Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

You Won't Believe How Much This Man Got After Posting His Account On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe How Much This Man Got After Posting His Account On Twitter (613 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe How Much This Man Got After Posting His Account On Twitter by weIMPORT: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to twitter to share a rather hilarious screenshot from a credit alert he received from someone on twitter after he posted his account details to request for assistance.

In these hard times, it’s rare to see someone be so generous as to give money to a total stranger on social media, but that was not the case here, as this twitter user identified as Jimi received a generous amount from his online benefactor.

Jimi tweeted ;

Lmaoooo Twitter is mad
I posted my account number in a thread and someone sent me 10 naira
Lmaoooo
I dey laugh like fool for here
Please who is Fasaanu Olumide? You no well at all I swear

Twitter just seems to be the site to get all the humours one needs to stay happy, especially in this trying times.

Meanwhile, a Nigerian lady by the name Winnie has also taken to the platform to itemize the list of the qualities husband must possess.

According to her, he must be a first class candidate, both academically and in thoughts.

The lady then went ahead to mention that he must also have a very good job, which could either be a government or multi-national job.

However, she also mentioned that he must be God-fearing and money does not really matter as that can easily come by. You can read about that here

https://lailasnews.com/you-wont-believe-how-much-this-man-received-after-posting-his-account-on-twitter/

lalasticlala

Re: You Won't Believe How Much This Man Got After Posting His Account On Twitter by marshalldgreat(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Sheh you need money... Oya see am na
Re: You Won't Believe How Much This Man Got After Posting His Account On Twitter by Generalkaycee(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
chai...sm people wicked sha.. lol

Re: You Won't Believe How Much This Man Got After Posting His Account On Twitter by Auladimeji1: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2018
If I slap en

Re: You Won't Believe How Much This Man Got After Posting His Account On Twitter by rickyboss333: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2018
i think say u dey beg for money? he would hv exposed his accnt balance like he exposed d sender. if truly he needs money, his Balance will do d begging

(1) (Reply)

It's A Brand New Day / 7 Common Bedtime Habits That Can Ruin Your Sex Life / 5 Everyday Habits That Will Improve Your Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.