Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (43548 Views)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by aribisala0(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Olukat:

At least they don't die of heart break from a mother of 6 sad sad angry Haba
How do they die?

What is a wise way to die?

Snake bite? or Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by bobolistica(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
I don't understand why the woman was arrested.wetin she really do. naija police mumu o
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by tealaw(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
and igbo women dont cheat.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by aribisala0(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
bobolistica:
I don't understand why the woman was arrested.wetin she really do.
naija police mumu o
She was arrested so the police can extort her
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
why charging the woman to Court since the man dies of heart attack.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Dave141(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Umunwanyi have finish us
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by AceDomino(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Upon all those bride price he had paid back then?
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by BIXYBABE: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
After 5 children for former husband......I don't know wat d man still dey Bleep......The love for punna
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Caseless: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Where's cococandy sef? undecided fear women!
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by tiwiex(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
madridguy:
Women shocked shocked shocked
Fear them.
What got Samuel angry if he was just a business partner?
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Aldebaran(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aquariann:
I won't die because of a woman so help me God.
Me too grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Yoighaman(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=millionboi post=69951878][/quote]

Pathetic.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by histemple: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
johhnnie:

But something aggravated/ ignited the cardiac arrest and he died within that time of aggravation and vicinity.

There is no crime known to our criminal laws as "aggravating a sickness leading to death". You can't even charge him for attempted murder or culpable homicide because there was no contact of any sort.

The man simply died of natural cause.
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by foolbuster: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Donald95:

The man is stupid sha. He took person wife with 5 kids from person and thought she will suddenly become a faithful saint with you abi? [/b]

Police abeg free her,she didn't kill anybody

My fellow youths, If you get any girl so easily i.e if she was too cheap, abeg don't invest much time, money and love into her because na so another person will easily take her from you. Am a living witness

The bolded is complete rubbish. The fact you allowed yourself to be used and dumped by a woman does not mean all men are as wooden headed as you are
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
the mumu is destined to die an undieable die now
chk my Signature
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Fourwinds: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
johhnnie:

This happens all the time. There used to be a lady that would call me by herself before going to spend the weekend with her then boyfriend. She would not want her boyfriend to have sx with her through out her stay.
What she would do was, she would come to my place Friday evening for all the .... and would leave on Saturday morning to her bf place claiming no sex before marriage.

I have had like 3or four of such relationships in time past.

The ones that do this are usually from age 27 that so desperately want to settle but dont want to give in cheaply to the guys wooing them for marriage. At least the ones I have personally experienced. In fact, they will rely on you on all the pieces of advice they need to run their relationships with the unsuspecting would be husband!
hmmmmm.....very good point.... I have observed this too
Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Azam101: 4:08am On Aug 04, 2018
So Igbo women double date too?

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment by Rachelose(f): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
na wa...if girl do hard to get u guys wee still complain
Donald95:

The man is stupid sha. He took person wife with 5 kids from person and thought she will suddenly become a faithful saint with you abi?

Police abeg free her,she didn't kill anybody

My fellow youths, If you get any girl so easily i.e if she was too cheap, abeg don't invest much time, money and love into her because na so another person will easily take her from you. Am a living witness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.