Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

. - Investment Ads (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10039 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by efe21: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
We are making progress guys, catchaaa soon on the next update on the Tronscan balance. Cheers.
Re: . by adexmikky: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2020
efe21:

100% wrong Bro. Your investment is contained inside the ROI. Already did a break down above of that.

So all the profit made will just be 28.5trx per 100.
Re: . by efe21: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2020
adexmikky:

So all the profit made will just be 28.5trx per 100.
Yes bro, but if you want to earn more, you do longer plans with long duration as well. But my recommendation is 5.7% plan, that is what I am doing and that is what I advise people to do as well.
Re: . by efe21: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Daily update on the bank of Trons smart contract tronscan balance at 24 million trons currently. Cheers guys.

Re: . by efe21: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Nice 2 million trons increment to the Tronscan balance from 22 million to 24 million just in 24 hours, this is what we want to see in relation to the health of the smart contract. Cheers guys.
Re: . by efe21: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
THE POOR, THE RICH AND THE BANK.

1. A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich.

2. The common place where the two meet is in a bank.

3. The poor brings the money in form of savings.

4. The rich takes it, through borrowing.

5. A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity.

6. They keep the money in the bank so they can go and think of what to do with the money they have saved.

7. On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have.

8. On a practical side, please who can show me one billionaire who got rich through saving.

9. I will show you a million Africans who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.

10. I have now realised that the best savings are acquired through investments and not savings.

11. It will surprise you that the only money that the rich allow in their account is minimum balance to keep it alive.
Every cash they have is seen on one investment or another.

12. Take a risk in your life, if you fail you will learn and if you succeed you will be a good example to others.

13.The only shame you must avoid is to have shame.

14. You must know that all Millionaires and Billionaires you see today were once starters.

Decide today to remove that money from your account and look for an investment to reap twice in due course

Only make the bank a transit point for your Savings and not a store for your savings.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
Re: . by efe21: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Omo, Tronscan balance making brain menhhhhh at 25 million trons, this is just the coolest time to dive in. five days withdrawal watchtower on point. Let make this damn trons passively. LoL.

Re: . by efe21: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Catchaaa later Guyz, everywhere is stew like now.
Re: . by efe21: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Daily update on the Bank of Tron Tronscan balance at 25 million trons. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2020
All my guys that started bank of Tron new project with me same-day, and following in my step as well. Tomorrow is 7th, and that is our first five days of withdrawal. So get ready to withdraw tomorrow anytime from noon. I will post my own withdrawal screenshot here as soon as I withdraw on the fly at noon tomorrow, no time oooo. Cheers guys, and happy Sunday. Remember if you are not making money passively without any efforts from you, then you are not making sense, cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
This new bank of Tron ai project is over blazing, and this will even surpass the over 1 year that the previous project lasted. So if you are yet to jump in, go grab the link of bank of Tron ai on my signature below and paste on your Tronwallet dapp browser to start your journey. Note as the project benefits us, we also have responsibilities towards the project, such as reinvesting, inviting others, appropriate advertising, etc., because there is a completely two-way relationship here. We for the project and the project for us. Cheers guys, feed you on, on the Tronscan balance in the morning.
Re: . by efe21: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Daily update of the bank of Tron ai Tronscan balance at over 26 million trons. Tron is blazing menhhhhhh. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Just can't wait for noon to carry out my first withdrawal. LoL.

Re: . by efe21: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Autoxify Update Guys. Relaunch is scheduled for Saturday.

Good morning everyone.

We apologize for the absence.

We have been working tirelessly to present a complete platform to you, hence our absence.

We believe that action speaks louder than words, and coming here everyday to tell you that we are working serves no purpose, rather it just seems like mouth work.

Following from this, Autoxify RELAUNCH is scheduled to take place on Saturday this week.

Today, we will give the leaders a sneak preview of what the platform will look like, and they will test it personally by thursday or friday.

This time around, contract will be verified before we ask ANY of you to register, and you will enjoy a seamless experience on our platform.

Remeber, our logic is a unique one that NO OTHER PLATFORM can implement, no matter what they promise.

Our platform is the first in existence to solve the global spill stuck problem, and you will see it in its beauty on saturday.

Updates might not be frequent, but now you understand the reason for our silence.

Get ready, because on Saturday ....

We FEAST.
Re: . by efe21: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Like I said, I will withdraw by noon today, my first withdrawal in this new project, and I just did now. I withdrew a little over $5 dollars minutes ago, as indicated in the screenshot below. Catchaaaa later guys.

Re: . by efe21: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello guys, all my real G's following in my direct footsteps. Hope all of you also withdrew like me today, we will do it every 5 days like that. Then on day 20 when our contract plan expires, we will then move a step further into optional compounding. That is optional because it is not for everyone. But cheers guys, today was great.
Re: . by efe21: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Daily updates on the bank of Tron ai Tronscan contract balance at 26 million trons. Cheers guys, we are mooning on this, LoL. Cheers.

Re: . by rust6(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Y can't one withdraw from Bank of tron
Re: . by efe21: 1:04am On Sep 09, 2020
rust6:
Y can't one withdraw from Bank of tron
What are you talking about sef, didn't you see my withdrawal niiiiiiiii.
Re: . by efe21: 1:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Obviously you are not following the thread, bank of Tron ai is paying like no man's business. I withdrew and even post it here, and will be doing that every 5 days according to my strategy. The link to bank of tron ai is already on my profile for interested folks.
Re: . by efe21: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Daily update on the bank of Tron tronscan balance at 26 million trons. Cheers.

Re: . by ramifickolade: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2020
hefelove:

Abeg you know about oyestron?
Message me on Whatsapp 08122590423... you're missing a lot
Re: . by rust6(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
efe21:

What are you talking about sef, didn't you see my withdrawal niiiiiiiii.
When I click withdrawal it just shows processing and that's it
Re: . by efe21: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
rust6:

When I click withdrawal it just shows processing and that's it
First of all, hope you are not taking about the old bank of Tron oooo because that one is bankrupt already as the wallet balance of that one had hit zero.

The new project is the Koko, the one that had ai as indicated on my signature. Everything is working cool and fine, and if you want me to withdraw for you like now, I will do that asap. Bank of Tron ai is working perfectly bro.
Re: . by efe21: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Daily update of bank of Tron ai Smart Contract balance at 26 million trons. Cheers

Re: . by efe21: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Hello guys, it been a crazy week, got very busy with office work and all that. Thank God it is weekend once again. Whemzzzz. Hope everyone is making cool money on the bank of Tron smart contract? And if you are yet to join the moving train, do so by copying the bank of tron ai link on my signature to your Tronwallet dapp browser, and get on board.
Re: . by efe21: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2020
For those that have Tron in their wallet and are just keeping it idle there. You can make those stored Trons make money for you passively right inside your Tronwallet by freezing your Tron to gain Tron power, which you can then use to vote SR on the Tron Blockchain network and receive daily interest on your freezed Tron. Cheers

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Since today is 12th, did another withdrawal. So if you are following me, you can also do another withdrawal yourself. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: . by Nickelodeon93: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2020
efe21:
Autoxify Update Guys. Relaunch is scheduled for Saturday.

Good morning everyone.

We apologize for the absence.

We have been working tirelessly to present a complete platform to you, hence our absence.

We believe that action speaks louder than words, and coming here everyday to tell you that we are working serves no purpose, rather it just seems like mouth work.

Following from this, Autoxify RELAUNCH is scheduled to take place on Saturday this week.

Today, we will give the leaders a sneak preview of what the platform will look like, and they will test it personally by thursday or friday.

This time around, contract will be verified before we ask ANY of you to register, and you will enjoy a seamless experience on our platform.

Remeber, our logic is a unique one that NO OTHER PLATFORM can implement, no matter what they promise.

Our platform is the first in existence to solve the global spill stuck problem, and you will see it in its beauty on saturday.

Updates might not be frequent, but now you understand the reason for our silence.

Get ready, because on Saturday ....

We FEAST.
scammers association. sorry I meant feasters association..
Re: . by adexmikky: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
efe21:
Since today is 12th, did another withdrawal. So if you are following me, you can also do another withdrawal yourself. Cheers.

does tronwallet have a web version? I don't want to be scammed o
Re: . by efe21: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
adexmikky:

does tronwallet have a web version? I don't want to be scammed o
LoL, how can you be scammed with having Tronwallet nah. It is totally impossible unless you give people your seed phrases and also your pin. Tronwallet is totally safe and it is a mobile Tron app. And doesn't have a web version.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.