Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

20 Facts About Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Facts About Nairalanders (3234 Views)

20 Facts About Guys! / 20 Facts About Boys. / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

20 Facts About Nairalanders by milemimi93(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
I never knew there's a site called Nairaland until 10th May, 2018 when I was surfing the net in search for lands and their prices in Abuja, that was the day I discovered Nairaland and I became a member days later.
For the few months I've been on Nairaland, I discovered these 20 things about Nairalanders.

I may be wrong with some points though it's obvious.

1. 80% OF NLDERS ARE JOBLESS

(Someone please prove me wrong)

2. 40% OF NLDERS BELIEVED TO BE MARRIED, FREQUENT ROMANCE SECTION THAN FAMILY SECTION

(What do they want in romance section? We'll never know)

3. 90% OF JOBLESS NLDERS ARE MOST ACTIVE IN ROMANCE SECTION WHILE 10% ARE ON JOB/VACANCIES SECTION

(How do I know? When a ndler posts about how he/she is in need of a job, I most times go to the nlder's profile and what I often see is
Sections Most Active: Romance.
Now tell me, how will these set of nlders get a job? They keep blaming village people for their joblessness and feel very comfortable begging.
I am not shaming anyone just spiting out what's in my mouth but if you feel pained, you can call the mods at me.
N/B: You can't be in physics department and want to study music. The earlier you locate your department the better for you. Time waits for no one)

4. 60% OF FEMALE MONIKERS ARE MALES

(Just pay close attention to female nlders' posts. If you are sensitive enough, you'll figure out the males in disguised. One pm me but I let him know
(you can't kid a kidder or play a player)
Only God knows their agenda. O Lord! Expose them)

5. 80% OF NLDERS ARE BELOW 30YRS.

(Their ways of reasoning is a prove)

6. 90% OF FEMALE AND MALE NLDERS ARE SINGLES.

(Yes they are)

7. 90% OF NLDERS SINGLE LADIES ARE FRUSTRATED

(Very frustrated. It's shown in their posts. Hey ladies! still hold on never give up. Nothing good comes easy!)

8. 80% OF STORIES ON ROMANCE SECTION ARE FICTIONS

(This again shows how jobless most nlders are. If they have something to engaged themselves in, they won’t have time to come on NL to create thread on figment stuffs. I wonder what their objectives are. If you know tell me please)

9. 70% OF NLDERS ARE SCAMMERS

(Yeah! Almost every week scammers get busted on this forum. What surprises me is the NL mods. Are the mods condoning scam? I noticed Whenever a scammer is busted and exposed, the mods will quickly take down the thread in which the scammer is busted.
Y'all better be careful and don't give out your vital info to a nlder)

10. 95% OF NLDERS HAVE MORE THAN ONE MONIKERS.

(I'm guilty of this. Mine was as a result of being banned on my main moniker @mimimile93 and I needed to debunk a rumor made by a nlder about me before it goes viral so I created @milemimi93)

11. 60% OF MALE NLDERS ARE PVSSY ASS_WORSHIPPERS

(I was really curious about this asslicking sh!t. I one day sent one of the mods a pm asking if nlders get paid to asslick fellow nlders and the mod's response was NO.
So why do people asslick people they don't and might not get to see? Ass-lickers here are quick to call a mod at a nigga if a nigga disrespects a female nlder. They get mad if a female nlder doesn't reply their mentions. I can list 10 of them. Should I? Hell no! I won't, to avoid being banned again. I just came back from a ban that was supposed to last for 10yrs. Y'all ass-lickers Keep asslicking these ho.es. But I bet y'all will never fvck em ho.es. The only way y'all can get laid is if y'all crawl up a chicken's ass and wait. Fvck y'all ass-lickers and middle finger to the ones whose asses are being licked)

12. 90% OF FEMALE NLDERS ARE DUMB

(amacar is a living prove. The b!tch is so dumb that I can't even put in words how dumb she is. My advice for her is that she should always closed her legs to men and open her mind to learning. amacar sorry I don't hate you. Our beef is over.
Only four female nlders that I believed got something upstairs. They rest are empty skulls.)

13. 80% OF NDLERS LADIES ARE FEMINISTS

(Y'all know them. Don’t you? Oh well! You do)

14. 50% OF NDLERS ARE E-BEGGARS. MALES TOPPING THE LIST

(my pm is filled with them. I can't even check my mails again. I don't know how people really feel comfortable begging. There are a thousand and one things y'all can do to get life going oda than begging. Some are not even honest while begging. They need money to flex but would say the need money to treat one sickness or the other. When I request to see a medical report I won't hear from them again.
Y'all thanks for making me to stop reading my mails)

15. 80% OF NDLERS MODS ARE HOSTILES.

(mynd4 is on the top list. Please don't ask me why. I'm not ready for another ban. That 10yrs ban was like a life sentence.)

16. 90% OF NDLERS LIVE FAKE LIVES ON NL

(I wonder what they gain from being fake. It pays to be real. Please be yourself. If you are poor and needy, politely open up and stop claiming what you aren't. Ya savior might be from here. I got my savior (a psychologist) from the internet)

17. 40% OF NDLERS ALPHA MALES ARE WEAK ASS MUTHAFVCKERS IN REAL LIFE.

(I can bet that with my late girl's pvssy.)

18. 90% OF NDLERS FEMINISTS AREN'T FEMINISTS IN REAL LIFE

(True story. I have encountered some of them off NL and they aren't what they say they are here. So henceforth Mimi won't take NL feminists serious any more. They are lovely people on the other side of life)

19. 60% OF NDLERS JOINED NL FOR HOOKUPS

(cork was right. By their fruits you shall know them. Just be observant.
But Y'all better be careful who you get hookup with. Some may be rapists, scammers or ritualists)

20. 100% OF FEMALE NLDERS HATE MIMIMILE93 FOR NO FVCKEN REASON

(Yeah they do. Always waking my past and judging me. Telling me how good the world would be if my old boy had used a condom. It's fvcked up how people get judged and hated on for being real and how people get loved for being fake

fvck y'all who hate me for no reason)

I got pm from two nlders few days ago asking me if I'm the one using this and that monikers. I guess some persons here tryna imitate me. Please I'm not the one using those monikers. I only use @Milemimi93 and @Mimimile93. I created @Suex few days ago to diss a mod when I was given 10yrs banned on my main monikers and that same day I created @Suex, I was given another 10yrs banned on @Suex as well. I have deactivated @Suex. Don’t let anyone scam you using my name or whatsoever that represents me. I will never ask anyone here for money or help of whatever kind except advice. I'm contented with the little I have. Moma never raised Mimi to be greedy. Thank you

Happy New Month Y'all.
Stay strong, keep ya head up.

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Mrtitanic(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
you are as jobless as your write up rubbish get a job and do something meaningful with your time

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by TOSIN116: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2018
I feel you have just insulted most nairalanders. (well except for the guity ones which what you said about them is true)

And so thereford this time you should be given an EVERLASTING BAN!

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:56am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin Mad guy.
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by milemimi93(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2018
Mrtitanic:
you are as jobless as your write up rubbish get a job and do something meaningful with your time

You pained?
If yes, call the mods.
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by milemimi93(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
TOSIN116:
I feel you have just insulted most nairalanders. (well except for the guity ones which what you said about them is true)

And so thereford this time you should be given an EVERLASTING BAN!

I haven't insulted anyone. Just stating what I discovered about nairalanders and to make people be more careful about nlders since a lot of ndlers are here to scam.

Why would a male create an acct disguising as a female if he ain't got evil intention?

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by TheOdd1sOut: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'm coming back to comment. Lemme read the text first

Well.... I agree with some points. Here they are

Most female nairalanders are males e.g pocohantas and Co.

Most female nairalanders aren't feminists in real life e.g pocohantas and Co

Some nairalanders are professional scammers e.g deadrat

Fourty percent of guys on nairaland are weak asslicking bozos looking for cheap fame and attention from females (who are actually males) e.g chenzen, zicoraads, and others

Most nairalanders live fake lives e.g AirForce1

Most nairalanders have two accounts.. I'm guilty at this point.

Here's my own fact.

MOST NAIRALANDERS WILL HATE THIS POST

MOST NAIRALANDERS LOVE POST ABOUT SEX

MOST NAIRALANDERS DISS OTHERS IN ORDER TO VALIDATE THEMSELVES. THIS VALIDATION NEVER LASTS AND THEY DISS AGAIN. ITS LIKE A DRUG TO THEM

MOST NAIRALANDERS TRY SO HARD TO IMPRESS OTHERS, THAT THEY DO SILLY THINGS.

THE IMMATURE ONES ARE THE ONES WHO CORRECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THEY'RE THE ONES WHO ASSLICK FEMALE MONIKERS AND SO ON.

NAIRALAND IS A PLACE WHERE FRUSTRATED PEOPLE DUMP THEIR FRUSTRATION ON OTHERS

SOME STAY ON NL ALL THE TIME. A GUY (NAME WITHHELD) REGISTERED IN NL FOR A MONTH AND HIS PROFILE SAYS HE HAD SPENT 19 DAYS ONLINE. SMH

AND THE LAST ONE.....

THERE ARE STILL SOME SENSIBLE PEOPLE ON NL LIKE THE OP. The nairalanders I admire are

Iamlegendd

Tosyn2much

Wristbangle

ubunja

LuciferCristi

Seun

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Nobody

Mimimile93

Capslocked

MANNBBQGRILLS

NwaAmaikpe

And others.

If your name isn't there... Sorry o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Melison(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shey u get job abi??
Op to slap u dey hungry me

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Melison(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
All ur topics are on romance section,op is there a jobless fellow here than you??, kettle calling pot black
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

How can I be male and still not be a 'feminist' in real life?
You are confused or what? undecided

Dude, if you like me, come down your high horse and say it. Forget how I act sometimes, it is all effects grin.

That said, what does it take to be a feminist in real life?
I would be glad if you can explain, I have heard that a lot.

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by TheOdd1sOut: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

How can I be male and still not be a 'feminist' in real life?
You are confused or what? undecided

Dude, if you like me, come down your high horse and say it. Forget how I act sometimes, it is all effects grin.

That said, what does it take to be a feminist in real life?
I would be glad if you can explain, I have heard that a lot.
lol... Re read my post. Slowly
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
lol... Re read my post. Slowly

I've read it slowly. It's something only someone who spends a lot of time observing people on a faceless forum can come up with.
Now, answer my question, SLOWLY.

1.How can I be male and still not be a 'feminist' in real life?
2.You are confused or what?
3.That said, what does it take to NOT be a feminist in real life?

I'm not really expecting a sensible answer to the above questions, but I am hoping you can shock me. Seeing that you are a fairly sensible troll.

MOST NAIRALANDERS DISS OTHERS IN ORDER TO VALIDATE THEMSELVES. THIS VALIDATION NEVER LASTS AND THEY DISS AGAIN. ITS LIKE A DRUG TO THEM

I think you fall into the three above categories. How you omitted your name is beyond me. Please, can you edit and add yourself? smiley
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by milemimi93(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Melison:
All ur topics are on romance section,op is there a jobless fellow here than you??, kettle calling pot black

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by milemimi93(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Melison:
Shey u get job abi?? Op to slap u dey hungry me

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by geeluck1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Melison(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=milemimi93 post=70006528][/quote]
Lolz u no well at all
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by TheOdd1sOut: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

I've read it slowly. It's something only someone who spends a lot of time observing people on a faceless forum can come up with.
Now, answer my question, SLOWLY.

1.How can I be male and still not be a 'feminist' in real life?
2.You are confused or what?
3.That said, what does it take to NOT be a feminist in real life?

I'm not really expecting a sensible answer to the above questions, but I am hoping you can shock me. Seeing that you are a fairly sensible troll.

I think you fall into the three above categories. How you omitted your name is beyond me. Please, can you edit and add yourself? smiley
I knew you'd come around. You said you aren't expecting a sensible
answer. This beats the whole purpose of asking the first time. So you my friend, is the confused fellow. I'm surprised that your fellow females in feminism hasn't arrived to support your vain cause.
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I knew you'd come around. You said you aren't expecting a sensible
answer. This beats the whole purpose of asking the first time. So you my friend, is the confused fellow. I'm surprised that your fellow females in feminism hasn't arrived to support your vain cause.

Very predictable creatures grin

TheOdd1sOut:
lol. Just work on yourself

Still predictable. I chose not to waste a new post on you wink.

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by TheOdd1sOut: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Very predictable creatures grin
lol. Just work on yourself
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Any lady that insults the op for saying the truth eh, i will fvck you undecided .

Any man that insults op, I will kee you.

Be warned.

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sad but true
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by bigpicture001: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

Some nairalanders are professional scammers e.g deadrat

Fourty percent of guys on nairaland are weak asslicking bozos looking for cheap fame and attention from females (who are actually males) e.g chenzen, zicoraads, and others

Most nairalanders live fake lives e.g AirForce1

Most nairalanders have two accounts.. I'm guilty at this point.

Here's my own fact.

MOST NAIRALANDERS WILL HATE THIS POST

MOST NAIRALANDERS LOVE POST ABOUT SEX

THE IMMATURE ONES ARE THE ONES WHO CORRECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THEY'RE THE ONES WHO ASSLICK FEMALE MONIKERS AND SO ON.

SOME STAY ON NL ALL THE TIME. A GUY (NAME WITHHELD) REGISTERED IN NL FOR A MONTH AND HIS PROFILE SAYS HE HAD SPENT 19 DAYS ONLINE. SMH

AND THE LAST ONE.....

THERE ARE STILL SOME SENSIBLE PEOPLE ON NL LIKE THE OP. The nairalanders I admire are

Iamlegendd

Tosyn2much

Wristbangle

ubunja

LuciferCristi

Seun

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Nobody

Mimimile93

Capslocked

MANNBBQGRILLS

NwaAmaikpe

And others.

If your name isn't there... Sorry o
..u missed d best..." explorers"
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Na wahala you dey find so cheesy
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Pricelessangel0(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thank God you are a nairalander and all you said also point at you, so faking.
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by milemimi93(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
Thank God you are a nairalander and all you said also point at you, so faking.

Hey bro! Chill... The one I'm guilty of I've also indicated.
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Pricelessangel0(f): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Hey bro! Chill... The one I'm guilty of I've also indicated.
For your information... Am not a bro, so get your fact right cool
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by milemimi93(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
For your information... Am not a bro, so get your fact right cool
How would I know? Sorry though!
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
bigpicture001:
..u missed d best..." explorers"

People like that do not inspire his kind, here.
He is not an 'alpha male' wink

Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Cholls(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
my brother I almost got a heart attack reading your post cuz I thought i was going to get to a point I will read *99% chances op is a bastard*
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by Pricelessangel0(f): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
cry
milemimi93:

How would I know? Sorry though!
Sorry though! You can ask google that kiss
Re: 20 Facts About Nairalanders by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Well, I would argue but this is true.

Ladies Off Your Bra Thread / See The Two Ladies Who Were Stripped N*ked And Tortured By Some Unidentified Men / Should I Send Her Money ???

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92