Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp (49669 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Doctore9(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Serves them right...most of all these smokers are hungry and ugly looking they smell soo bad and hardly dress well I wonder why they won't use the drug money to better their lives

Ma'am, you have not seen real smokers

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by donbachi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yet,dem no fit desenate,derep and depolitician all of dem wey dey loot our treasuries...just corper wey smoke weed made 4 mankind,naim dem decamp.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by donbachi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:
My Economics school teacher used to say " Utility is the amount of satisfaction a consumer derives from the consumption of a particular product".
Abeg can someone tell me the 'satisfaction that smokers derives from smoking.??

Serves them Right.
euphoric
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
f**king things
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dakingari....But what of those soldiers smoking weeds freely ?

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Heemcelph: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Is smoking now a crime in Nigeria NYSC camp?
Just confused
You no see "weed" there abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
donbachi:
euphoric
one smoker spotted. well done sir. u are killing your lungs gradually bro

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by donbachi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

one smoker spotted.
well done sir. u are killing your lungs gradually bro
thank u and God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Deltatoto: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Issame:
Corps members decamped after allegedly being caught smoking weed and other drugs at the Kebbi State NYSC camp.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/corps-members-decamped-for-smoking-weed-and-other-drugs-at-kebbi-nysc-camp-video/

its really the season of decamping

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Heemcelph: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
SeyiAyorinde:
Dakingari....But what of those soldiers smoking weeds freely ?
Because your father does anyhow in his house doesn't mean you should also do anyhow in your father's house.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Rastamann: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:
My Economics school teacher used to say " Utility is the amount of satisfaction a consumer derives from the consumption of a particular product".

Serves them Right.

It gives them a feeling of being in cloud 11!
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Yankiss(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
I wonder what they will tell their lovely ones at home

grin grin grin Buhari gave orders for their ejection because they are supporters of Ortom and Saraki. grin

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Serves them right...most of all these smokers are hungry and ugly looking they smell soo bad and hardly dress well I wonder why they won't use the drug money to better their lives
big fat lie dear

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Rastamann:

It gives them a feeling of being in cloud 11!
Talking from Experience Rasta..?
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by uchennamani(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Learn how to use full stop, sister. And comma too.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by mudiana(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
profnigga:
decamping time....
blessing time

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by uchennamani(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
My little girl serving in Abuja called me this morning telling me two were expelled from camp in Abuja when they were caught red handed having sex in Maami. This generation is just pathetic. She mentioned a roommate that went into camp with a vibrator but was seized by camp officials and after like 4 days in camp the lady has been restless and screaming she needs her vibrator that she can't go two days without it. And one day one man will marry that one and put in his house? Angel Gabriel should just blow this trumpet this world is turning into something worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.
Get out.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by klad00(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
What a shame
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Youngzubi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
hope say my big bro follow dem o!!!!
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by seangy4konji: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Toto no sweet reach igbo claro
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Eeeyaah
Hard luck

Shout out to Mani camp KT!

The vibes we had will last for a long time
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by lastempero: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Iam not surprised, everybody is decamping.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Danchibez: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oh!! I could remember how i enter Darkingari camp back then by 2:46am after many huddles from Onitsha to Sokoto then to Kebbi. For me to lie down to sleep a bit, trumpet sound, and i was kick out of d hustle by one small soldier like a prisoner. That was d highest insult and abuse i got in camp then

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Factfinder1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
uchennamani:
Learn how to use full stop, sister. And comma too.

Because I'm commenting on ECOWAS forum or the white house...carry your full stop go collect money for bank

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Factfinder1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Doctore9:

Ma'am, you have not seen real smokers

Same nonsense you people always either real or fake smokers I detest all
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
SO ARE THEY GOING TO PICK ANOTHER JAMB FORM?
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by LOVEGINO(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Decamped from APC to PDP grin
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Heemcelph: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Factfinder1:

Same nonsense you people always either real or fake smokers I detest all
If you don't find yourself doing something(s), you don't have to "detest" anynody for engaging in such. There are things you've done or still doing that you're not proud of.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Heemcelph: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
egbarison:
SO ARE THEY GOING TO PICK ANOTHER JAMB FORM?
No, they'd have to register for NYSC again next year or so.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

Serves them Right.
weed? Ask Bob Marley and Lucky Dube.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yigiyaga:
weed? Ask Bob Marley and Lucky Dube.
Yigiyaga u can ask them for me. Are they footballers..?.Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Ukalejohn(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
How come these guys fit smoke weed for that hell of a place called kebbi? undecided that place is too hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.