Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (43549 Views)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Divay22(f): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Donald95:

The man is stupid sha. He took person wife with 5 kids from person and thought she will suddenly become a faithful saint with you abi?

Police abeg free her,she didn't kill anybody

My fellow youths, If you get any girl so easily i.e if she was too cheap, abeg don't invest much time, money and love into her because na so another person will easily take her from you. Am a living witness
Then it's safe for her to play hard to get smiley that way she won't look cheap to you (like you've said).
Getting a girl easily or hard doesn't define loyalty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by millionboi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aquariann:
I won't die because of a woman so help me God.
me too

5 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by histemple: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
The case is closed since autopsy has revealed he wasn't killed. He simply died of cardiac arrest.

Women are pure evil. All of them.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by NairaMaster1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Something must kill a man........Na woman kee dis one

Not 46 ooo
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by 190theclown: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerian women are ...........

complete the sentence grin angry
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by princetemitee(f): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Naijaaaa
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by jodeci(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
The bottom line in all these is: control your BP. You could still die of cardiac arrest if you are too excited about an event as much as you could if a woman betrays your trust.

Make it a habit to monitor your vitals and ensure compliance if out of range.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by abc115: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seanixking:
I am still wondering between the devil and women, who i should fear most.

Fear women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by millionboi(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Donald95:

The man is stupid sha. He took person wife with 5 kids from person and thought she will suddenly become a faithful saint with you abi?

My fellow youths, If you get any girl so easily i.e if she was too cheap, abeg don't invest much time, money and love into her because na so another person will easily take her from you. Am a living witness
the one forming hard to get could b recivin it from another thus kipin u on d pending list,incase others fail to marry her.

Women are somtin else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by emp1995(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
after devil fear woman
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by johhnnie(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
histemple:
The case is closed since autopsy has revealed he wasn't killed. He simply died of cardiac arrest.

Women are pure evil. All of them.

But something aggravated/ ignited the cardiac arrest and he died within that time of aggravation and vicinity.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by belloadebowale: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Xtian can fornicate too much.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by sureteeboy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
The kind of news we see these days ehn. In a country with over 90% of its population identifying with a popular religion

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pvssy is not yours, its just your turn boy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by cooljude(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
I am confused, why is she in police custody. She did not commit any crime, she should be released ASAP.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by bejeria101(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
The cheated cheater found he was cheated on by another cheater! SAY NO TO CHEATING!
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by idonhammer: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
There is something about this name "DIKE" if you know you know

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by johhnnie(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
millionboi:
the one forming hard to get could b recivin it from another thus kipin u on d pending list,incase others fail to marry her.

Women are somtin else.

This happens all the time. There used to be a lady that would call me by herself before going to spend the weekend with her then boyfriend. She would not want her boyfriend to have sx with her through out her stay.
What she would do was, she would come to my place Friday evening for all the .... and would leave on Saturday morning to her bf place claiming no sex before marriage.

I have had like 3or four of such relationships in time past.

The ones that do this are usually from age 27 that so desperately want to settle but dont want to give in cheaply to the guys wooing them for marriage. At least the ones I have personally experienced. In fact, they will rely on you on all the pieces of advice they need to run their relationships with the unsuspecting would be husband!

4 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by bluefilm: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
madridguy:
Women shocked shocked shocked

I just taya for dem, I swear.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by thorpido(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
You no marry the woman,you keep am as lover come carry the matter for head like gala.

The woman too no try sha.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by kenex4ever(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Donald95:

you think you made sense now abi?

Calling a dead man stupid in a situation you only read one side of the story. Do u know if d first husband is no more walking d face of the earth.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by freshvine(f): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
GistFullGround:
So, why was the woman arrested when it was confirmed the man died of cardiac arrest?

This Nigeria police self!

accessory to manslaughter
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Didi2d(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Na so one babe like that been tell me say she need money, I don dey plan like 5k to give her. To my surprise she said it's 50k she needs..

Lol...
I just dey laugh for where I sidan, she believes say because she don give me pussy, go don turn to mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Trusting a woman is just like trusting D Devil to come and save u when ur in trouble. The Hoes a re not Loyal. If u want,. Buy her d whole world she still cheat. Imagine d man rented apartment for thinking she will be loyal. Omo woman mata na OYO

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Trusting a woman is just like trusting D Devil to come and save u when ur in trouble. The Hoes a re not Loyal. If u want,. Buy her d whole world she still cheat. Imagine d man rented apartment for thinking she will be loyal. Omo woman mata na OYO
kenex4ever:
you think you made sense now abi?

Calling a dead man stupid in a situation you only read one side of the story. Do u know if d first husband is no more walking d face of the earth.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Sijo01(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
If Samuel is actually your business partner as you claimed, why did he angrily walked out on you after Mike left. Olosho woman angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by OhiOfIhima: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aquariann:

Amin o brother.. Love is a scam. D only real love is know is love for families n your kids. Gf n Bf love naw big scam. I would never involve myself again after The Almighty has delivered me late last yr.

When am ready, Wifey come n let me grab you...

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrincessB1:
Business partner indeed undecided

The man should have seen that the woman in question was porous from the onset but all the same the woman did not try at all.

Atleast respect the man who secure an apartment for you by hindering other men from coming in, afterall you have a baby girl for him too. What treasure are you still hunting
Too bad

It's as if people don't realize that hoetel exist.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by kenex4ever(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Okexidase:
true

I don't dispute this
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Towncrier007(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Donald95:

Your brain get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by hokafor(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aquariann:
Amen.lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.