Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? (1792 Views)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by SerialAlpha(f): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Evening guys
My big brother is really in a big mess. Just few months to his wedding, he found out that the lady he was sleeping with when they stay at same off-campus hostel back in the University is now his Fiance's best friend, who is helping them plan their wedding.
He said they were both shocked when they met. But his Fiance noticed nothing.
My brother's finance asked both of them if they had met since they both attended same Uni, but both of them said no.
Now he's saying he can't live with such lie anymore. It is weighing heavily on his mind.
The problem now is his finance don't take such issue laying down. She almost turn the world upside down when she saw him chatting with his ex.

Pls what can he do ?

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
how is that he's problem

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Saff(f): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
He should mind his business. Not all things are meant to be said out loud and this is one of them.This is not something recent but before his best friend met his fiancé. So after telling his best friend what next? What exactly will he accomplish? Some of these guys have worse gossiping tendencies than women. Shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Babiod: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
There are some secrets that don't last long,since they're not yet married and ur bro doesn't intend on cheating later he should tell her,things like this build trust,Remember okafors' law,whenever they see and nobody dey dere,body feel betray.Moreover konji na bastard.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Nobodys(f): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
I' m still looking for the big mess.....

Tell ur brother to better keep quiet if he doesn't want hell to let loose .. Just think of the bride ... Imagine you're getting married and u find out that ur man and ur bestfrnd have had it hawt in the past..lol....that's hard to take in.... Tell him to forget it.

If she get to find out at the end ,he can explain that he hid it from her cause he didn't wanna ruin her happinesse and joy......

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tell your brother he might as well tell her before the wedding cause with women, nothing is hidden forever.

Tell him delivery is key. Women can adjust to any situation when you deliver it to them just right.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Even the fiancee , hasn't she bunked other guys in her past?
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Prognose: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
SerialAlpha:
Evening guys
My big brother is really in a big mess. Just few months to his wedding, he found out that the lady he was sleeping with when they stay at same off-campus hostel back in the University is now his Fiance's best friend, who is helping them plan their wedding.
He said they were both shocked when they met. But his Fiance noticed nothing.
My brother's finance asked both of them if they had met since they both attended same Uni, but both of them said no.
Now he's saying he can't live with such lie anymore. It is weighing heavily on his mind.
The problem now is his finance don't take such issue laying down. She almost turn the world upside down when she saw him chatting with his ex.

Pls what can he do ?

Of course he should tell her. He's not sleeping with her again is he? Being best friends with his fiancee, the issue will be more painful for her if and when she finds out.
Unless he's sure him and the best friend can keep the secret for ever. But the way he's behaving, I'm sure he'll eventually spill the beans.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Prognose: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
If he's afraid of her turning the world upside down, its better he does it now before the wedding, let his fiancee not think secrets were kept before they married. It can breed a lot of malice, I can tell you. Let him tell her low pls. Let him say he was embarrassed and caught unawares when he saw her which was why he lied that they had not met before.
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Cholls(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
my brother who care go and plant your own seed of hate.... Mitchewwwwwwwn
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Let him tell her be4 they married. I mean nothing beat honesty
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by SerialAlpha(f): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Prognose:
If he's afraid of her turning the world upside down, its better he does it now before the wedding, let his fiancee not think secrets were kept before they married. It can breed a lot of malice, I can tell you. Let him tell her low pls. Let him say he was embarrassed and caught unawares when he saw her which was why he lied that they had not met before.

Thanks so much for this he is in fact reading through the comments here right now.
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by SerialAlpha(f): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Tell your brother he might as well tell her before the wedding cause with women, nothing is hidden forever.

Tell him delivery is key. Women can adjust to any situation when you deliver it to them just right.

Correct. I can understand thanks.
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by SerialAlpha(f): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Prognose:

Of course he should tell her. He's not sleeping with her again is he? Being best friends with his fiancee, the issue will be more painful for her if and when she finds out.
Unless he's sure him and the best friend can keep the secret for ever. But the way he's behaving, I'm sure he'll eventually spill the beans.

He said the best friend is already acting up. She's start to not show up with proposed wedding preparations. She's not being picking up the finance call as usual.
Much reason he want to clear the air... So to know way forward.
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by SerialAlpha(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
He should mind his business. Not all things are meant to be said out loud and this is one of them.This is not something recent but before his best friend met his fiancé. So after telling his best friend what next? What exactly will he accomplish? Some of these guys have worse gossiping tendencies than women. Shame!
Calm down sis
The best friend already acting up and its affecting the overall wedding preparation since she had been an arrow head to its achievement.
He's just lost on how to clear the air
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by EternalTruths: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:

Lataro, you haven't replied my pm.

Are we quarreling.?
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Saff(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

Lataro, you haven't replied my pm.

Are we quarreling.?
yeah I was about to ask. Why you keep on sending me multiple pms? It’s a bit scary
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by EternalTruths: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
yeah I was about to ask. Why you keep on sending me multiple pms? It’s a bit scary

Why are you scared.?

I am not that kind of person you mistaken me for.

So, why haven't you replied my pm.?

I want to get to know you better.

Will you feel comfortable, being a friend of mine Offline.?
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Saff(f): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

Why are you scared.?

I am not that kind of person you mistaken me for.

So, why haven't you replied my pm.?

I want to get to know you better.

Will you feel comfortable, being a friend of mine Offline.?
I don’t think I will be comfortable with that
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by MissRaine69(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
People have pasts and histories. It’s not like he was heated on her. So someone help me out here. How is this a problem?
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by EternalTruths: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:

Don't be scared to give it a trial.

You never can say how well it will turn out to your favour.

Pls, give me that opportunity by replying my PM.

Thanks as I anticipate your kind response.
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Thermodynamics(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
He should tell his friend cus, the truth will eventually come out.
plus, he should know about this now before he gets married to the girl, cus if he finds out after the marriage (which is inevitable) he might decide to get a divorce. Tell him, Tell him if your are truly his friend otherwise, the marriage would end badly. Tell him now, as soon as possible cus he will eventually find out.
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by EternalTruths: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:

Saff, pls say something.

Your quietness is becoming deafening.
Re: I Have Slept With My Finance's Best Friend Before. Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tell her and see his fiancée start a war with her best friend few months to the wedding, don't tell her and I see the possibility of another round of illicit sex starting soon between him and the old school mate turned fiancee's best friend.

This case is like a mosquito that perched on a man's scrotum. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Drops Nude Photos / I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. / Hot Lady With Massive Hips & Dangerous Curves Causes Commotion On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.