Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? (399 Views)

How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? by KeVN9: 3:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Hi guys. Delighted to have been oriented with stories/real life scenario regarding relationship, marriage but still ask myself, IS IT WORTH SUBSCRIBING TO?

I originated from the south western region, and for sure, we do know the level of importance ascribe to marriage. I had read cases of failed, shrinking marriage/relationship and it baffles my heart if truly the said vows, at the altar/knee, were REAL.

I met a lady during service year(nysc) and we became intimate. At first, she proved tough, principled but being a guy who does not get blinded by love, she had to give in. I decided within myself that I would make it work, peradventure lead to MARRIAGE. We shared views, aspiration, set rules together but she decided NEVER TO HAVE SEX WITH Her(though sound unimaginable at first), since we gonna sail our ship to MARRIAGE. (she was a V__) .

Service year elapsed, I went in search for pasture with confidence instilled in her, that I WOULD BEAR OUR MOMENT IN HEART AND COME FOR HER SOONER.

Months after, she developed cold shin towards me(a guy she almost made covenant with, never to leave for another dude) for reason unknown. I could deduce it could be the distance, so I tried pacify her with soothing words and the above bolded statement. It began to fade before her. May I remind you that during our romantic moment, she willfully asked me to deflower her which I neglected, just because I upheld her mutual decree(NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE).

Prior to the cold shin, childish attitude, I tried to remind her of her promises to me, but to my surprise, she said and I quoted, WE NEVER DATED, BUT JUST HAD FUN. shocked.
I tried to understand what she meant cos we had a moment that is hardly done between couples(apologies). She neglected and dissociate herself from everything that concerneth ME.
Though all for good, because I had seen why the male gender don't reference d female gender else called them NAMES.

The only offense I drew out of this is, she made me close my heart toward other intimacy/affection.

Nairalanders, I want ur view about this? If she decided to reconnect to me, may I ask what could be best, I do as a GUY not SISSY?

Mod, pls do justice to this.... Thank you.
Re: Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? by Agboki: 4:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Leave d babe,most babes wey dey claim virgins na wash!4rm experience.
Re: Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? by KeVN9: 4:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Agboki:
Leave d babe,most babes wey dey claim virgins na wash!4rm experience.

Come to think of the moment, it's damn enough to blackmail her for life..
Re: Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? by Agboki: 4:52am On Aug 02, 2018
KeVN9:

Come to think of the moment, it's damn enough to blackmail her for life..

angry angry y u go even think such?jst fr3 her.
Re: Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:00am On Aug 02, 2018
its quite obvious that while you were away she found someone else dat deflowered her,and in dat moment, all d tins both of you had faded away.then u became useless to her like a condom in a convent.....take Dis as a lesson, odas will come and when they do, don't let your emotion get hold of you,smash d tin real hard......I bet if u had don dat to her you wouldn't be feeling dis way..........later some people would be shouting YORUBA DEMON",not knowing dat the demon was created by someone else
Re: Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? by chiommy123(f): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2018
I wonder how guys see women let's hear her own side of the story. you don't abandon someone and just come back whenever you like and expect things to be same.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You’re Feeling Unsure About Your Relationship.. / Sensual Bath On A Cold Night / 15 Breath Taking Words That Can Make A Guy Fall For You Immediately Even When He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.