Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigerian Economy Grew 7.23% In First Quarter On Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy Grew 7.23% In First Quarter On Oil (3336 Views)

Nigerian Economy Grew By 2.84 Percent In Q3 / Fayose : Nigerian Economy May Collapse In 3 Months!! / GDP Growth Drops To 6.23% In Third Quarter –NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Economy Grew 7.23% In First Quarter On Oil by Onlytruth(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
xterra2:

Ahh i never called you a bast, ard person see my comment and review I called Jonathan a bas.tard NOT you,,he is a Fxckin Big retarded Gay Bas, tard
I HARDLY insult here if u see my post
And yaradua is FAR BETTER than thief goodluck we can argue about that if you so wish

Ol boy you dey vex o! shocked Wetin dey happen? Do you know something about bro Jona that the rest of us don't know? How can you say baba go slow is better than Jonathan? Are we diasporans that much out of touch with events at home?
I somehow doubt it.
Re: Nigerian Economy Grew 7.23% In First Quarter On Oil by xterra2(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

Ol boy you dey vex o! shocked Wetin dey happen? Do you know something about bro Jona that the rest of us don't know? How can you say baba go slow is better than Jonathan? Are we diasporans that much out of touch with events at home?
I somehow doubt it.

Haba now, you are one of the FEW people that dislike yaradua and like Jonathan
Well you may doubt it but certainly Yaradua is,
Iv started "compiling" jonathans mistakes and his misgivings from mostly his acting to the president ill create a thread shortly
Jonathan will just Chop and GO us theres no 2011, mumum started with independence
Re: Nigerian Economy Grew 7.23% In First Quarter On Oil by Beaf: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2010
xterra2:

Ahh i never called you a bast, ard person

Ok, my bad for the misunderstanding. I take my words back.
Re: Nigerian Economy Grew 7.23% In First Quarter On Oil by Onlytruth(m): 2:53am On Jun 23, 2010
xterra2:

Haba now, you are one of the FEW people that dislike yaradua and like Jonathan
Well you may doubt it but certainly Yaradua is,
Iv started "compiling" jonathans mistakes and his misgivings from mostly his acting to the president ill create a thread shortly
Jonathan will just Chop and GO us theres no 2011, mumum started with independence

Ah ah! You sure so?

Anyway, we await his power sector reforms and the way he jigs things in Nigeria. I really expect some major moves on his part whether he runs or not. In fact I believe he would be mostly free to move if he is not running. But that does not mean that he cannot effectively do both. The guy is already saying things that Yar adua could not say in 3 years. He is already publicly identifying the impediments to development in Nigeria. I actually think that by the end of July, we would know what he is up to. I think you should open that thread quickly so that people with more information about Jonathan's government could discuss them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itsekiri Leaders Disown Omatseye / How Nigerians Will Vote (Presidential) Come 2015. / What Buhari Never Said.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.