decamp to
that shows his principle
are these the status of people that decamp to apc in 2015
useless oldmen we dont want you again
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by crimeboss: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari2019:
Welcome development. We are retaining Kwara in 2019

Pls don't change this moniker if ur beloved terrorist loses the election.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Afamed:

Perhaps the Saraki you know was of 80s and 90s. The present Saraki was defeated in his polling unit in the last local government election in kwara state just few months ago.
Saraki defeated?kai beer parlour political talker.

Stop lying and face reality.

Saraki Bukola has never lost any election in Kwara state.

And if you don't know his Father Olushola Saraki only lost his first election in 1967 and since that time it's always Saraki and Kwara.

My point is simple for you to code and stop using beer parlour talk to prove your point.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
edupedia:

...so because Buhari keeps quiet he is not a politician?...sorry u know nothing yet...
Pls is Buhari a politician? and you know nothing.

A senate President that rattled a whole President to the cleaner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.