Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity (2120 Views)

The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma / Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies / Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by enilove(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Binb:

To follow Jesus means to obey his instructions and follow in his footsteps, not to take him as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Jesus never said that.

Is it not part of instructions of Jesus that we must accept him as our saviour ?

John 3:1-10,16-18 KJV
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
[2] The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. [3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
[4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. [8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
[9] Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
[10] Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

THESE WERE ACTUALLY SPOKEN BY JESUS HIMSELF.
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Binb:

To follow Jesus means to obey his instructions and follow in his footsteps, not to take him as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Jesus never said that.

That is exactly what it means but at the same time each man is an intelligent creature on his own so if you're to conform to another mans thoughts,words and actions then it means such a role model has become your RULER your KING your LORD. When majority of others think it's stupid to do so then it has becomes your PERSONAL decision. Hence Jesus will become your PERSONAL LORD. All those who have lived before Jesus will be given the chance to come back and do the same thing else they will be condemned! Right from Abel down to John who baptized Jesus,all of them will be resurrected to come and learn how to please God Almighty through the example of the ROLE MODEL (Jesus). Hence Jesus becomes the savior apart from the fact that all Adam's offspring are doomed and Jesus offered Himself as a PERFECT sacrifice to cleanse that dent,now if you agree to do all that Jesus has commanded then that sacrifice will be applied in your case. But all those who believed they're OK can never meet up with the standard set by the Almighty God for every man and that standard is total conformity to Jesus' thoughts, words and actions. Majority of mankind won't by such an idea that is why Satan capitalised on the inclination of the heart of man to change the concept so that it sounds stupid, yet many saying "i accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior" are just saying so without knowing what it entails. Atheists are saying NO because they don't want anything that will CONTROL their minds as in thoughts, words and actions. Whereas these same people are trying to make others reason like them. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by enilove(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
TATIME:
That is exactly what it means but at the same time each man is an intelligent creature on his own so if you're to conform to another mans thoughts,words and actions then it means such a role model has become your RULER your KING your LORD. When majority of others think it's stupid to do so then it has becomes your PERSONAL decision. Hence Jesus will become your PERSONAL LORD. All those who have lived before Jesus will be given the chance to come back and do the same thing else they will be condemned! Right from Abel down to John who baptized Jesus,all of them will be resurrected to come and learn how to please God Almighty through the example of the ROLE MODEL (Jesus). Hence Jesus becomes the savior apart from the fact that all Adam's offspring are doomed and Jesus offered Himself as a PERFECT sacrifice to cleanse that dent,now if you agree to do all that Jesus has commanded then that sacrifice will be applied in your case. But all those who believed they're OK can never meet up with the standard set by the Almighty God for every man and that standard is total conformity to Jesus' thoughts, words and actions. Majority of mankind won't by such an idea that is why Satan capitalised on the inclination of the heart of man to change the concept so that it sounds stupid, yet many saying "i accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior" are just saying so without knowing what it entails. Atheists are saying NO because they don't want anything that will CONTROL their minds as in thoughts, words and actions. Whereas these same people are trying to make others reason like them. cheesy cheesy cheesy

How do you know that all those who died b4 Jesus' birth will be sent back into this world to accept or follow his ways?
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Abdulgaffar22: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mr TATIME, Honestly I liked the way you address the issues of faith. But I want you to read the following write up carefully and you will see the GREATEST REASON why God would never delegate the creation of heavens and earth to Jesus Christ.

All Christian denominations including the Jehovah witnesses believe that God created everything THROUGH Jesus Christ . That God created everything THROUGH Jesus Christ is no where to be found in the Gospel of Matthew, Mark and Luke. It is only found in the books written by Paul and John;
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, THROUGH WHOM ALL THINGS CAME and through whom we live.( 1st Corinthians 8:6).
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; ALL THINGS HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH him and for him ( Colossians 1:16).
THROUGH him ALL THINGS WERE MADE ; without him nothing was made that has been made (John 1:3)
But is it really true that God assigned the creation of things, including the heavens and earth, to Jesus christ ? Let see what God Almighty say about this matter ;
"This is what the LORD says, your Redeemer and the one who formed you in the womb: 'I am the LORD, who has made everything, who ALONE stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth BY MYSELF (WHO WAS WITH ME ?) (Isaiah 44:24 KJV, NWT)
"MY OWN HAND laid the foundations of the earth, and MY RIGHT HAND spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together. (Isaiah 48:13)".
It is I who made the earth and created mankind on it. MY OWN HANDS stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts (Isaiah 45:12)
"For My HAND made all these things, Thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD ( Isaiah 66:2)
As you can see from above, Paul and John proclaimed that God delegated the creation of all things to Jesus Christ. But God Almighty declare that He created all things ALL ALONE, BY HIMSELF, BY HIS OWN HANDS AND NOBODY WAS WITH HIM. What better words do we want God to use before we can believe that He created the heavens and the earth without the assistance of anybody ? If a man hires a contractor as his agent to build a house, could the man say that he built the house “ALL ALONE” and "BY HIS OWN HANDS" without lying? So could God Almighty have lied about creating the heavens and the earth by His own hands while He actually used another distinct person as His agent to actually do the creation for Him?
Besides, who want to know or care that one true God exist if not for His act of creation? The only reason why we label all the idols as " false gods" is because they did not create anything and that is the reason they do not deserve our worship. Therefore, it is quite true that all the worship and glorification we give to God originate from the fact of being the Creator of all things . In other words, the STRONGEST REASON why God deserve our worship, praises and glory is because He was the one that created us and all other things that exist (See Psalm 95:6, 96:4-5, 139:14, Revelation 4:11, 14:7). Does it now make sense to believe that God assigned the creation of all things to another person given that it is through that very act of creation He deserve our worship and through it we acknowledge His existence ? Hence, if Christians rely heavily on the words of Paul and John or any other person and therefore insist that God assigned the creation of all things to Jesus Christ, then Jesus deserve their worship because the reasonable response of the creature is to worship their Creator. Yet, only God deserve to be worship. This is exactly the reason why God would never delegate the creation of things to any other person other than Himself as He clearly stated above: "BY MYSELF( Isaiah 44:24)". In fact, the question at the end of Isaiah 44:24 quoted above - "WHO WAS WITH ME ?" present in some versions of the Bible (including NWT Bible of Jehovah's witnesses) is an indisputable evidence that God did not employ the service of anybody during the creation of the heavens and the earth ! But sadly enough, the Christians even the Jehovah witnesses still prefer those fallible words of men (which they believe to be inspired by God) to those infallible words of God that came DIRECTLY from God's mouth. Is this not the high time for the Christians to question their belief that the whole of the Bible is an inspired word of God? Here we can see how Paul and John contradict God Almighty on the issue of creation; a very important matter
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Abdulgaffar22: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
All these terms; BY MYSELF, WHO WAS WITH ME?, BY MY OWN HANDS, ALL ALONE are enough to convince us that God created the heavens and the earth without the assistance of anybody.
For no one creates a
building project without first expressing his
thoughts in a detailed plan (a blueprint). In like
manner, God first created His Heavenly blueprint
for all of His creation, including His foreknown
plan for the ages of human history, before He
commenced His actual creation in the Genesis
narrative.So Proverb 8:22-30 is only a personification of the heavenly blue print that God used in His creation. This biblical passage is not talking about how God used Jesus as agent of His creation. Otherwise, the biblical passage will contradicts all the terms mentioned above.
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Abdulgaffar22: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mr TATIME, You get it wrong. Bible says it is appointed for a man to die once. Those before Jesus cannot come back again to this world
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by enilove(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
All these terms; BY MYSELF, WHO WAS WITH ME?, BY MY OWN HANDS, ALL ALONE are enough to convince us that God created the heavens and the earth without the assistance of anybody.
For no one creates a
building project without first expressing his
thoughts in a detailed plan (a blueprint). In like
manner, God first created His Heavenly blueprint
for all of His creation, including His foreknown
plan for the ages of human history, before He
commenced His actual creation in the Genesis
narrative.So Proverb 8:22-30 is only a personification of the heavenly blue print that God used in His creation. This biblical passage is not talking about how God used Jesus as agent of His creation. Otherwise, the biblical passage will contradicts all the terms mentioned above.

Who created the birds ?

Man or God.

You may avoid it , but since your Quran tells you Jesus gave life to a mud and it bevame a bird , then Jesus is a creator like his Father , and God is a Creator.

It is what you see your father doing that you emulate.
You inherit the characters of your father.

We children of God are gods , that is why we create things like cars , aeroplanes , handsets, TV , Radios etc.

2nd questions is , which book of the Bible is not corrupt to you.
Your first allegation was , it was Paul that twisted the new Testament , but there are evidences in the old testament that Jesus is not a man like me and you.

If you make a mistake of leaving Jesus for Muhammad , you will have yourself to blame for eternity.

It is only a hypocrite that will not deal with his foundational problems and be concerned about possibility of another persons problems.

Immediately Islam is tabled for examinations , you are always running away and coming back to post the same thing all over again.

I pity you. Even Proverb chapter 8 has a different meaning to you . Remember what Jesus said to end that scriptures :

Proverbs 8:35-36 KJV
For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord . [36] But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
@enilove I have gone through your quotations an I stil could not see where Jesus said you should take him as your personal Lord and Saviour.
I keep seeing 'born again' and 'beleive' but none of these imply taking him as personal Lord and Saviour
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by budaatum: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Binb:

Jesus never said that.

They trying to make Jesus sound like a slave owner!
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by enilove(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Binb:
@enilove I have gone through your quotations an I stil could not see where Jesus said you should take him as your personal Lord and Saviour.
I keep seeing 'born again' and 'beleive' but none of these imply taking him as personal Lord and Saviour

To be born again means you will confess with your mouth that Jesus died for your sins and resurrected on the 3rd day to save you.

Someone who saves is a saviour and someone who will judge you based on his standard/laws is your Lord , just like in the law court.

Someone who is a determinant of your eternity is your Lord.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
enilove:

To be born again means you will confess with your mouth that Jesus died for your sins and resurrected on the 3rd day to save you.

Someone who saves is a saviour and someone who will judge you based on his standard/laws is your Lord , just like in the law court.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No, that is not correct, in Mathew 19:16 quoted earlier Jesus is reported to have told the man the way to salvation is by following the commandments. Jesus did not ask him to believe in any 'ressurection on the third day''

And only God is the saviour not Jesus: Isiah 43:11 'I even am the Lord and beside me there is no saviour.

This verse is emphatic that only God is the saviour there is no way you can twist the verse to admit Jesus or any body beside God as Saviour.

1 Like

Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
enilove:

How do you know that all those who died b4 Jesus' birth will be sent back into this world to accept or follow his ways?
Hmmmmmmm wise one! Please open your Bible to the book of Revelations 20:4-14 First of all the Bible said "the REST of the dead did not come back to life until the end of 1,000 years" meaning there will be a resurrection but there will be favouritism! Those first resurrected will not have to die again because Satan won't have the opportunity to reach them anymore, but as for those involved in the second resurrection they will still have to face Satan for a reason,why? Because they're resurrected to the earth not heaven,it is ONLY the anointed or BORN AGAINS that will go to heaven and this does not include any who lived before Jesus. Matthew 11:11 They all lived and died before God's Holy Spirit is used to baptise the first century Christians so for this reason they're not qualified to RULE with Jesus who taught the Christians how to RULE in righteousness! Therefore their hope is to live forever on earth.But after their resurrection,they must be taught all that Jesus commanded us because without Jesus' teachings they're not yet qualified for everlasting life! John 3:16. So after we Christians on earth have taught them Christianity,they must prove their loyalty to the King(Jesus) by maintaining what they learnt when Satan is released after 1,000 years of training ourselves and other resurrected faithful ones to become like Jesus in thoughts, words and actions!
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
enilove:

You have tried but being born again means much more than that. Every Christian must confess that with our mouth that Jesus is Lord,but the meaning is not saying so credulously, it means you have to start thinking, talking and acting exactly like Jesus, whatever Jesus loves must be your love,whatever Jesus condemns you must condemn,all your life must be in conformity with His ideas! For instance if you love watching wrestling,you need to think "if Jesus is hear,will he entertain himself with one man beating another to comma?" Others may laugh at you but you're considering how your Master who is training you on how to become acceptable before God Almighty will think! That is a Christian. But a born again is far much more than that,you can't decide to become a born again Christian because it's God Almighty that is selecting them from amongst the Christians! Even Jesus has NO SAY in choosing who and becomes a BORN AGAIN! Matthew 20:20-23 Notice that all that is required of a Christian we must all do but RULING with the Christ which is ONLY for those who has been born of the spirit is not for every Christian! Amongst true Christians, there is an annual event that they can't hide themselves because they must partake, that is when we know them! In fact according to what Jesus taught them,they must not make it know to the public like worldly ruler does, they're not to boast saying "I'm going to rule with Christ" They only preach along with us in the field ministry as normal Christians,but when people mock us while one of them is with us,we feel it in us because whatever you do to a Christian is taken as normal but whatever you do to a born again is not to be taken lightly either by Jesus or God Almighty. Please whenever you see anybody coming to preach to you,don't treat them harshly because of what Pastors are saying. Whoever maltreats a BORN AGAIN Christian will surely pay dearly for it! Matthew 10:14,15
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Abdulgaffar22: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why are you so concerned about the Jesus' miracle of creating a bird from clay by God's permission, something that is not even mentioned in the Bible. Miracle is a work of God. So how does this Jesus'miracle demonstrate that Jesus is our immediate creator? If scientists create a test-tube babies in a laboratory through the permission of God, have they become our creator? So what is your point?
How could you have believed that the entire Bible was inspired by God when the word "Bible" is not even present inside the Bible. We have never seen a book without a name given to it by Its original author. If the entire Bible is really inspired by God, then God Himself shld have named it Bible. Please read the following pornography in the so-called word of God;

“How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince’s daughter! Your graceful legs are like jewels , the work of a craftsman’s hands. Your navel is a
rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory tower. Your
eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbi.…….
I said ‘I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.’ May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine , the fragrance of your breath like
apples, and your mouth like the best wine. (, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)”

1King1:1-4 "When King David was old and well
advanced in years, he could not keep warm even
when they put covers over him. So his servants
said to him, 'Let us look for a young virgin to
attend the king and take care of him. She can lie
beside him so that our lord the king may keep
warm.' Then they searched throughout Israel for a
beautiful girl and found Abishag, a Shunammite,
and brought her to the king . The girl was very
beautiful; she took care of the king and waited on
him, but the king had no intimate relations with
her." Is the Bible a porn-full man made book? or
is it an inspired Divine Book from GOD Almighty?
Did GOD Almighty inspire David's men to bring
him a young virgin so he can sleep with her
without marriage?
What moral lesson do you want the young children to learn from all these pornography? We keep telling you that Bible is the MIXTURE of word of men and word of God, but you refuse to accept this fact. Do you think God Almighty will allow His final message to humanity to be enclosed under the same cover with all these dirty nonsense?

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But, behold, the FALSE PEN of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool8

George Bernard Shaw Said “THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK ON EARTH “(the Bible), KEEP IT UNDER LOCK AND KEY.” Keep the Bible out of your children’s reach. ‘’
I challenge any Christian to produce ONE, JUST ONE Noble Verse from the Muslims’ Quran that Praises and Glorifies pornography .
May God Almighty remove the veil of satan from your two eyes so that you can see the light of truth in Islam and darkness of falsehood in christianity.
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Why are you so concerned about the Jesus' miracle of creating a bird from clay by God's permission, something that is not even mentioned in the Bible. Miracle is a work of God. So how does this Jesus'miracle demonstrate that Jesus is our immediate creator? If scientists create a test-tube babies in a laboratory through the permission of God, have they become our creator? So what is your point?
How could you have believed that the entire Bible was inspired by God when the word "Bible" is not even present inside the Bible. We have never seen a book without a name given to it by Its original author. If the entire Bible is really inspired by God, then God Himself shld have named it Bible. Please read the following pornography in the so-called word of God;

“How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince’s daughter! Your graceful legs are like jewels , the work of a craftsman’s hands. Your navel is a
rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory tower. Your
eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbi.…….
I said ‘I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.’ May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine , the fragrance of your breath like
apples, and your mouth like the best wine. (, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)”

What moral lesson do you want the young children to learn from all these pornography? We keep telling you that Bible is the MIXTURE of word of men and word of God, but you refuse to accept this fact. Do you think God Almighty will allow His final message to humanity to be enclosed under the same cover with all these dirty nonsense?

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But, behold, the FALSE PEN of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool8

George Bernard Shaw Said “THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK ON EARTH “(the Bible), KEEP IT UNDER LOCK AND KEY.” Keep the Bible out of your children’s reach. ‘’
I challenge any Christian to produce ONE, JUST ONE Noble Verse from the Muslims’ Quran that Praises and Glorifies pornography .
May God Almighty remove the veil of satan from your two eyes so that you can see the light of truth in Islam and darkness of falsehood in christianity.
Just simply ask for the lesson we're going to learn from the Bible book of Songs of Solomon, and a true Christian will tell you what you're missing! Well the Bible is not called "Bible" because that is not the name God asked used to call it,it is simply referred to as holy SCRIPTURE. And all the books compiled to make the Bible are beneficial for TEACHING,for REPROVING, for DISCIPLINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, for SETTING MATTERS STRAIGHT,so that a man of God may be FULLY COMPETENT and COMPLETELY EQUIPPED for EVERY GOOD WORK! 2Timothy 3:16,17. We're to compose beautiful and romantic poems for our wives to keep reassuring them of our never ending and unconditional love for them always! Just as Adam did the first time he set his eyes on Eve. Genesis 2:23,24. So if you're not romantic then you're not a complete Christian to become a husband,that's why Jesus said if you want to avoid having anything to do with women for the sake of Gods kingdom "you can choose to remain single" until you get there, but for now you can't claim to be a man of God having a woman (wife) at home and yet not romantic! Matthew 19:10-12
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by enilove(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Why are you so concerned about the Jesus' miracle of creating a bird from clay by God's permission, something that is not even mentioned in the Bible. Miracle is a work of God. So how does this Jesus'miracle demonstrate that Jesus is our immediate creator? If scientists create a test-tube babies in a laboratory through the permission of God, have they become our creator?

You said miracle is the work of God. That is the point I am making which you just collaborated . Jesus did a miracle of giving life to a non living thing shows he is a God.

Test tube baby is not a miracle but preservation of a life which is already in existence.

What you call pornographic is nothing but your filthy imagination and exaggeration which proves nothing.

Moreover , this was written by Solomon and the Bible did not tell us to follow the footsteps of Solomon.

I am a christian and a follower of Jesus Christ. Jesus did not ask me to commit adultery or any thing immoral.
But what good example can you get from Muhammad ?

Is this a noble verse?

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)

Is it not a shame to your sex addicted prophet who could not think beyond sex and wars ? Pls emulate him as your Quran dictates.

Book 008, Number 3428:
Sahih Muslim :
Zainab daughter of Abu Salama reported: I heard Umm Salama, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon himy, saying to 'A'isha: By Allah, I do not like to be seen by a young boy who has passed the period of fosterage, whereupon she ('A'isha) said: Why is it so? Sahla daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I swear by Allah that I see in the face of Abu Hudhaifa (the signs of disgust) on account of entering of Salim (in the house), whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She (Sahla bint Suhail) said: He has a heard. But he (again) said: Suckle him, and it would remove what is there (expression of disgust) on the face of Abu Hudhaifa. She said: (I did that) and, by Allah, I did not see (any sign of disgust) on the face of Abu Hadhaifa.

Book 008, Number 3429

Breast feeding a grown up boy ? I hope you can tell your wife to breast feed your house boy as well.

THE BELOW WAS HOW MUHAMMAD FAKED ALL HIS REVELATIONS:

Book 008, Number 3333:
Muslim:
Anas b. Malik (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married Zainab bint jahsh, he invited people (to the wedding feast) and they ate food. They then sat there and entered into conversation. He (the Holy Prophet) made a stir as if he was preparing to stand up, but (the persons busy in talking) did not stand up. When he (the Holy Prophet) saw it, he stood up and when he did so, some other persons stood up. 'Asim and Abd al-A'la in their narrations made this addition: Three (persons) sat there, and Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) came there to enter (the apartment) but he found the people sitting there. Then they stood up and went away. He said: Then I came and informed Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) that they had gone away. He (the Holy Prophet) then came there until he entered (the apartment). I also went and was about to enter, when he hung a curtain between me and him (and it was on this occasion that) Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, revealed this verse:" O you who believe, enter not the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished to the (words)" Surely this is serious in the sight of Allah" (xxxiii. 53).

Book 008, Number 3334:

Allah SWT says:

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَدْخُلُوا بُيُوتَ النَّبِىِّ إِلَّآ أَنْ يُؤْذَنَ لَكُمْ إِلٰى طَعَامٍ غَيْرَ نٰظِرِينَ إِنٰىهُ وَلٰكِنْ إِذَا دُعِيتُمْ فَادْخُلُوا فَإِذَا طَعِمْتُمْ فَانْتَشِرُوا وَلَا مُسْتَئْنِسِينَ لِحَدِيثٍ ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ يُؤْذِى النَّبِىَّ فَيَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنْكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۚ وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتٰعًا فَسْئَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَآءِ حِجَابٍ ۚ ذٰلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَنْ تُؤْذُوا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلَآ أَنْ تَنْكِحُوٓا أَزْوٰجَهُ ۥ مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦٓ أَبَدًا ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمًا
"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 53)

Can you see what you call noble? Noble Google Quran .
That was what he did to break his sons marriage .

If what you call God's book is divine and complete why do Muslims need hadiths ?

Islam is the devils religion as you can know from their fruits of killing of innocent souls. The Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen are Muslims . They are following the example of Muhammad who could not do miracle but had to kill people and force them to accept Islam.
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by plainbibletruth: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mohamed's Low Opinion of Women
Mohamed:
(1) permitted husbands to beat their wives,
(2) repeatedly proclaimed the inferiority of women’s intellectual abilities,
(3) taught that women’s prospects for the afterlife are extremely bleak, and
(4) instructed that it is acceptable for men to rape their female captives.

These four facts allow us to arrive at a well-rounded picture of Mohamed’s view of women.

The koran permits men to have sex with their female captives (even those whose husbands were sometimes still alive), and the Hadith provides examples of when this was practiced. The Moslems decided to have sex with their captives, whom they were later going to sell. These captives were women whose husbands and families had been exterminated by the Moslems. Would these women gladly consent to sexual intercourse with the men who had killed their families? Probably not. But since the koran and Mohamed authorized sex with these captives, it is highly probable that Mohamed allowed Moslems to rape their captives.

If this is not immoral and condemnable
and Moslems run to passages in the Bible to cry foul on what they consider "dirty" then we can only assume that their minds need to be reengineered.
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Abdulgaffar22: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
MR TATIME, so all those dirty nonsense are meant to compose a beautiful and romantic poems for your wives? what of the young children who are yet to marry? Does it even make sense that when you read the word of God, you begin to feel erotic and started thinking about sex? Read the below and see how the so-called word of God declare that women's vaginal taste like wine.

Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like
a brother, who was nursed at my mother's
breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss
you, and no one would despise me. I would lead
you and bring you to my mother's house-- she
who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine
to drink [i.e., her vagina's semen!], the nectar of
my pomegranates. His left arm is under my head
and his right arm embraces me." Can we call these dirty nonsense a word of God or Gospel of Porn?
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
MR TATIME, so all those dirty nonsense are meant to compose a beautiful and romantic poems for your wives? what of the young children who are yet to marry? Does it even make sense that when you read the word of God, you begin to feel erotic and started thinking about sex? Read the below and see how the so-called word of God declare that women's vaginal taste like wine.

Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like
a brother, who was nursed at my mother's
breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss
you, and no one would despise me. I would lead
you and bring you to my mother's house-- she
who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine
to drink [i.e., her vagina's semen!], the nectar of
my pomegranates. His left arm is under my head
and his right arm embraces me." Can we call these dirty nonsense a word of God or Gospel of Porn?
You're still doing the same thing i said before "questioning the inspired words from the God of Israel with the mentality of an Arabian". To see things clearly you must change your mindset from that of an Arab man whose minds are so filled with lust for women to the extent that they cover their women from head to toe,yet they are not satisfied with any woman! They can do a lot with women in private but pretends as if they have nothing to do with sex and romance, the God of Israel is not hypocritical when giving counsel, HE created all the features in the body of females to make the males appreciate them,that is why HE said "a man will LEAVE his father and mother and CLING to his wife (a female)" why? Because of LOVE! Genesis 2:24 A man must have LOVE(strong liken) for his wife so that you shouldn't think of a replacement or rival for her no matter what! Those who lived before Jesus married more because God's word has told them that when the Messiah arrives He will tell them what they must do if they want to live FOREVER! Deuteronomy 18:15-19 So when Jesus came He condemned the attitude of those wicked men because they were abandoning their wives and marrying YOUNGER women (Malachi 2:13-17 compared to Matthew 19:3-9) So Jesus made it clear to everyone that the ONLY marriage that can be permitted in God's Kingdom is that which is in accordance with the standard set in the garden of Eden "ONE man ONE wife" whoever is not pleased with that arrangement is not fit to live forever! Therefore the Bible is complete in teaching us how a married man must CONTINUE to show appreciation for his ONE and ONLY wife! Proverbs 5:19 As for our little ones,we study the Bible together with them so they know the parts that concerns them for application! Deuteronomy 6:6,7 11:18,19 compared to Matthew 14:21
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2018
So Mr Gaffar, if you're not having a plain mind you'll continue to find fault with the Bible whereas there are so many nonsense and ingredients in the Quran if you put it before a (biased) panel for scrutiny! As for me i don't condemn any book,i only read CAREFULLY or listen ATTENTIVELY and meditate THOROUGHLY to know how PRACTICAL are the words if APPLIED with wisdom! Thank you for considering the Bible the BOOK that is filled with divine wisdom!
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by true2god: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Mr TATIME, Pls get me clear; both of you (Trinitarian Christians and JWs) accuse each other for the wrong believe you have in Jesus and you fail to realize that Bible itself is the main cause of your disputes. If Jesus is not God, why did the Bible call him Mighty God in Isaiah 9:6. If the title "Mighty God" is reserved only for Jesus and not for God the Jehovah, then why did the Bible used the same title "Mighty God" for God the Jehovah in Isaiah 10:21? Have you now seen that the main cause of the Problem is the Bible. I did not believe that Jesus is God but I am only giving you an instance of how the Bible cause the whole problem. Pls read the following

Jesus was praying to the Father and he said;
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You,
the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ whom you
have sent (John 17:3)" .
If Jesus himself was referring to another person (i:e the Father) as the "ONLY true God" , then how could Jesus be God ? If Jesus did not use the word "ONLY", then hopefully the Christians might still want to argue that Jesus is also God just like his Father.However, the word "ONLY" used by Jesus will continue to shatter the hope of those who want
to believe that Jesus is God. The phrase "THE
ONLY TRUE GOD" used by Jesus in reference to
the Father implies that apart from "THE FATHER",
all other Gods or gods are FALSE. This verse is
the strongest evidence put forward by Jehovah
witnesses to prove that Jesus is not God

2. Similarly in John 20:17, Jesus was reported to
have said “I am ascending to my Father and your
Father, and to my God and your God”. If Jesus is
God Almighty, then which God was he referring to
when he said ; "my God and your God" ? Can God
Almighty have another God? Impossible! But If
Jesus is just another true God different from God
Almighty, then this will imply the existence of two
seperate Gods. Yet there is only one God
according to the Bible(Deuteronomy 6:4).

Jehovah witnesses also believe that God created
everything THROUGH Jesus Christ . They believe
that God did not create anything EXCEPT Jesus.
That is to say: God created Jesus, then it was
Jesus that created all other things including the
heavens and the earth. So according to their
claim, Jesus is the immediate Creator of all
things. That God created everything through (or
by )Jesus Christ is no where to be found in the
Gospel of Matthew, Mark and Luke. It is only
found in the books written by Paul and John;
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from
whom all things came and for whom we live; and
there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, THROUGH
WHOM ALL THINGS CAME and through whom we
live.( 1st Corinthians 8:6).
For in him all things were created: things in
heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether
thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; ALL
THINGS HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH him and
for him ( Colossians 1:16).
THROUGH him ALL THINGS WERE MADE ;
without him nothing was made that has been
made (John 1:3)
But is it really true that God assigned the creation
of things, including the heavens and earth, to
Jesus christ ? Let see what God Almighty say
about this matter ;
"This is what the LORD says, your Redeemer and
the one who formed you in the womb: 'I am the
LORD, who has made everything, who ALONE
stretched out the heavens, who spread out the
earth BY MYSELF (WHO WAS WITH ME ?) (Isaiah
44:24 KJV, NWT)
"MY OWN HAND laid the foundations of the earth,
and MY RIGHT HAND spread out the heavens;
when I summon them, they all stand up together.
(Isaiah 48:13)".
It is I who made the earth and created mankind
on it. MY OWN HANDS stretched out the heavens;
I marshaled their starry hosts (Isaiah 45:12)
"For My HAND made all these things, Thus all
these things came into being," declares the LORD
( Isaiah 66:2)
As you can see from above, Paul and John
proclaimed that God delegated the creation of all
things to Jesus Christ. But God Almighty declare
that He created all things ALL ALONE, BY
HIMSELF, BY HIS OWN HANDS AND NOBODY
WAS WITH HIM. What better words do we want
God to use before we can believe that He created
the heavens and the earth without the assistance
of anybody ? If a man hires a contractor as his
agent to build a house, could the man say that he
built the house “ALL ALONE” and "BY HIS OWN
HANDS" without lying? So could God Almighty
have lied about creating the heavens and the
earth by His own hands while He actually used
another distinct person as His agent to actually
do the creation for Him?
Besides, who want to know or care that one true
God exist if not for His act of creation? The only
reason why we label all the idols as " false gods"
is because they did not create anything and that
is the reason they do not deserve our worship.
Therefore, it is quite true that all the worship and
glorification we give to God originate from the
fact of being the Creator of all things . In other
words, the STRONGEST REASON why God deserve
our worship, praises and glory is because He was
the one that created us and all other things that
exist (See Psalm 95:6, 96:4-5, 139:14, Revelation
4:11, 14:7). Does it now make sense to believe
that God assigned the creation of all things to
another person given that it is through that very
act of creation He deserve our worship and
through it we acknowledge His existence ? Hence,
if Jehovah witnesses and other Christians rely
heavily on the words of Paul and John or any
other person and therefore insist that God
assigned the creation of all things to Jesus
Christ, then Jesus deserve their worship because
the reasonable response of the creature is to
worship their Creator. Yet, only God deserve to be
worship. This is exactly the reason why God
would never delegate the creation of things to any
other person other than Himself as He clearly
stated above: "BY MYSELF( Isaiah 44:24)". In
fact, the question at the end of Isaiah 44:24
quoted above - "WHO WAS WITH ME ?" present
in some versions of the Bible (including NWT Bible
of Jehovah's witnesses) is an indisputable
evidence that God did not employ the service of
anybody during the creation of the heavens and
the earth !

Yes, Christians might, and will, disagree in certain theological issues, but will never bomb each other for that. On a daily basis, the Sunnis bomb the shia for disagreeing with them. The shia Muslims even consider your sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim as nonsensical books hence will never use it, so what moral justification do you have to judge Christianity?

In Pakistan, the Sunnis are killing the Ahmadiyyas for their beliefs and the Saudi govt does not allow the ahmadiyya to take part in the hajj pilgrimage.

Can you tell me anytime a Catholic bomb a JW temple for being a JW?
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2018
true2god:
Yes, Christians might, and will, disagree in certain theological issues, but will never bomb each other for that. On a daily basis, the Sunnis bomb the shia for disagreeing with them. The shia Muslims even consider your sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim as nonsensical books hence will never use it, so what moral justification do you have to judge Christianity?

In Pakistan, the Sunnis are killing the Ahmadiyyas for their beliefs and the Saudi govt does not allow the ahmadiyya to take part in the hajj pilgrimage.

Can you tell me anytime a Catholic bomb a JW temple for being a JW?
Gaffar is just obsessed with Islam that he forgot it was handed over to him by his father who also happened to have been taught by his own father whose grandparents were forced by the Jihadists to accept Islam or die if not! Instead of laying everything down and viewing all critically before choosing which one is truth. My own grandparents were Ogun worshippers, some of their children became Muslims and some African Church. I am a JW though all of them kicked against my faith but i understood what i'm practicing and i can speak convincingly before anybody that Jesus is Lord. So it's not a matter of "my father said" religion because i stood against all odds to say this is the real meaning of Christianity! I just pity the guy because deep inside he feels like helping people with what he knew but it's all based on credulity, Islam has no weight when put under severe scrutiny!
Re: How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Mr TATIME, You get it wrong. Bible says it is appointed for a man to die once. Those before Jesus cannot come back again to this world
"It is appointed for a man to die once" (Hebrew 9:27)Yes That is correct! But have you ever wondered what will happen to billions who simply lived by clean conscience?(Romans 2:14,15) They knew NOTHING about God's laws nor Jesus. So how are they going to be justified by the standard of "what God say regarding righteousness"? Romans 10:2,3 That is why the Bible says " there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous"(Act 24:15) the righteous are Christians who knew everything that Jesus commanded and doing it,while the unrighteous are all others who knew nothing about God's righteousness but lived by conscience! Abel,Enoch,Noah,Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Moses,David,Elijah until John the baptist are yet unrighteous if compared to God's righteous standard(Jesus)Romans 10:4 but they all lived by what they knew during their lifetime as virtuous deeds.So God put their names in line for resurrection, remember the thief Jesus promised of Paradise? Of course he is unrighteous but he will be resurrected and taught everything that Jesus commanded because he acknowledged JESUS as King before his death! Luke 23:42 So what is the judgement or judgement day? Well whoever lives after Jesus and refused to become a Christian is JUDGED ALREADY says Jesus! John 3:16-18 Which means such a person is condemned(DOOMED). Therefore the judgment day simply means the 1,000 years that Satan will be locked up without causing any distraction for Christians(Revelations 20:1-6) and all who have been resurrected can focus on how to become PERFECT like Jesus within that 1,000 years!{when God say a day,to US it's equivalent to 1,000 years 2Peter 3:8}All of them will have the opportunity to prove that they're on God's side by THINKING, TALKING and ACTING like Jesus, failure to do so will DIE again, that is the second and permanent DEATH! Revelations 20:7-15 Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Parents Dont Want Me To Marry Her Because She Is Yoruba / Should Pastors Get Day Jobs? / Why Do Many Nigerians ´´Born Again´´ Get Backslided When They Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.