Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Just Last Night- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Last Night- (3055 Views)

I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Last Night- by 2blunt: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2010
JUST LAST NIGHT. NL, you all wont believed what happened to me just yesternite, my ex and i were in the process of coming back, i really do appreciate every thing about her, n she likes me cos am a crazy, naughty dude, who don't give a hoot about anything. for the past three month now, when i call to let her know that i will be coming to her place, she will give one excuse or the other, well, it never really bothered me, cos she was coming to my place. yesterday i decided not to go to work cos i had some personal issues to take care of, so on my way back from the island i decided to check on her unannounced. i got to her house n i meet the brother who told me she no longer stays with them as she is married. i was shocked to the marrow, i thank d brother n left, i started calling her and she wasn't picking, after about an hour later, she picked n i told her i was at her place n i was told she doesn't stay there anymore without revealing that am aware that she's married, she lied again, that she was with a friend that i should not mind them, NAIRALANDERS, please how do u think i should let her know that am aware or what should i say to her. but please she's a very bye gone for me now! Expecting,
2BLUNT,
Re: Just Last Night- by Onchedu(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2010
U no dey hear English for morning? She has moved on. Get a life abeg.
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2010
Onchedu:

U no dey hear English for morning? She has moved on. Get a life abeg.
just speak japaness to him, that is what he understand in the morning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Last Night- by 2blunt: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2010
it not funny, am really serious cool
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2010
uh shocked
Re: Just Last Night- by candylips(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2010
move on dude
Re: Just Last Night- by papagee1(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2010
wetin de do this poster sef
Re: Just Last Night- by dealordea(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2010
Maybe we need to speak to you in China, Yanpa Moveee Onie, Means move on foool,
Re: Just Last Night- by Ben13: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2010
So gals don begin lie grin

Guy, you've been dating a married lady. ful! cheesy
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2010
lol grin
Re: Just Last Night- by tayoast(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2010
ur ex?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2010
no, his next grin
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2010
F.uck her HARD since she neva told u she's married! I'll do same if i'm in ur "shoes"
Re: Just Last Night- by cantell(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2010
@Poster,
Like the holy book said, any man sleeping with a married woman is digging a grave in his backyard.
You wan take style lose ur p*rick.

1 Like

Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2010
@poster,
If u want any help on hw to giv it d HARD WAY, ring me on 0809ja4lyf! Lol.
Just Zap her Wella!
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2010
cantell:

@Poster,
Like the holy book said, any man sleeping with a married woman is digging a grave in his backyard.
You wan take style lose your p*rick.
i concur
Re: Just Last Night- by mathewjam(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2010
If u wan become korto, then continue followin her, u no de hear say she don marry? abi wetin again.
Re: Just Last Night- by r231(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2010
move on mehnnnnn
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
mathew jam:

If u wan become korto, then continue followin her, u no de hear say she don marry? abi wetin again.
  i think he is what the ibos call Nwa-nkpi amu oku (he-goat with stratching manliness) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Last Night- by StRichy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
u HAVE TO let go!
Re: Just Last Night- by iice(f): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2010
Did you actually meet up with her? Be like say you dey wait for something to happen to you before your brain starts to function undecided
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
iice:

Did you actually meet up with her? Be like say you dey wait for something to happen to you before your brain starts to function undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Last Night- by Orikinla(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
Humans are the most pathetic creatures on earth.
I feel sorry for them, because they did not create themselves.
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
lol
Re: Just Last Night- by Spyker: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
Poster, investigate this before you take any action. The brother said she was married, why don't you confront her with it. Find out from her friends and also go with her to her house where the brother lives and see if she will be free to be seen with you. After that, forget her and move on.
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^poster is afraid because he may be dealt with the final blow to will make him so ashame lol
Re: Just Last Night- by 2blunt: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
2 everybody who has made one from of contribution or the other i say thank you, let me update u a little, she call me dis evening to thank me for coming yesterday, n invited me to go swimming together a week from 2day, i plan to let her know when we eventually go swimming. i no try, but it really over btw us
wink
Re: Just Last Night- by tayoast(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

no, his next grin

huh?
Re: Just Last Night- by Africanqueen2(f): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2010
Be like lightenin blow the brain that morning. . . Anyway guy just confront her and let go. . . Why d thing pain u sef no be ur ex? Abi na ur next? Which one?
Re: Just Last Night- by tayoast(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
wink
Re: Just Last Night- by Pweety4me(f): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2010
BOOST ur IQ she is allready busy BooSTING her Marriage!
Re: Just Last Night- by james1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2010
Na wa for you'o,must you tell her that you know?Y you wan kill yasef for gurl wey nor send you,abi you nor sabi shaighk women?I sure say you nor get or fit talk to anoda woman since that is why you wan scatter NL.
Confess!the gurl naim carry herself come give you!!I know your type,MOVE ON!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? / Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... / One In A Million!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.