Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

"My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" (2988 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls house advise this lady asap. Pls let's know your thoughts. She needs advice so I decided to share her story here. Pls advice her.

Here is the summary of her story:

[/quote]

My ex boyfriend wants to marry me but the problem is that he is already married with children to another woman. We dated for over seven years and later broke up. Along the line, he got married after we broke up, to another woman and has kids.

We met again after some years and reconnected our feelings again for each other. He now told me he still loved me and wants to marry me. So I'm now confused and don't know what to do.

Do I go ahead and marry him as his second wife? He has assured me his wife will not interfere with me. And he told me that I will not regret the decision. His is Christian, I'm Christian too. And he is really serious about this. What do I do now because I'm really confused.

[quote]

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

Cc All Nairaland Moderators
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by myners007: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
cOMMIT SUICIDE AND DIE

4 Likes

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by sarahade(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by SenorFax(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Have you asked yourself why he's always picking you as "Option B"??

When you do, you will know what to do?

4 Likes

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by chiommy123(f): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
do you really want to be a second wife?
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Shelumiel: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Do not meddle with that man ; have nothing to do with him lest you be found in adultery .
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by lilmax(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
yesterday I saw a statement that "Nigerian women are smart, they just act dumb in other not to be seen as proud "
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
lilmax:
yesterday I saw a statement that "Nigerian women are smart, they just act dumb in other not to be seen as proud "

How?
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Alejoc(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ask his wife for permission!
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by godfatherx: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
From experience: Cheating is sweet, but once he settles with you as the 2nd wife, that excitement vanish and he is out again looking for the 3rd.

A word is enuf...

9 Likes

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Katier00(f): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
What do mean by interfere? Are you really in love with this guy or are you desperate. There is nothing wrong in being a second wife but just think it through.

2 Likes

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by emelda86(f): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Your uburu is dead, onwuru awun piiiii....

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Haunty, go ahead and marry him so you can transform your fornication into adultery.
Yimu. grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Asbaba(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
so the guy want break free from the prison of Monogamy?

it's really up to you, I've seen many people from polygamous family and the wives are okay with each other. in fact I know a man who has two wives and the reason why he married the second was the idea of his first wife, she insisted and now their living happily with her second. for over fifteen years now.

but in your case you are a Christian and you didn't come from polygamous family, so if you marry him you might get problem from your family and believe me you don't want to be in a situation where by you are trying to build a family of your own and the family you came from are not in support of it. if will definitely affect your children if your family are not in support, I promise you that.
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Haunty, go ahead and marry him so you can transform your fornication into adultery.
Yimu. grin
Savage grin
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
She should better leave another woman 's husband. As for the man, he wants to eat his cake and have it. Oniranu gbogbo

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Headlesschicken(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
undecided Untill another of yuh ex springs up,n asks u to be his third wife,seems u only have second hand value...

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by gonkin(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
So is the world running out of men that u wanna share a man or youre just too old and ugly to get a man of your own.
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Dammylois(f): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Someone wasted 7 solid years of your life, eventually got married to another woman within a very short while I'm sure, now comes back to you with sugar coated mouth and you are even thinking about bn a second option.... Like seriously You should present yourself to your church for proper deliverance..... I'm shocked you gave him audience in the first place

3 Likes

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Second wifey things
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Agboki: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wetin all of una dey talk self?we are Africans hereby allowed 2 marry even 10.And mind u even 4 bible I neva c 1 man 1 wife.

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by DonroxyII: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
.Marriage will soon open this one eye !!
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Agboki:
Wetin all of una dey talk self?we are Africans hereby allowed 2 marry even 10.And mind u even 4 bible I neva c 1 man 1 wife.

So being second wife is not a bad thing abi?
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2018
myners007:
cOMMIT SUICIDE AND DIE

What kind of comment is this? If u don't know what to say why can't u shut up. So childish of u
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2018
lilmax:

So what makes you think Nig women are not smart??
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by milemimi93(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2018
If he loves u and u loves him, marry him. Husbands are very limited.

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by milemimi93(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2018
If he loves u and u love him pls marry him husbands are very limited

1 Like

Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by Seal33: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
If he loves u and u love him pls marry him husbands are very limited

Men are scarce abi? Hmm, hm
Re: "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" by milemimi93(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

Men are scarce abi? Hmm, hm

yeah! Very very scarce.

Some ladies' destiny husbands are at the warfront some are doin life behind bars.

Women are more than men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Stripper Weeps As Her Butt Implant Gets Exploded / Why Guy Suck Woman Breast And Pussy During Sex / My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.