Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (53714 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by kennypedia(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Oritzy:
Hold your daughter abeg.

No vex na me find trouble.

Bike!!!

Take me outta here in an hurry.
Your head is too correct. I will rather remain a virgin. These ones will burden you with their family problems if you eventually marry their daughter. Your salary will be budgeted on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Acidosis:

You're one of the many people I will send to prison if I become Nigeria's president.

Go and study how marriage is conducted in the United States of America. You sit in your underdeveloped muddy village to type nonsense about responsibilities. What do you know about responsibilities? Is your clan more responsible than American parents, who instead of printing community budgets, gift out cash and property gifts to newly weds?

Groom don't pay bride price over there; instead parents and the entire families of the bride and groom pay dowry to couples to enable them start a new family

If I have the power, I will jail any family that prints this nonsense booklet together with the daughters they are trying to sell. Irresponsible men who want to flaunt their ill gotten and drug money will equally be locked up in jail.

I will ensure I demarket owambe and the senseless criminality in the name of marriage.

Someone needs to stop this senseless entitlement mentality, from dowry to community and youth development money, omo ile, etc. A lot of people need to go to jail to set Nigeria on the path of development. When I say "a lot of people" it includes those lazy wrapper tying wizards across Nigerian villages who spent their youthful days drinking ogogoro and palm wine since they're fully aware that one maga will come buy their seed someday. They will receive equal jail terms with baby factory workers.

No apologies

Hmmm...
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Shaftcraft: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Acidosis:

You're one of the many people I will send to prison if I become Nigeria's president.

Go and study how marriage is conducted in the United States of America. You sit in your underdeveloped muddy village to type nonsense about responsibilities. What do you know about responsibilities? Is your clan more responsible than American parents, who instead of printing community budgets, gift out cash and property gifts to newly weds?

Groom don't pay bride price over there; instead parents and the entire families of the bride and groom pay dowry to couples to enable them start a new family. It doesn't end there, a lot of parents work hard to celebrate their daughters at 16, give them car gifts, etc.

If I have the power, I will jail any Nigerian family that prints this nonsense booklet together with the daughters they are trying to sell. Irresponsible men who want to flaunt their ill gotten and drug money will equally be locked up in jail.

I will ensure I demarket owambe and the senseless criminality in the name of marriage.

Someone needs to stop this senseless entitlement mentality, from dowry to community and youth development money, omo ile, etc. A lot of people need to go to jail to set Nigeria on the path of development. When I say "a lot of people" it includes those lazy wrapper tying wizards across Nigerian villages who spent their youthful days drinking ogogoro and palm wine since they're fully aware that one maga will come buy their seed someday. They will receive equal jail terms with baby factory workers. If you cannot train your daughters selflessly , you have no business with erection.

No apologies

Even the rich Africans abroad come home and get married properly, even if na white, be there and be forming rubbish..... since your papa na Oyinbo.. this trend no concern you.. you can’t be president if you don’t obey the rule of the land and culture..

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
U dey marry the community

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shaftcraft:

Even the rich Africans abroad come home and get married properly, even if na white, be there and be forming rubbish..... since your papa na Oyinbo.. this trend no concern you.. you can’t be president if you don’t obey the rule of the land and culture..

No community is bigger than Nigeria; no culture or rule of the land is bigger than the Nigerian Constitution. Those bye-laws and so called rule of the land, I will lock up in cell together with uncooperative Chiefs, and community hooligans.

Reason this principle is not working is because the current crop of politicians are too desperate to win elections, they will do anything to get votes from the masses, majority of whom are stark and unproductive illiterates. They won't do the needful because they need your votes in the coming election, the votes of backward thinking people.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ukpor1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dat is why you will see an Igbo man under 45 yeas he has never think of marriage just bcoz of heavy list of marriage.may God help me 2.I am 31 now not thinking of marriage God where are you?
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by rapheal5(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Where is the lady from? I can tell you but even if her place is expensive, do not be Discouraged.
don't know are town but she told my brother her village is close to owerri
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
rapheal5:
don't know are town but she told my brother her village is close to owerri

Ok. Let me know. Owerri axis is expensive but their are cool areas in between.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by itsjstfizzzy: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
This is serious, A man has shared the Lists of must buy things given to his friend by an Akwa Ibom Family before getting marrying their daughter, Take your time and see the list below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/see-shocking-list-of-things-to-buy.html

dey forget say wedding na jus a day ,marriage na lifetime
I go jus give dere pikin belle and fold my arms
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
WHOcarex:
What is premarital discovery? Hmm grin

If you impregnated the girl before you come out for the marriage or she born for you
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nemesis08(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
No wonder many young men are still single, in this economic hardship somebody will provide all these? Just give her Belle and travel, they will be begging you to come and carry her wholesale.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by rapheal5(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Ok. Let me know. Owerri axis is expensive but their are cool areas in between.
tell me the area that are not expensive then I will stylishly ask her
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
rapheal5:
tell me the area that are not expensive then I will stylishly ask her

Ask her first and tell me. It is better to know where without guesswork.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by thanknairaland1: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
I use d money build a commercial house.
I must not marry!!! enjoy my money alone, die alone and go alone.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
All i see is greed. They are trying to use her to get things.

A family that iswell to do won't be asking for all these things.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dem still wan drink "illicit gin-okokoro" very funny pronunciation.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books tomorrow. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Unik3030: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Acidosis:

Groom don't pay bride price over there; instead parents and the entire families of the bride and groom pay dowry to couples to enable them start a new family. It doesn't end there, a lot of parents work hard to celebrate their daughters at 16, give them car gifts, etc.

If I have the power, I will jail any Nigerian family that prints this nonsense booklet together with the daughters they are trying to sell. Irresponsible men who want to flaunt their ill gotten and drug money will equally be locked up in jail.

Someone needs to stop this senseless entitlement mentality, from dowry to community and youth development money, omo ile, etc. A lot of people need to go to jail to set Nigeria on the path of development. When I say "a lot of people" it includes those lazy wrapper tying wizards across Nigerian villages who spent their youthful days drinking ogogoro and palm wine since they're fully aware that one maga will come buy their seed someday. They will receive equal jail terms with baby factory workers. If you cannot train your daughters selflessly , you have no business with erection.

No apologies
God bless you bro for enlightening the guy
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Lolz, but Akwa ibom babes are not expensive.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2018
sacramento1212:

Definitely would be negotiated. The dowry for father may most likely be reviewed from 200k to 100k while the mother to 50k. It's also never a standard practise everywhere in the state as it also depends on the family in question. Some families won't even list all those things.
Well stated
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by MrErudite(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Jesus........

Lemme be Single Daddy abeg
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by mikejj(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
donbachi:
Guys make una no die cry...only d f*ck wey she go f*ck u.don cover d entire lists.
...baba after paying all these list..the guy go still they alive to fvck.. grin grin lefulefu..con imagine ooo.after paying all these things which strength dey to bang again.they have drain ya blood..kiki grin
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bhelamblog:
This is serious, A man has shared the Lists of must buy things given to his friend by an Akwa Ibom Family before getting marrying their daughter, Take your time and see the list below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/see-shocking-list-of-things-to-buy.html

jesus is lordshocked

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
mikejj:
...baba after paying all these list..the guy go still they alive to fvck.. grin grin lefulefu..con imagine ooo.after paying all these things which strength dey to bang again.they have drain ya blood..kiki grin
see bro this na one of the reasons u dey see a number of married men dying b4 their timecheesy. Ehn a man at the time im be bachelor he will be fresh and bubbling with good health.that same man when im don marry ...make u come back in five yrs time to check im up. The nigga will be looking so emarciated and ten years older than his real age. Some of dem will be plaugued by high blood pressure. Make u see marriage list oo...jehovah on earthshocked...aghhh! . I go jus see see some married men and i go begin dey sorry for dem. With this daylight robbery of a marriage list u will still see some of their wives nagging them and picking up fights with them. Na wah ooocheesy.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Beface:
Hmm na way oo because of wetin? That is why you have to make research before choosing a wife (some tribe are no no for me).
i wonder if google can give me the bride price list of all naija tribescheesy
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Unik3030:
just imagine d guy talking as if been promiscuous is limited to a particular tribe.just imagine modern slavery at its peak n we keep wondering y we are not as developed as d whites.just imagine my guy

Don't mind him Pls, he's just in denial. He knows what's right and not.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Beface(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
lefulefu:
i wonder if google can give me the bride price list of all naija tribescheesy
you go use primary source for the research na, ask your friends! Me I done give myself brain oo. I rather die than commit suicide!! shocked
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by mikejj(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
lefulefu:
see bro this na one of the reasons u dey see a number of married men dying b4 their timecheesy. Ehn a man at the time im be bachelor he will be fresh and bubbling with good health.that same man when im don marry ...make u come back in five yrs time to check im up. The nigga will be looking so emarciated and ten years older than his real age. Some of dem will be plaugued by high blood pressure. Make u see marriage list oo...jehovah on earthshocked...aghhh! . I go jus see see some married men and i go begin dey sorry for dem. With this daylight robbery of a marriage list u will still see some of their wives nagging them and picking up fights with them. Na wah ooocheesy.
. i just go advice the guy make him just decamp.. cheesy grin..no go dey do pass yourself
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lolzz that list be like project when dey chapter 2 grin grin
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by hybraheeem002(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ogun laye oooo
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by baby124: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Lmaooo. Where are the parents of the groom? Are they dead? If my son brings such a stupid list to me even if he can afford it I will wash my hands off that wedding. If he decides to marry such a hungry bride from a shameless and desperate family then he is on his own. He should never come to me for financial assistance since he has opened provision store and bank for his in laws. When he needs loan, he must collect from them from his investment. Shuo!
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ozioma49(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lalas247:
The list is small seff sad
Another A4 sheet will do .... some guys don’t know the value of a good woman ... he should buy it all and then some ....

My own list na book grin
Please don’t quote me o ... it’s friday
cray undecided undecided grin
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ozioma49:

cray undecided undecided grin
lol ... glad u see the humour ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.