Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,038 members, 7,953,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp (49667 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by ItzBIM(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

Lolzz!!!!!!! Chai!!!!!! smokers plenty for this topic no be small. Bros una well done Ooooo

Just try it ones and i promise U will start loving life
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by olanje: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
lonelydora:
Chai....my Kebbi Camp few years ago filled with SCIENCE corpers.

There are certain crime one won't know how to tell someone. What reason will they tell their people for coming back?

Ordinary drug?

Well, they should go and sin no more.
I also served there in 2013
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
rock003:

I'm not talking biochemistry. I'm talking pharmacology.

If your Brain is intact, you will Google endocannabinoid system and stop making a fool of your parents here.
It shows who u are if you can mention someone's parent when the situation does not warrant it. Its unfortunate that u didnt have any parental figure in your life. so other peoples parents does not mean anything to you.
GET SOME HOME TRAINNING BRO. U WILL NEED IT IF YOU WISH TO GO FAR IN LIFE
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by JAWBONE(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sweet Dakingari, how I miss thee
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by rock003: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

It shows who u are if you can mention someone's parent when the situation does not warrant it. Its unfortunate that u didnt have any parental figure in your life. so other peoples parents does not mean anything to you.
GET SOME HOME TRAINNING BRO. U WILL NEED IT IF YOU WISH TO GO FAR IN LIFE

If you have ever known anything called parent in your shameless life, you would know that you can't know everything. Because they didn't teach you something in your biochemistry, you now think it doesn't exist? What a shameless blind soul!

You were so daft to condemn something because you haven't heard about it before. Isn't that stupid?

Google search endocannabinoid system (ECS) instead of putting those who sent you yo school to shame.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Popularity(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigerian Youth Science Coppers

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by rickyrex(m): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2018
The don't even look like the same kebbi camp where I served about three years back
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Is smoking now a crime in Nigeria NYSC camp?
Just confused
NYSC camp is a military zone and Smoking and any kind of indiscipline is not allowed in any military environment. I remember say If secondary school pupils pass infront of officers mess aat after 8 a.m or didnt dress properly, they'll be thoroughly disciplined by the officers once such such student are caught let alone Corpers.
I grew up in the baracks. so i sabi the kind beating the soldier must have dished out to the corpers before sending them out.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by brightlinse(m): 3:48am On Aug 02, 2018
it make us to feel alright and also a lover mind.
DavSagacity:
My Economics teacher used to say " Utility is the amount of satisfaction a consumer derives from the consumption of a particular product".
Abeg can someone tell me the 'satisfaction that smokers derives from smoking.??

Serves them Right.

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2018
brightlinse:
it make us to feel alright and also a lover mind.
Honestly u are the only one that spoke well and didn't abuse me for my comment. Though am concerned for your health (lungs) .
I perceive that u are a respectable human being.
Take care bro
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by kingshrd: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
This ones did not have OT jare something that ran freely at s******* camp
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Heemcelph:
No, they'd have to register for NYSC again next year or so.
Okay.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
Serves them right...most of all these smokers are hungry and ugly looking they smell soo bad and hardly dress well I wonder why they won't use the drug money to better their lives
Judgemental and ignorant cunt muscle.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Heemcelph: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
All these baby /immature corpers they post to different work places these days. SMH. They're an apology. They have serious growing up to do. So inefficient, lazy and lopsided. All the females know how to do is sculpture their faces with different colors while the boys will wear ear piece with sagged trousers to their place of primary assignment. Just look at them. Very annoying things.yet they cannot take correction. They'll be doing as if they know everything. The fact that they're graduates always sharks them. Yet they don't know Jack other than smoking weed and fucking each other

There's one childish one around our office. I don't hesitate to lambast her when she should be typing a document, she will be painting her useless little nails.

To even compose official letter or draft minute lipsrsealed

OK type this 10page work in 15 minutes, war. OK send e. mail to xyz, she will be on facebook undecided

Yet na she go dey every social media. They flash cleavage come work
10 pages in 15 minutes? You sef fear God nau, abi you think say you employ typist, even typist go fail to deliver 10 pages in 15 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by SAMBARRY: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Heemcelph:

10 pages in 15 minutes? You sef fear God nau, abi you think say you employ typist, even typist go fail to deliver 10 pages in 15 minutes.
oga is going to work in the next 45 minutes and he needs it typed so that he can read and make necessary corrections before going with it to the meeting .so what is there? Moreover we're training her to produce a quality work within a short while
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Heemcelph: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
oga is going to work in the next 45 minutes and he needs it typed so that he can read and make necessary corrections before going with it to the meeting .so what is there? Moreover we're training her to produce a quality work within a short while
I just feel the time given to type 10 pages is too small. Most places of primary assignments expect way too much from corp members, some would even turn you to an errand boy/girl, for some you'd think their PPA is to drive their bosses.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by SAMBARRY: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Heemcelph:

I just feel the time given to type 10 pages is too small. Most places of primary assignments expect way too much from corp members, some would even turn you to an errand boy/girl, for some you'd think their PPA is to drive their bosses.
you seem to forget what nysc is

National youth SERVICE corps. With emphasis on service. You are rendering service to your fatherland. At least before you become oga you have to SERVE someone. Every boss was once a service person to someone so corpers need to stop feeling like they're all that. A vice chancellor today was once a student, was once a junior lecturer running errands for hod . Even I myself was once a corper. I ran errands for my oga which includes picking up her kids from school, buying food for staff when there was meeting. nysc is not a place to come and show yourself with I am this or that or my father is Dangote,my mother is alakija. I helped my ogas photocopy documents, open the door before they come, call cleaners to sweep the office etc. It's just for 1 year na. So just make a good impression of yourself

When I left, I didn't even know they were watching and observing me. On my last day of work, my oga credited my account with 100k and the other lesser ogas gave me fabrics etc

Beyond that corpers may need recommendation letters for whatever purpose.whether to travel abroad for masters or get a job. So they need to drop stupidity and pride at the doorstep of their house. If you are doing nysc, you are going to serve everyone in your ppa including clerk that doesn't have a university degree because it is a place for training, humility and official skill acquisition be it filing documents, photocopying or printing documents

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Heemcelph: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you seem to forget what nysc is

National youth SERVICE corps. With emphasis on service. You are rendering service to your fatherland. At least before you become oga you have to SERVE someone. Every boss was once a service person to someone so corpers need to stop feeling like they're all that. A vice chancellor today was once a student, was once a junior lecturer running errands for hod . Even I myself was once a corper. I ran errands for my oga which includes picking up her kids from school, buying food for staff when there was meeting. nysc is not a place to come and show yourself with I am this or that or my father is Dangote,my mother is alakija. I helped my ogas photocopy documents, open the door before they come, call cleaners to sweep the office etc. It's just for 1 year na. So just make a good impression of yourself

When I left, I didn't even know they were watching and observing me. On my last day of work, my oga credited my account with 100k and the other lesser ogas gave me fabrics etc

Beyond that corpers may need recommendation letters for whatever purpose.whether to travel abroad for masters or get a job. So they need to drop stupidity and pride at the doorstep of their house. If you are doing nysc, you are going to serve everyone in your ppa including clerk that doesn't have a university degree because it is a place for training, humility and official skill acquisition be it filing documents, photocopying or printing documents
Of course I know what NYSC is and then again I know when one is being exploited, most of the things you mentioned up there, would you consider them legally your job as a corp member? (Your honesty would be appreciated). NYSC has lost its meaning and purpose a very long time ago, NYSC is now a cliché. I don't have much energy to talk plenty on this, I'll leave you to your opinion, after all we are all entitled to our opinions.

P.S. There are errands one must run for a boss as a corp member e.g photocopying, taking official letters to other firms etc. Picking up kids from school isn't office related, it is never your job except it's at will or you're doing your boss a favour but most bosses would make such seem like it's part of your job.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by SAMBARRY: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Heemcelph:

Of course I know what NYSC is and then again I know when one is being exploited, most of the things you mentioned up there, would you consider them legally your job as a corp member? (Your honesty would be appreciated). NYSC has lost its meaning and purpose a very long time ago, NYSC is now a cliché. I don't have much energy to talk plenty on this, I'll leave you to your opinion, after all WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS
you are very right here
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by virago(f): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Is smoking now a crime in Nigeria NYSC camp?
Just confused

Smoking cigarettes may not be a crime in Nigeria but smoking indian hemp is

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by smokey12345: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2018
its only in Fela shrine that i know indian hemp is legalized
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by torrex09: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2018
I was there at the orientation camp at dakingarri they were caught truly and show the exit door but later pardon them they were not decamped ...more detail u can chat me up.....08141611754.....Torrex......KB/18B/1875....I rep platoon 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.