Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Just Last Night- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Last Night- (3059 Views)

I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Last Night- by Africanqueen2(f): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
james1:

Na wa for you'o,must you tell her that you know?Y you wan kill yasef for gurl wey nor send you,abi you nor sabi shaighk women?I sure say you nor get or fit talk to anoda woman since that is why you wan scatter NL.
Confess!the gurl naim carry herself come give you!!I know your type,MOVE ON!!!
you no go leave the poor guy alone. . . He's heart broken. . . He's next is married. . . Have some sympathy cry
Re: Just Last Night- by 2blunt: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
@james1, who tell u say i no fit sic gal, abeg no let me know ur GF, cos i will prove to u I can get any girl i wan in just 24hrs, we can bet, if u want.
peace up
Re: Just Last Night- by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
@190 whats your comment?

she;s married ok,leave her, stop calling her, and move on.
Re: Just Last Night- by flynA12: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2010
@poster, why would you want to be with a girl you can't believe, it's a lousy precedent for starting a relationship especially one that's broken up b4
Re: Just Last Night- by BabaRamo(m): 1:43am On Jun 23, 2010
If that is up your alley, bang her a couple more times. Burantashi is recommended for an unforgettable bang. "WHAM, BAM, THANKS MA'AM!
If not, move on. And do go to work. Jobs are scarce these days. All the nonsense about you taking vare of some bulls@#t personal things is just bullcrap. You took the time to snoop on your ex. MOVE ON. Besides, if "she is a very bygone" for you, what in the name of Allah (Salalaliwhateva) are you bothering NLanders for. Certainly, you are "very bygone" for her, blind punk.
Re: Just Last Night- by nitrogen(m): 2:56am On Jun 23, 2010
@poster,its as if u av dis kaitaract(just discovered) desease,u can't c or wat? SHE DON MARRY,MOVE ON WIT UR LIFE.
Re: Just Last Night- by tayoast(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2010
Re: Just Last Night- by slex(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
move on she is married now instead find out why she didnt tell u she was married and why she wants to use you as a part time lover

1 Like

Re: Just Last Night- by 2blunt: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2010
house or NLanders, make una no crucify me, d latest gist is, she was in my house yesterday n it did happened, don't ask me what? i did not bother to ask if she was married n we are going to swim on Saturday, if u care to join us, meet me at airport hotel swimming pool on Saturday, i will tell her after our outing on Saturday. keep u posted
Re: Just Last Night- by 190: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2010
^^
You don de craze
na remaining to pull cloth enter street remain
Re: Just Last Night- by todan(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2010
since she refuse to tell u that she is married, just make arrangement for her to see u, then give it to her nice and slow  cool or hard if u want to  grin. dude, next time i won't lend u my brain for free, go and get urs.
Re: Just Last Night- by kpolli(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2010
190 aka papa-gee, i salute
Re: Just Last Night- by 190: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2010
^^
hey my brother from another mother

na me salute pass!!
Re: Just Last Night- by 2blunt: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2010
190:

^^
You don de craze
na remaining to pull cloth enter street remain

Wrong guy, i dont trade words!
Re: Just Last Night- by kpolli(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2010
u no wan trade words wit Mr NL, chai
Re: Just Last Night- by 190: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2010
^^leave am~
Just Jokin
I dont go ballistic wit guyzz!

2blunt:

Wrong guy, i dont trade words!

anyway hw was the swimmin,
Re: Just Last Night- by natkel1: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
Just let her b bro, she's moved to far for u to reach her. Wait for her to tell u. If she doesn't let her be. Stop calling her, n paying unexpected visits...!!
Re: Just Last Night- by pheyikemi: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Orikinla: Humans are the most pathetic creatures on earth.
I feel sorry for them, because they did not create themselves.
Are u not a human too?! Y count urself out of being human? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Jst Broke Up With Me After 6 Years / What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies / 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.