Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc (35502 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
maofemi1:
People make comments without knowing what is on ground. This man Oyedepo is a man of integrity and he has won the heart of the masses in the state. That is why he led PDP to defeat APC the then ruling party in the last local government election. Saraki and most of the political appointees were unable to deliver even their polling units. Kwarans are getting wiser everyday.
Iyiola Oyedepo a former commissioner in Kwara state 91/92 has won the heart of kwarans?

My oga you must be joking
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Afamed:

Perhaps the Saraki you know was of 80s and 90s. The present Saraki was defeated in his polling unit in the last local government election in kwara state just few months ago.
Kai I tire for you guys.

Saraki lost an election in his local government?

Pls show us the result and i will remain quiet.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Afamed:

Simply because he fed you with what you wanted to hear not what's on ground. Padi deceiving Padi
30k stipend spotted.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
evansjeff:

Hypocrite...just look at you

A whole PDP chairman no longer has political prowess? Would you have said this just yesterday before he decamped?
Oh you think am online rat collecting 30k every month deceiving people like you guys.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yes, Igbos and Northerners have always lived peacefully that was why many Igbos were slaughtered in the North in the 1960s before Igbos took the wrong step and picked up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic of Nigeria leading the joint assault of Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Igala/Ijebus/Egbas/Ekitis/Ondos/Eguns/Tivs/Junkuns against the pigs from the potopoto republic of drugs and crime. At the end of the day, over three million stubborn goats from the land of the falling sun were used for pepper soup and suya.
Bros, wetin d guy do u na haba
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Austinoiz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Abeg who is Akagum in the Kwara politics?
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
edupedia:

...lets see if Saraki and family can still continue with rigging in 2019...Remember Fayose and buy your popcorn..
Definitely their rigging machinery is not going to be effective again. The last local government election showed that. Saraki was defeated in his polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Afamed: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
Kai I tire for you guys.

Saraki lost an election in his local government?

Pls show us the result and i will remain quiet.
I thought you said you were on ground in kwara. Saraki was defeated in his unit during the Las LG election.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by evansjeff(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
Oh you think am online rat collecting 30k every month deceiving people like you guys.

Just imagine cry

The f00l can not even come up with something reasonable, and I've been wasting my time replying him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Lai Mohammed Bows To Muhammad Zayannu, The Emir Of Yauri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.