Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (111847 Views)

DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More / DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / How To Get Gotv Top Up Promo For Gotv Max @ ₦2500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Officialmanuel(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
This South African company is ripping Nigerians off
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by 1stdammy: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
which of the Dstv packages comes with super sport channels
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:

It's supposed to be pay as you watch
Just like recharged phcn Meter
Why don't our lawmakers help on that

They cannot help the transfer window is opened... They are Busy!
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by mukthar2000(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
ooya startime were una office dey?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by unitysheart(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
rickyboss333:
omen cost of everything in this country keeps going high! considering d poor state of electricity, and d cost of fueling of your generator just to ensure u get maximum use of your subscription, entertaining yourself in your own house is now quite exorbitant. pls we need pay as u go

Multichoice won't like that. You want reduce their revenue
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by OhiOfIhima: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thunder will fire d government n any others relevant authorities who suppose to stand against dis inhumane n monopolistic ideology of dis useless South African digital satellite who collude with our corrupt govt to milk us dry. What happen to d pay as a consume bills. Hyping d price without given d consumers d reason behind it.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by notoriousbabe: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Tell me what you know
why should I tell you my secrets?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
MONOPOLY
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Sharpshooota: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:

They cannot help the transfer window is opened... They are Busy!

Well let's epp ourselves then
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Sharpshooota: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
why should I tell you my secrets?

Are you not my babe again
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by richeeyo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Still same price as the old you posted, abi you done high
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by klax(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where is TSTV? I guess it's time indigenous tv channel provides spring up.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by SokoDobo: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Build/create what people want not necessarily what they need. With that, they will keep paying you for you product/service no matter what.

People do not need dstv/gotv to leave a happy life. meaning they can easily do without it. But the fact that people just want it, they keep paying for it despite all the bullshit exhibited by multi choice.

Meanwhile, check my signature for an investment opportunity in a promising tech startup.

2 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Assassin101: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
crazy lot

not like they're even showing "new masquerade" sef
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by notoriousbabe: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Are you not my babe again
you wish
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by EweduAfonja(f): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Metro sports 3500
Gotv 1900

Total = 5400...
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Iamgrey5(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dstv has too many irrelevant channels

Why have up to 5 music channels when only two or so can do the trick. They basically repeat the same thing

Why have all those sport channels when only two or three can do the trick

Same goes for all their channels

They add irrelevant channels in a guise to increase the prices while claiming inflation is killing them and eating into their profit margins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by edibobo: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have abandoned them since January. There is no economic important subscribing to a product in a high prices and end up burning fuel to enjoy it.

5 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Sharpshooota: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
you wish

Notorious sombori sad
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by CriticMaestro: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I Stopped subscribing my DSTV Compact because i spend two weeks in Borno Villages (Damasak,Dikwa,Monguno,Rann,Pulka and Damboa Rooving) and only spend just two weeks in Maiduguri.

No be person tell me to switch to my Hard Drive Movies grin grin
Can someone get Accommodation in maiduguri? Heard hotels are expensive
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by ijames: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
opera1:
The price is too exorbitant considering our poor electricity supply.

that's exactly why it's high...cos they have to run on generators...
our govt can not solve power problem...hence high cost of goods n services
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by tripin(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
HOW

notoriousbabe:
Na only mumu still dey pay to wash DSTV, I have been washing all their channels free since 2011, thanks to Engineer Austin
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by tonero230(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na only mumu still dey pay to wash DSTV, I have been washing all their channels free since 2011, thanks to Engineer Austin

Plz,how did you do it?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by theoldpretender(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
SokoDobo:
Build/create what people want not necessarily what they need. With that, they will keep paying you for you product/service no matter what.

People do not need dstv/gotv to leave a happy life. meaning they can easily do without it. But the fact that people just want it, they keep paying for it despite all the bullshit exhibited by multi choice.

Meanwhile, check my signature for an investment opportunity in a promising tech startup.

Ladies and gentlemen...here is the only comment on this thread that is packed with wisdom...and I am not joking.

If DSTV is expensive...go buy Startimes.

3 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by escodotman: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
How have you been doing that?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rubbish up all the increment they still pay there call center agent 45k... .. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
i can live without dstv, its not oxygen or food or shelter that i need to survive. worst case scenario i go to football viewing center to watch football matchs, sometimes even with dstv at home i still go there because thats where the fun at. strong is owk for me the rest i can watch on My laptop which i find very convenient. why force me to subscribe to almost a hundred channels when all i need is about 20 and yet you bill me for even some useless channels that never watch. kole work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by ajayiopy: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
WHAT IS ADENUGA AND DANGOTE ARE DOING ABOUT THIS?
PLEASE LAUCH OUT AND MIGRATE US TO BETTER PLAN.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by victorazyvictor(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
If not because TSTV failed successfully

This South African Scammers would not be pushing us around.

Sooner or Later we would all dump MultiChoice for Nigeria based providers, It will look like this PDP, APC transfer market.

Dump them to what?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Bakerdav: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
how you take do am bro
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by AngelicBeing: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Chai shocked

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Bakerdav: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
how do you do it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link / BBNAIJA: Don Jazzy Reaçts As Mercy Twerks Pantless / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.