Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis (446 Views)

I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by fineboynl(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have a php script that has modules which sends notification emails to users on some activities on their account. how do I coverts them to SMS. please help me out.
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by ehis05(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
You wud probably need an api for that.. Try and browse about companies that offers sms services.. Ao through there api u can send sms
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by RevenGeMission: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
sms city stopped their services, but i have to check email for a company that has sms API , i forgot the name, they verify your number and ID before providing their services but accept bitcoin/paypal payments, if you are interested, i'll checkmail for you
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by fineboynl(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
RevenGeMission:
sms city stopped their services, but i have to check email for a company that has sms API , i forgot the name, they verify your number and ID before providing their services but accept bitcoin/paypal payments, if you are interested, i'll checkmail for you
OK, but I'm more consigned about the script code to change the email message to SMS please. can anyone help with the code
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by nnamdiosu(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2018
fineboynl:
OK, but I'm more consigned about the script code to change the email message to SMS please. can anyone help with the code

Yes. I can. Whatssap. 08164220091
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by fineboynl(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Yes. I can. Whatssap. 08164220091

how much it would cost me.

thanks
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by fineboynl(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
ehis05
RevenGeMission
nnamdiosu

example in the quoted box is the code, what is the code to turn this to sms please help me out

//now setting the temp array into session so we can use it later...
$_SESSION['user_data'] = $user_data;
//generate and send code
$code = rand(100000, 999999);
$code = strlen($code) != 6 ? substr($code, 0, 6) : $code;
$_SESSION['otp_code'] = 135246;//$code;

//email it now.
$subject = "Authorization Code";
$to = $_SESSION['hlb_user']['email'];
$mail_data = array('to' => $to, 'sub' => $subject, 'msg' => 'otp', 'code' => $code);
// send_email($mail_data);
header('Location: index.php?v=code');
exit();
}

and

//now send email
//email it now.
$subject = "Account Registration";
$to = $email;
$msg_body = "Dear Customer,<br/>bla bla bla";

$mail_data = array('to' => $to, 'sub' => $subject, 'msg' => 'register', 'body' => $msg_body);
send_email($mail_data);

header('Location: aregister.php');
exit;
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by nnamdiosu(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
fineboynl:

how much it would cost me.

thanks

Freely I received, freely I give (knowledge). Won't reply you here again.
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by ehis05(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
fineboynl:
ehis05
RevenGeMission
nnamdiosu

example in the quoted box is the code, what is the code to turn this to sms please help me out

and

you are jus sending the mail i dnt see any code that showa you have made use of a third party or api for the sms
Re: Please Help. How To Converts PHP Mail From Script To SMS Apis by fineboynl(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
ehis05:
you are jus sending the mail i dnt see any code that showa you have made use of a third party or api for the sms
its in the include once mail.php

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Slumps, Dies After Marathon Sex / Man Reveals The Length He Went For His Girlfriend On Monday, In Delta State / African Lady Is The Best,oyibo Man's Compliments because Of Undisputed Bangn*watch*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.