Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Should I Send Her Money ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Send Her Money ??? (3230 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Send Her Money ??? by tgmservice: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2018
Good day all

There is this extremely beautiful girl who is my friend on Facebook.

Not exaggerating but this girl will be among the top ten beautiful girls on Facebook. She always snap sexy pics regularly (guess she might be a slay queen as that is d only thing she does). I always fantasize abt her.

I have tried messaging her privately on fb but she never replies, so i just bone.

Recently she uploaded a pic on her story saying jokingly who will give money for xmas, so i replied the story saying i will giv her.

To my surprise she replied me saying she will be glad if i send her money, thats how we got chatting she even said she is willing to hang out with me for d xmas but she needs some little money first.

Guys in the house should i send her some cash this girl is so beautiful it will be nice for me to see her in person.

You need to see how beautiful she is you will understand my plight, she is complete all over.

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by LuciferCatholic: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

Not exaggerating but this girl will be among the top ten beautiful girls on Facebook. She always snap sexy pics regularly (guess she might be a slay queen as that is d only thing she does). I always fantasize abt her.

I have tried messaging her privately on fb but she never replies, so i just bone.

Recently she uploaded a pic on her story saying jokingly who will give money for xmas, so i replied the story saying i will giv her.

To my surprise she replied me saying she will be glad if i send her money, thats how we got chatting she even said she is willing to hang out with me for d xmas but she needs some little money first.

Guys in the house should i send her some cash this girl is so beautiful it will be nice for me to see her in person.

You need to see how beautiful she is you will understand my plight, she is complete all over.

Masturbate with her pictures.

Now, return and read this trash you posted.

Therein lies your answer.
Idiot.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by cozy7(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

2 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Kidaholic(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Don't only send her money, send her wisdom, knowledge and understanding also grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by cozy7(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Do u need is to tell u how stupidd u are, b4 u know u are?

VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019

and your problems with be over.
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by planetx13: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Yes boss ..... send her your life savings

Ciao

6 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by obaataaokpaewu: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Picture or link to her profile let's confirm the beauty. That will determine whether you should send the money or not

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018
I don't want to say you're stupid sha

Tell her to come collect the money from you

4 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by kingemek(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Mumu people plenty for this world

10 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
Well, if you have some money to throw around since she's coming over to your place...But Note, it's not advisable to have sxxx with that type of girl. How much does she want sef? Better you just ignore her. In her mind, you're already a potential maga.

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Earthquake2: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2018
You can send 'him' money

16 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by musa234(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Some guys are just so dumb walahi!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2018
The idiot is sending money to his fellow man. hahahaha Gboys don catch this one.hahahahahahahahaha

10 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Jacqueline22(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2018
Lol some comments tho
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by tgmservice: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
The idiot is sending money to his fellow man. hahahaha Gboys don catch this oone.hahahahahahahahaha
she is definitely not a man
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
she is definitely not a man
Oga, who no know no go know

3 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by bobokeshington: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

oponu ma ni eleyi kee

3 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by dingbang(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2018
But why have you chosen to be stupid my son?

10 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Littlemix(f): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2018
LuciferCatholic:

As in ehhh.... Big foooool...guys never learn

Masturbate with her pictures.

Now, return and read this trash you posted.

Therein lies your answer.
Idiot.

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

Oh kids!

Your answer is in your question. DOnT GIVE HER A Kobo! Give it to your parents

3 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2018
She was snubbing your messages... But at the mention of "money",she starts replying... And now you want to send her the money.... I just hope you're joking... cheesycheesy

18 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by emeijeh(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2018
So stupid people still exist 18 years into the 21st century?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Apination(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
I used to think every Nigerian was smart but it's obvious I was wrong. How can you fall for the most basic format on the street? Wise up! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Justbeingreal(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
undecided

Honestly I don't know what to tell you let me leave before I use abusive words.

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by courna(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
imagine!!!!

your stupidity is out of this world Bruv...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by infogenius(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
It's obvious u're hooked already.
Send her the money and tell us the story later.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by NAIRALLANDER: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by duduade: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Do you want to knack her

If so send money and she might not show up except you promise her something juicy

But remember she's got nothing upstairs in her brain
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Gofwane(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
The idiot is sending money to his fellow man. hahahaha Gboys don catch this one.hahahahahahahahaha
no mind d mumu op.
Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
undecided This guy x just so Motherphucking annoyingly stupid,b!tch did yuh mama mistakenly drop u while tryna bwest feed u wen u wia still an infant,cos i just can't understand how one person can be this stupid...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by Lucifer66(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

Are there really foolish people like this in this world?

1 Like

Re: Should I Send Her Money ??? by samysmoothfresh: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
tgmservice:
Good day all

whats her facebook username?

I'll like to send her money too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Righteousness Please I Need Your Help On Sex Issue / Why You Can Never Break Free From Masturbation / Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.