Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus (1804 Views)

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

NO!

The difference between atheist and theists is that when something both can't explain happens, the atheist would admit ignorance and probably try to find out what caused the phenomena while theists would quickly insert God or some "supernatural entity" as the cause of it

Are sure that you guys admit ignorance, or you mock it and dismiss it?

Are you sure you admit ignorance, or you tell the person that he is being delusional?
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Are sure that you guys admit ignorance, or you mock it and dismiss it?

Are you sure you admit ignorance, or you tell the person that he is being delusional?

We ask those that conclude supernatural invisible entities are responsible to tell us how they came to such a conclusion and if they can't do that we ridicule the conclusion and rightly so

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

We ask those that conclude supernatural invisible entities are responsible to tell us how they came to such a conclusion and if they can't we ridicule the conclusion

Okay
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Atheist believe that what you can't explain can't happen. They don't believe in the supernatural.

They explain everything through the eyes of sceince. So what is scientific about your claim?
if you want me to explain, its definitely going require a new thread and a scientific one at that. but take note of this our body has it own mechanism for defense and repair and everyday is like a war in our body system sometimes we lose sometimes we win. most of the drugs we take only encourage our system to work and not to do the work itself so if at the end of the day a sick person get well by the end of the day, it means our body won and most time that victory is pass down via gene modifications to the next generation making that generation more immune to that same attack, so it might not be magic after all

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
felixomor:

I was talking to a more intelligent person

You are not the audience
Close your eyes to the post.
And ride on the stupidity. Thanks
You that was deceived by fake 4evergod and you claim to be spirit filled. grin grin

Also if you are a doctor how come you don't have a thread in health section. Or a post. You spend 99.9% of your time in religion section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

[s]You that was deceived by fake 4evergod and you claim to be spirit filled. grin grin

Also if you are a doctor how come you don't have a thread in health section. Or a post. You spend 99.9% of your time in religion section[/s].

So every doctor must have a thread in health section before he can be confirmed by u ba?

Clap for yourself
If they say you people are dull now?
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2018
ivoryfile:

Evidence About The Healing Power of Jesus
Testimony of Healed Cancer Patient.

I could have captioned this “Woman diagnosed with cancer healed after personal encounter with God” or “How I got my healing by Faith” but I am so dazed and don’t know the exact topic to choose but the title that brought you here.

What you are going to read here is a testimony of Kabad Jumoke Ima, a woman who was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer & given six months to live or say die. Kabad refused to give up on herself. She summoned courage amidst this storm & something unusual happened. Read her testimony word for word.

I really am doing this with my heart in my throat. But it is important that I do this if it will save one life. In February of 2014, I went to Dubai on a routine checkup due to a 10 year old abdominal pain which was diagnosed ulcer. CT scans revealed it was a Tumor in the pancreas and could be removed.

Unknown to my husband and I, this was a life threatening surgery with a 2% survival rate. The surgery was successful and then few weeks later the news came….. I had stage 2b pancreatic cancer. I needed to do 6 months chemo and radiation that would give me a chance to live a quality life for 1 year. Without the chemo I was given 7 months to die. We were devastated.

I cried, prayed, had a pity party all by myself and sometimes with hubby and Adiaha. I asked questions from God. And then began my journey to divine inexplainable healing.

I went to Fox Chase Cancer center in America where I was given worse news. It was Pancreatic cancer and it kills 6 months after diagnosis. Also there was a Tumor in the liver. My husband and immediate family wanted me to do the 6 month chemo/radiation. I knew God told me I did not need it. I started taking holy communion. I also listened to EVERY healing teaching on the Internet. I recited healing scriptures aloud and under my breath. I understood JESUS had borne this same disease in his body. I did not need to go through this again.

READ MORE: https://www.ivoryfile.com/cancer-healed-by-faith/

Source: https://www.ivoryfile.com/cancer-healed-by-faith/

And if she died, U for tell us
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2018
felixomor:

So every doctor must have a thread in health section before he can be confirmed by u ba?

Clap for yourself
If they say you people are dull now?
Why did you ignore the part about 4evergod? Maybe because you are a liar like him.

And you as a doctor would be someone I don't want to treat me.

Felixmoron with head filled with amasco engine oil.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2018
felixomor:

- But the opposite of omniscient is not inept
So i will take it that your use of the word to describe stems from a bias you already have towards God.

That little spark of Dishonesty will not allow you to pick the point in the post.

Secondly Omniscient means all Knowing .
That I know everything doesnt make me obliged to do everything
As a matter of fact, my knowledge can cause my action to cease.

- Wrong!!!!
Thousands of years ago,
Maybe this would have been correct
Not in the world of today.

Human knowledge and technology has advanced very well and rapidly.

I already explained omniscient
Omnipotent means all capable
All capable doesn't mean all willing

If you hear
" a father refused to pay his sons school fees"

Can you therefore conclude that the father is not capable of being a father based on only that sentence.
Wont you ask for reasons first?
Its simple.

- ok

This is where the Dishonesty landed u.

If I wanted to compare Prayers and Medicine

I would have probably started with another type of paragraph.

The writer I replied Implied that prayer was ineffective because millions died praying.

I replied by saying millions also died while using treatment.
Mind you, I was expecting him to also subsequently ask
"Therefore is Treatment ineffective?"
Knowing fully well there are things that can make treatment fail

I would have also replied thus
That there are things that can also make prayer to be unanswered.

If you read the Bible, you would know them.

-
Wrong again.!!!!

Failings of science can be due to human factors such as poor procedures, compliance to treatment, non standard conditions etc.

15%
Wow. Good
So How Are u then sure you are analyzing this issue properly with the right amount of brain capacity?
lol, I stopped reading when you contradicted the fact that science and technology is in it's infancy, if I were those other guys, I will stop debating issues with you.
It goes a long way to explain how myopic your reasoning runs, you are not seeing a bigger picture...

We have not even done anything as far as science and technology is concerned, not even 1%.
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
nwabekeyi:
[s]lol, I stopped reading when you contradicted the fact that science and technology is in it's infancy, if I were those other guys, I will stop debating issues with you.
It goes a long way to explain how myopic your reasoning runs, you are not seeing a bigger picture...

We have not even done anything as far as science and technology is concerned, not even 1%[/s].
Ehn! We have done nothing
Next!
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

[s]Why did you ignore the part about 4evergod? Maybe because you are a liar like him.

And you as a doctor would be someone I don't want to treat me.

Felixmoron with head filled with amasco engine oil.[/s]

A foolish landlord will always be a foolish landlord
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2018
felixomor:

Ehn! We have done nothing
Next!
why are you bitter?

That comment shows your level of ignorance about science and technology and I won't blame you if you fight with everyone here who doesn't adopt your belief.
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
nwabekeyi:
[s]why are you bitter?

That comment shows your level of ignorance about science and technology and I won't blame you if you fight with everyone here who doesn't adopt your belief[/s].

Another rubbish.
Next please sad
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
felixomor:

A foolish landlord will always be a foolish landlord
I am not hopefullandlord. I thought you were spiritfilled. But you were deceived by fake 4evergod
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

[s]I am not hopefullandlord. I thought you were spiritfilled. But you were deceived by fake 4evergod[/s]
Guilty conscience.

Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
felixomor:

Guilty conscience.

Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed
Amasco engine oil brean
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by ivoryfile: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Blakjewelry:

if you want me to explain, its definitely going require a new thread and a scientific one at that. but take note of this our body has it own mechanism for defense and repair and everyday is like a war in our body system sometimes we lose sometimes we win. most of the drugs we take only encourage our system to work and not to do the work itself so if at the end of the day a sick person get well by the end of the day, it means our body won and most time that victory is pass down via gene modifications to the next generation making that generation more immune to that same attack, so it might not be magic after all

Well done Sir! grin grin
Our body has mechanism indeed! Yet many dies of diverse healing. This is pure demonstration of God's healing power and we are not blind to see it.
Jesus heals!
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Amasco engine oil brean
foolish landlord
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
ivoryfile:

Well done Sir! grin grin
Our body has mechanism indeed! Yet many dies of diverse healing. This is pure demonstration of God's healing power and we are not blind to see it.
Jesus heals!
it is very easy for a black man to explain everything with spirituality than to crack his head over things.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
felixomor:

foolish landlord
Not hopefulandlord felixmoron, who despite being spirit filled was deceived by 4evergod the scammer
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

[s]Not hopefulandlord felixmoron, who despite being spirit filled was deceived by 4evergod the scammer[/s]
Hehehe
The same person your group accused me of being?
Just as they also accused me of being spacetacular moniker....

Stop telling foolish lies. grin
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 4:00am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I am not hopefullandlord. I thought you were spiritfilled. But you were deceived by fake 4evergod

Every Nairaland atheist is hopefulLandlord. don't sweat it

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehe
The same person your group accused me of being?
Just as they also accused me of being spacetacular moniker....

Stop telling foolish lies. grin
It's as if butterflyleo is pulling another 4evergod on you. He is supporting buhari with no damn evidence anyhow. He is a clown on politics section.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by bobowaja(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

It's as if butterflyleo is pulling another 4evergod on you. He is supporting buhari with no damn evidence anyhow. He is a clown on politics section.
I have been noticing the guy in that section of recent...... Those guys are skinning him alive. He can't carry his lies over there grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

[s]It's as if butterflyleo is pulling another 4evergod on you. He is supporting buhari with no damn evidence anyhow. He is a clown on politics section[/s].

Get a spine.
Adress him directly...
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2018
bobowaja:

I have been noticing the guy in that section of recent...... Those guys are skinning him alive. He can't carry his lies over there grin grin
Leave him. It is only aatter of time before felixmoron joins in showing his true colors. Maybe he will be exposed as fake doctor and arrested.

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
felixomor:

Get a spine.
Adress him directly...
You think I haven't? Why don't you address your brother directly yourself nau?
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by bobowaja(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Leave him. It is only aatter of time before felixmoron joins in showing his true colors. Maybe he will be exposed as fake doctor and arrested.
I doubt his claims of being a doc with that little brain he possessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Richest Man On Earth / Trees That Do Not Produce Good Fruits Will Be Cut Down & destroy / The Little Girl Who Never Knew Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.