Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (111810 Views)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / How To Get Gotv Top Up Promo For Gotv Max @ ₦2500 / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
opera1:
The price is too exorbitant considering our poor electricity supply.

I have cheap supply of 24/7 electricity but I haven’t subscribed to paid TV in over 15 years.

Cut the cord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Oxb90: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na only mumu still dey pay to wash DSTV, I have been washing all their channels free since 2011, thanks to Engineer Austin
. Who is engineer Austin
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Crossboy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na only mumu still dey pay to wash DSTV, I have been washing all their channels free since 2011, thanks to Engineer Austin
How
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
I have to stop using DStv premium now..

Will rather use the money to get a decent internet and stream whatever I want on the internet.

That’s what I do.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by tabithababy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Please how did you do it?!!
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us. It's been long I subscribed.
Its not pay as you go
If there's no light for 30days and your gen is bad,u r on your own.
So u c,I can not come and go and kill myself.
If I don't watch ,I won't die
My mama no watch DSTV in her time
Jonathan wey no get shoe,na im go fit watch?
They will lose a lot of subscribers.
There's recession,money is flying out like birds yet u choose to still increase.
Wish them best of luck in their undertaking.

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
why should I tell you my secrets?
Youre a liar
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Rubbish up all the increment they still pay there call center agent 45k... .. undecided undecided
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Fuckboi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
abeg.. where tstv dea.... undecidedabeg.. where tstv dea....
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by holluphemydavid(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
sim card tins....if u knw u knw
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
same here. No payment grin.

Thanks to my hacker
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by budusky05(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
If not because TSTV failed successfully

This South African Scammers would not be pushing us around.

Sooner or Later we would all dump MultiChoice for Nigeria based providers, It will look like this PDP, APC transfer market.

How are they scammers, try compare what they offer you to what other providers do then you will understand they bringing you real entertainment, and don't forget they have different subscription plans.

Abi na ctl you dey watch?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by blackpanda: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I Stopped subscribing my DSTV Compact because i spend two weeks in Borno Villages (Damasak,Dikwa,Monguno,Rann,Pulka and Damboa Rooving) and only spend just two weeks in Maiduguri.

No be person tell me to switch to my Hard Drive Movies grin grin

abeg which sites do u download from?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
I gues is now 45k now for gotv and dstv Cal center
yeyerolling:
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by millionboi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
ictjobber:
Na Antenna Sure Pass

check my signature
u wouldn't watch premier ship then
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Dara007: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
sadI do dstv and gotv at very cheaper price atleast #500 difference it can b 1k depending on the package so if u are interested whatsapp 08062403901
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by millionboi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
scammer

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Adakintroy: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
peeps4u:

LOL, you think you're smarter than the mentioned billionaires?
Do you know how much it is to buy only EPL right?
Why has Tinubu's Sattelite service not rivalled and beaten DSTV.

Beating DSTV won't be a child's game. Even if DSTV is sent away from Nigeria, who will buy the EPL right for us to enjoy?

So basically what you are saying. African richest most populated black nation cannot find one black rich intelligent business man to rival this people. In your books it's just not possible.is that what you are saying friend?

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Sweedy please text me engineer Austins number pls I don die here. 09098710015 pls
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
When you cannot build or maintain anything by yourselves, you have no right to complain about foreigners who take the risk of providing for you those things you could not provide for yourselves. The same goes for the ones that complain about the attitude of foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.

Intellectual laziness comes with a price.

/

This is deep.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by millionboi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
theoldpretender:

Ladies and gentlemen...here is the only comment on this thread that is packed with wisdom...and I am not joking.

If DSTV is expensive...go buy Startimes.
do thy show premier league?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by dennisworld1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Time for telecommunication to increase data bundle. Unlimited plan. So we can use android box, mobdro app so we for get dstv...
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by dennisworld1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Johnsmartinyang:

Sweedy please text me engineer Austins number pls I don die here. 09098710015 pls
that guy smell scam
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by millionboi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
i can live without dstv, its not oxygen or food or shelter that i need to survive. worst case scenario i go to football viewing center to watch football matchs, sometimes even with dstv at home i still go there because thats where the fun at. strong is owk for me the rest i can watch on My laptop which i find very convenient. why force me to subscribe to almost a hundred channels when all i need is about 20 and yet you bill me for even some useless channels that never watch. kole work.
please how can I watch premier league with my laptop without spending the same subscription money on data?

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by hushpapi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dstv this is a company own by a South Africa man, increasing Subscription in Nigeria and the leaders are busy campaigning and defecting from one party to another. I wonder why it’s hard to support any company trying to be like dstv in Nigeria. Our leaders are ready to see it get destroyed because the dstv pAy is okay for them.

Slavery in Nigeria everyday by day
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by notoriousbabe: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
4601CE:
Youre a liar
I no dey tell you. E pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by funnynation(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
enonche85:

Premium.

Ok
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by millionboi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
SokoDobo:
Build/create what people want not necessarily what they need. With that, they will keep paying you for you product/service no matter what.

People do not need dstv/gotv to leave a happy life. meaning they can easily do without it. But the fact that people just want it, they keep paying for it despite all the bullshit exhibited by multi choice.

Meanwhile, check my signature for an investment opportunity in a promising tech startup.
NO MIND them,let dem kip running dia mouths here.

1 Like

Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by millionboi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
enonche85:

Premium.
What abt Gotv?
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by idonhammer: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
So you are of those people running our business down? We are coming for you.
Re: New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today by Kceefresh19: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:

So you don't watch,you wash undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link / BBNAIJA: Don Jazzy Reaçts As Mercy Twerks Pantless / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.