Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (112507 Views)

DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More / DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / How To Get Gotv Top Up Promo For Gotv Max @ ₦2500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Mrjo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na only mumu still dey pay to wash DSTV, I have been washing all their channels free since 2011, thanks to Engineer Austin
Hw that one take happened?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Obapital(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'm tired of DSTV. I heard KweseTV is also nice but I don't know if they have rights to show Champions league matches. Anyone with more info on KweseTV please?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by notoriousbabe: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mrjo:
Hw that one take happened?
why should I tell you my secrets?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by MartinCorridon: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oh my G.... shocked shocked shocked

Why the fvck will we allow them to cheat us in our own country?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Viking007(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na only mumu still dey pay to wash DSTV, I have been washing all their channels free since 2011, thanks to Engineer Austin
cheesy
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
If not because TSTV failed successfully

This South African Scammers would not be pushing us around.

Sooner or Later we would all dump MultiChoice for Nigeria based providers, It will look like this PDP, APC transfer market.

TSTV didn't fail

THERE GOV FAILED THEM

not everybody understands it
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by ayexcel100(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
i subscribe dstv and gotv at a cheaper price, call chat or text 08149643398 for details
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Originality007:
NIGERIANS ARE SLAVES TO MULITICHOICE
That is not true
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by piagetskinner(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
its a total rip off
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Rollitout: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2018

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by enonche85(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
funnynation:
Which package show all the football matches, EPL, LA Liga, Serie A etc.

Check my signature

Premium.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by inyenejo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
ISORITE,,,,, GOD PUNISH APC MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY IN JESUS NAME AMEN!
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by EvilMetahuman: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have to stop using DStv premium now..

I'd rather use the money to get a decent internet and stream whatever I want on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by skallion7(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
foolish South Africans
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
1stdammy:
which of the Dstv packages comes with super sport channels
Most of them come with super sport
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by teeboi77: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abeg link me to Engineer Austin o
notoriousbabe:
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by inyenejo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
GOD BLESS PDP IN JESUS UNCHALLENGEABLE NAME AMEN.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by enonche85(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Abeg give me Engr Austin number?.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
klax:
Where is TSTV? I guess it's time indigenous tv channel provides spring up.
They are operating already
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Adakintroy: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Somehow I think we are the ones paying for this high ronaldo wages. Why the start of a footballing season?

I mean someone has to bear the burden. .

4 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
opera1:
The price is too exorbitant considering our poor electricity supply.

Where’s the time sef? Light in my area is really good though, 22.5hrs a day.

If I mention my area now they might reduce our supply. cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Oh my G.... shocked shocked shocked

Why the fvck will we allow them to cheat us in our own country?

He thinks he has a country grin pls is Nigeria a country

They named a river which has been there before they came....they called you N told you they discovered that river(hahaha they might aswel created the river)....they named the river.....forced different people together ask a LovePeddler (flora shaw) to name them.....she named them NIGERIA after the very own river they claim to discover...now the children of those old men grew up and still defend that name NIGERIA ....PLS XPLAIN slavery to me

5 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by peeps4u: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:

They are operating already

TSTV has been off air since June 25 or so, no longer operating and no info from them to their subscribers. Seems they have finally bowed out.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Adakintroy: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
We're are all the billionaires in this country. No one has deem it feat to invest in this sector. Look at the competition mtn is getting. Can't dstv get this kind. If not for anything but competition.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Lush100(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
cost of doing biz in nigeria is high.
u want value? u pay for it.
and for lots of folks, EPL is of high value.

there u go
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by InvertedHammer: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
opera1:
The price is too exorbitant considering our poor electricity supply.
/
When you cannot build or maintain anything by yourselves, you have no right to complain about foreigners who take the risk of providing for you those things you could not provide for yourselves. The same goes for the ones that complain about the attitude of foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.

Intellectual laziness comes with a price.

/

6 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by peeps4u: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Adakintroy:
We're are all the billionaires in this country. No one has deem it feat to invest in this sector. Look at the competition mtn is getting. Can't dstv get this kind. If not for anything but competition.

LOL, you think you're smarter than the mentioned billionaires?
Do you know how much it is to buy only EPL right?
Why has Tinubu's Sattelite service not rivalled and beaten DSTV.

Beating DSTV won't be a child's game. Even if DSTV is sent away from Nigeria, who will buy the EPL right for us to enjoy?

2 Likes

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by israelmao(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Fleecing of Nigerians of their hard earned money continues courtesy of Nigerian leaders.But you can look elsewhere.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by myrax7(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Make dem enjoy their Gotv and Dstv
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by KingCassy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Gotv plus is the same thing naa

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Big lie oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Don Jazzy Reaçts As Mercy Twerks Pantless / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.