Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Surprised! Alert From No Where. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surprised! Alert From No Where. (1514 Views)

Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) / Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Chubi007(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Goodday to everyone. Something happened last week, I am not a sole religious fanatic that attribute everything that happens to me to been to religious and all, but last week Tuesday precisely sumtyn apnd, I was so stranded to the extent that to buy 100 naira airtime looked like buying a 2017 benz model. Hunger and all, I don't know what happened or what I said vividly but I just said GOD PERSON NO FIT JUST MISTAKENLY TRANSFER 10K TO ME, my friend laughed over it saying as per God go wire you abi. Believe you me exactly 2hours time or there about I received an alert of 11k, NO NAME NOR DESCRIPTION. i waited for 2 days to see if anybody would call to claim but none.. See am just confused on what to say, but I believe it all the doing of God.. But has anyone ever experienced such also? No sender just a credit alert. Share yours
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
This isn't a new thing. It Happens almost everytime, not to me, but to people around me. grin What am I even saying? sad
It happens to me, everyday. sad grin
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Wilfredpat22(f): 4:44am On Aug 03, 2018
I receive surprise crediting and deducted amount from a certain bank.

They are fond of using my account to play ping pong

1 Like

Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by pocohantas(f): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I receive surprise crediting and deducted amount from a certain bank.

They are fond of using my account to play ping pong

LOL. Maybe your account number is very similar to one corporate account they wire regularly [e.g, a school] grin.

Like 0000123456, and yours is 0000123457.
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by pocohantas(f): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2018
but I believe it all the doing of God..

Leave God alone, it is not his doing.
If you really wanna return the money, go to the nearest branch of your bank and report to them. They'll take it up from there.
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Two years ago someone sent 5million to my account and it was deducted after a while. I was seriously thinking of withdrawing it. angry
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by dochenaj: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Chubi007:
Goodday to everyone. Something happened last week, I am not a sole religious fanatic that attribute everything that happens to me to been to religious and all, but last week Tuesday precisely sumtyn apnd, I was so stranded to the extent that to buy 100 naira airtime looked like buying a 2017 benz model. Hunger and all, I don't know what happened or what I said vividly but I just said GOD PERSON NO FIT JUST MISTAKENLY TRANSFER 10K TO ME, my friend laughed over it saying as per God go wire you abi. Believe you me exactly 2hours time or there about I received an alert of 11k, NO NAME NOR DESCRIPTION. i waited for 2 days to see if anybody would call to claim but none.. See am just confused on what to say, but I believe it all the doing of God.. But has anyone ever experienced such also? No sender just a credit alert. Share yours
Maybe you should try it again, to make sure it is not coincidence.
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

If you really wanna return the money, go to the nearest branch of your bank and report to them. They'll take it up from there.

#ThisIsNigeria. No be so armed robbers, yahoo boys, and small girls with big gods dey give testimony?

It is the Lords doing until it becomes na devil push me
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Have you approached your bank?
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Chubi007(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

lolz. Thou I waited for 2 working days with all sincerity of heart to return it or let the bank do their will. But Wolla it seemz like a blessing after no claim nd all
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Chubi007(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
Two years ago someone sent 5million to my account and it was deducted after a while. I was seriously thinking of withdrawing it. angry
Ahhhh. 5mill, let me reserve my comment first
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Chubi007(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
dochenaj:

Maybe you should try it again, to make sure it is not coincidence.
hahahaha. Do not tempt the lord your God, That sayeth the most high. Mke i no go mock God mke him collect d small one i get
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Eketem: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chubi007:
lolz. Thou I waited for 2 working days with all sincerity of heart to return it or let the bank do their will. But Wolla it seemz like a blessing after no claim nd all

The person may not have even realised they sent it to the wrong account, go to your bank and report it, God has nothing to do with this, using money that doesn't belong to you is stealing not any form of miracle
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Chubi007(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Have you approached your bank?
should I be the one to approach? If it's not a blessing in disguise, the sender who mistakenly sent to a wrong recipient should have already laid a complaint, 48hours isn't enough
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Chubi007(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Eketem:

The person may not have even realised they sent it to the wrong account, go to your bank and report it, God has nothing to do with this, using money that doesn't belong to you is stealing not any form of miracle
uhmmmm. I understand your stand point perfectly well. But no sender's name nor description also, Secondly Truth be told. Have used 6k from it to be sincere after d 2nd day of waiting elapsed.
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Eketem: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chubi007:
uhmmmm. I understand your stand point perfectly well. But no sender's name nor description also, Secondly Truth be told. Have used 6k from it to be sincere after d 2nd day of waiting elapsed.

If you really wanted to find out you would have gone to the bank and it will be traced.

It will still be traced when the sender finally realises the money didn't go to the owner and with BVN now your account will be flagged you will now be regarded as a dishonest person by banks and asked to refund if you refuse further action will be taken
I advice you refund the money and approach your bank there is no miracle anymore
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy What would you have done?
Chubi007:
Ahhhh. 5mill, let me reserve my comment first
Re: Surprised! Alert From No Where. by Chubi007(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2018
We go dei alright las las

(1) (Reply)

Is Cooking Fun Or Stressful!!! / Please Help Us / May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.