Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Legalization Of Waec Olvel Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Legalization Of Waec Olvel Result (838 Views)

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 / Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legalization Of Waec Olvel Result by kwenu: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Hello House,

Please i am about to travel to Abuja for the Legalization of my documents, among my documents i have 2 olvel waec results, one of them IS MAY/JUNE WAEC certificate,
while the other is WAEC NOV/DEC. 2016 statement of result. now i am about to travel to Abuja,
my question is will the minsitry of education agree to legalise WAEC statement of result, whose certificate is not yet been released by WAEC.
Also will the ministry of foreign Affairs agree to accept such a documents for authentication and legalisation.
i plan to use these documents at the embassy

Please i need your contributions and advice.

Thankyou
Re: Legalization Of Waec Olvel Result by baba3know: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2018
experts, please help him.

(1) (Reply)

Free ICAN Revision For All By Riskfree Standard Associates Limited / $25,000 Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Waterloo, Canada / Top 5 Yoruba Language Newspapers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.