Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. (3049 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Naija Man Was Crying Badly On His Wedding Day & His Bride Was Begging Him:video / My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by deafeyez: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2018
She cried at about 1:12am that why it is that she is not yet married. But do you know
** She had someone who wanted to marry her but she was fucking another dude. And on her introduction day the guy disappointed her.
** She was to travel with her boyfriend on Christmas Eve but went out flexing and the dude traveled alone. She went on later but if you were the boy, what would you have done, well dump.
** Other boys came and have gone.
Why is crying I was thinking to myself. Well I actually see no future with her because right now as we both are knacking, she is also knacking another nigga ajacent to my yard in the fucking same street.
I no longer give her money, she eats only when she comes to my house.
The annoying part is that she is greedy. She came to my house, took a bottle of Macdowell haaa and I just took one glass cup.
She took my mother precious Rolex watch she gave me without letting me know.
Women are the cause of their woes.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2018
leave the girl
Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2018
blah blah blah...
grin
Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by MrPlato(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018

Some Ladies Are nothing More Than Toilet Seat...
Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by dingbang(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
MrPlato:

Some Ladies Are nothing More Than Toilet Seat...
but why are you wicked like this cheesy
Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by deafeyez: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2018
donkilidon:
leave the girl
I have tried but she won't let me be.
But I have resulted in bringing in other girls to my house.
I believe this will ward her off.
Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by Oreofepeters: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2018
some girls no just get shame..
Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2018
deafeyez:

I have tried but she won't let me be.

But I have resulted in bringing in other girls to my house.

I believe this will ward her off.

i hope this will not lead to some form of violence...

you must be a great bleepman grin grin
Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by deafeyez: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2018
donkilidon:

i hope this will not lead to some form of violence...

you must be a great bleepman grin grin

No, quickie grin grin grin

She threatened to throw my TV from the wall the second time she met a girl in my house.

I politely told her that she never bought any for me hence, she shouldn't even dream of thinking to destroy my properties.
Re: She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. by sexymonkey(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
deafeyez:

No, quickie grin grin grin

She threatened to throw my TV from the wall the second time she met a girl in my house.

I politely told her that she never bought any for me hence, she shouldn't even dream of thinking to destroy my properties.
bless you bros, no love for animashauns

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shakes Her Massive Boobs, Causes Stir Online As She Wets Herself With Water / 'Y U Toast Me, Wen U No Say U No Love Me'- Lady Cries Out After Being Abandoned / From Desperate Guys' Inbox: Learn How To Sustain A Chat With New Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.