Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday (31151 Views)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by BUDGETBOOSTS: 5:42am On Mar 05
Generous man shares the response he got after he gifted his ‘love’ N20k for her birthday

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by emnite(m): 5:47am On Mar 05
Send her more money tueh

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by colossus91(m): 6:10am On Mar 05
Lol I dey like this kinda girls.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Lalami3232(m): 6:13am On Mar 05
They will learn laslas cheesy
Funny enough, such men don't give their parents or family members anything but can give to these non-virgins a.k.a boreholes . What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by bewla(m): 6:20am On Mar 05
What you give your love money you dey brag, na the food you chop you dey pay for .
So there for face front
Before she froze you

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by GoodSpirit: 6:23am On Mar 05
colossus91:

So that you go loot her palliative and run away, bad boy.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by GoodSpirit: 6:25am On Mar 05
She denied and repeated same line of thought by saying this is for cake alone and the id.iot replied with lol, some men are the cause of a ladies entitled foo.lery and they will still come out to complain.

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Jewessgratitud3: 6:36am On Mar 05
These Gen Zs lack home training I said what I said. No show of appreciation.

During our time, your boyfriend will not even buy you anything or highest ice cream and we'll appreciate it with all our heart. The most important thing is his presence that day. He'll be with you on your birthday but now they want to form woke and na dem no get brain at all.

I don't blame them though because they give their bodies at will to the so called boyfriends so to them it's business and transaction as usual hence the entitlement mentality and attitude of ingratitude.

E fit una two.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by advanceDNA: 7:14am On Mar 05
When u and Sugar daddy share the same babe

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by PureFace1(m): 8:06am On Mar 05
All women have that entitlement mentality thanks to Simp and thirsty men that are ready to do anything to have access to the coochie.

I keep telling men, getting pvssy or women should not be the goal in life, the goal should be getting a woman that will treat you well and improve your quality of life but most men have no principle when it come to women they just worship pvssy with their life till they die.

Women have this entitlement mentality because of other men like you in her dm fawning over her and trying desperately to get her and even buy her attention and when you can easily get things easily and in excess you take it for granted. Reason why women would keep all sort of men around even if she's not interested in the men it help them build their superficial ego with the cheap attention they get, they look down on men with the help of others men like you that have no ball to say no and walk away.

Some stupid simps even convinced themselves to believe tolerating all toxic behavior from women that have no interest in them means they have confidence and not a coward. Some men chase women till they lose their sanity, they don't even know how to be treated well with respect and like a human being again, they believe all the disrespectful and toxic behavior is normal.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Rokiat(f): 8:21am On Mar 05
Lol hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahha some of the men these women deal with they deserve the bare minimum till they get smart.

Lol lol lol

There’s so many men out there that would do so much better heck you can always do better for yourself and you wasting your time on this? Smh.

Never be a pick me for any man, they ain’t no price.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by MoonWater: 8:39am On Mar 05
If the money was so small, why couldn't her father afford to give her

There is nothing wrong in being kind, some women are just ingrates.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by G00dharddick: 8:53am On Mar 05
He is a Fool for sending her that money!

We have said it here over and over again that Nigeria girls are parasites and liabilities, spending on them should be considered the most foolish thing on earth. They instantly see you as Mugu they can cash out from.

The fool left his mother and sisters and sent a parasite 20k? Pathetic!

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by CandidAdmin(m): 9:01am On Mar 05
Abeg send me the money. No need to waste it on coded oloshos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Chingyyy878: 9:23am On Mar 05
If him fellow man ask am for help, he go talk say money no dey or call am lazy man.

The worst be say, the girl fit be one of the girls wey dey stay single room with 7 other girls.

A FINISHED MAN AND MORE

In fact god go punish the guy !!!!!!

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by mbahdi(m): 10:20am On Mar 05
Clowns....if 5k isn't enough for her make she go die

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by BigEnergy11: 10:21am On Mar 05
Trying to hit on a woman with money will only get you used.
Men should learn game…

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Basicend: 10:21am On Mar 05
Commit yourself to a Nigerian girl at ur own peril.

I always dine with them with a very long spoon. . I get why. .

They are too desperate and hungry.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by eepeepook: 10:22am On Mar 05
The funny part is one idiot siddon compose all these. ROFLMAO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:22am On Mar 05
colossus91:
Why, are u simp

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:23am On Mar 05
Oloso 9ja babe with entitlement mentality ,
If it was the mans birthday, she cant even buy ordinary boxers shorts for the man

17 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Mar 05
He should be ashamed of himself....... Only ₦20K .......😁

In this ebin pawa regime........ What can ₦20K spoil.....😂😁

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Goodnewsforlife: 10:23am On Mar 05
BUDGETBOOSTS:
Generous man shares the response he got after he gifted his ‘love’ N20k for her birthday
only God knows where people get this kinda girls

I don’t just know, like even before I get married people appreciate me a lot no matter what I give them n I reciprocate in same way

Like seriously I think it more of u n people around u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Paracetamol01: 10:23am On Mar 05
Ask her to return it back

11 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by inoki247: 10:23am On Mar 05
Lol
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Lovit(m): 10:24am On Mar 05
No be you tell am, when you dey toast am say 'I will do anything for you'? ....Lol

You reap what you sow... bra!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by brightovio007(m): 10:24am On Mar 05
Women and money be like bread and butter
No money no honey

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by TheWinterBird(f): 10:24am On Mar 05
She asked if it's for cake alone. Lmao. He could've sent that money to his mom or someone who would appreciate it.

15 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by jayAjoku(m): 10:24am On Mar 05
we all know the mumu will still unblock her it’s evident he has been giving her money often for a long time. Nigerian men you people should continue giving money to women that don’t deserve it continue oo so that I will be Fûcking them for you as you are meeting all their needs. Bunch of stupid sissy bitch ass simps.

17 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by JuanDeDios: 10:24am On Mar 05
Rokiat:
Lol hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahha some of the men these women deal with they deserve the bare minimum till they get smart.

Lol lol lol

There’s so many men out there that would do so much better heck you can always do better for yourself and you wasting your time on this? Smh.

Never be a pick me for any man, they ain’t no price.

Does anyone understand this?

15 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by lexy2014: 10:24am On Mar 05
PureFace1:
All women have that entitlement mentality thanks to Simp and thirsty men that are ready to do anything to have access to the coochie.

I keep telling men, getting pvssy or women should not be the goal in life, the goal should be getting a woman that will treat you well and improve your quality of life but most men have no principle when it come to women they just worship pvssy with their life till they die.

Women have this entitlement mentality because of other men like you in her dm fawning over her and trying desperately to get her and even buy her attention and when you can easily get things easily and in excess you take it for granted. Reason why women would keep all sort of men around even if she's not interested in the men it help them build their superficial ego with the cheap attention they get, they look down on men with the help of others men like you that have no ball to say no and walk away.

Some stupid simps even convinced themselves to believe tolerating all toxic behavior from women that have no interest in them means they have confidence and not a coward. Some men chase women till they lose their sanity, they don't even know how to be treated well with respect and like a human being again, they believe all the disrespectful and toxic behavior is normal.

well said. I dont know why the guy is complaining when he feels that love can be bought. obviously, he is not paying well enough for the "love".

16 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by bonechamberlain(m): 10:24am On Mar 05
"his love" I pity that man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.