Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight (1080 Views)

I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Gaspardd(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Got caught cheating on gf for the third time in a space of a week, the most painful thing is not the actual heartbreak but then the pain you feel when you see sn that loves you so much break down in tears to the point of collapsing cuz of what you did to her.

I really made her feel bad and i should really feel badder.
I am a scum
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gaspardd:
Got caught cheating on gf for the third time in a space of a week, the most painful thing is not the actual heartbreak but then the pain you feel when you see sn that loves you so much break down in tears to the point of collapsing cuz of what you did to her.

I am a scum

"How would you feel if it were you?" Always have this at the back of your mind whenever such thought surface in your mind

3 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by subtlemee(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Karma...don't worry another will pay you back with the same coin
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Briee(f): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gaspardd:

I am a scum
You are evil
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Gaspardd(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
subtlemee:
Karma...don't worry another will pay you back with the same coin

Arent you supposed to be consoling me?
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by MissRaine69(f): 1:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Gaspardd:

I am a scum
You are such a narcissist.
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Next2Bezee(m): 2:32am On Oct 20, 2018
Gaspardd:

I am a scum

Ride on, scum. Keep cheating so that she is forced to leave and get someone worthy of her.

When she dumps you, you know where to deposit yourself, right? grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by chiommy123(f): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2018
she caught you three times and is still with you? she needs correct thunderous resetting slaps

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Gaspardd(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are such a narcissist.

You can put the blame on me and i will accept it
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by tee59(f): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Cheating is in your blood nigga. You still can't change.
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Gaspardd(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
tee59:
Cheating is in your blood nigga. You still can't change.

What i need is lil bit of freedom and understanding.
Is it too hard for ladies to give?
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Surfboard(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Gaspardd:

Arent you supposed to be consoling me?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

So it's consolation you came here for? You're not ready.
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Gaspardd(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Ride on, scum. Keep cheating so that she is forced to leave and get someone worthy of her.

When she dumps you, you know where to deposit yourself, right? grin

We are all scum

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2018
See As Only Girls Dey Attack This Guy As If Them Don't Cheat Awon Package Olosho
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Let me cum and visit you angry
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Value what you have now or cry about it later... You won't find any lady like that just anyhow. Imagine, Three times and she's still with you.

If you lose her, You might be in deep trouble, If you don't love her, Leave her, Don't let depression cause harm on her
Re: I Am Feeling So Sad Tonight by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
chiommy123:
she caught you three times and is still with you? she needs correct thunderous resetting slaps

Power of a GOOD DICKgrin grin grincheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

There Are Still Girls Who Love Genuinely In Nigeria / How To Make Your Girl Orgasm In Bed Fast- [3 Minutes] / How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.