Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Most Common Lie Women Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Common Lie Women Tell (933 Views)

Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Common Lie Women Tell by BizLifeE: 2:55am On Aug 02, 2018
“I don’t have a boyfriend.” “I don’t have another lover, apart from you.”

This statement is often a lie. Ladies know this, and they can’t deny it.

A lady will swear to her manfriend or boyfriend, that he’s the only one in his life, and will do anything possible to defend or cover that falsehood. At the end, one will see that the lady is living with a man.

When a lady has told a lie, they will do everything in their capacity to defend that lie and make it real, even when it’s obvious that doing so doesn’t make sense any longer.

What about those who’re hiding their lovers on social media. They let you know that, after you, no-one else is seeing their unclothedness. But unbeknown to you, there is a distant lover whom she goes to visit occasionally.

You cannot know she’s going. Even if you know, she may tell you she’s going for a business or visiting a friend or family members.

You visit a woman and after she’s seen you off, she goes with another lover.

What is the difference between them and prostitutes?

Why do they tell this lie? They want to appear like saint? Or do they want to avoid offending you, and thus ruining their chances in the relationship.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: Itu Global
Re: The Most Common Lie Women Tell by petersfleming: 3:28am On Aug 02, 2018
If you ask me, na who I go ask. The matter wey we see so, e Don tey for ground. grin
Re: The Most Common Lie Women Tell by sulakishop(m): 6:09am On Aug 02, 2018
It's a normal thing with women

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Lie Women Tell by AjalaJ(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2018
sulakishop:
It's a normal thing with women

Yes ooo. It has become a way of life with women.

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Lie Women Tell by nanauju(f): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2018
I don't get really.. As if you guys don't say the same thing
Re: The Most Common Lie Women Tell by Bluezy13(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2018
I don't bother asking questions that will warrant such lies in the first place.

Why would I, when I lie too
Re: The Most Common Lie Women Tell by Lordbooster(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Baby take it easy am a virgin and wen u finally enter u know d story...anyways check on our signature for some 18+ naija contents

(1) (Reply)

You Can Boost Your Sex Drive Naturally / Girlfriend Blockeds Boyfriend Because He Asked For Female Friends Number / I Beg You Please Watch This Video Alone In Your Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.