Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (53716 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by MorataFC: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
The lady in question must give birth to twins and one must be Ronaldo and the other must be Messi or else......

12 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by edibobo: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
If your brother wants to marry from a royal family, there's no choice....ayom akwa mkpo asikongo mbang enang

5 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
ok oh
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Krafty006: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
interesting ,........... Men's quality leather sandals 08181663616.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by kerry57: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is the main reason most of our young boys are yet to be get married. Where do u get all these as a managing young boy?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hungry people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dear future husband, if you really love me, list will not stop you from marrying me.

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Osasnidas(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
i see packs of cigarette and roll of matches... na wa so smoking is now part of marriage requirements

ok

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
I bet the family and the community are greedy grin. The world is evolving ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Newboss(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
What a shame! angry

Still looking for a woman who knows that this is modern day slavery! angry

Little wonder they're abused dailyangry

7 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chaii
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Shaftcraft: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Your broda should be a man and pay up the list, I’m married to my wife from the same community, the blessings after marriage will fall on him .. which I’m very sure of. Don’t ask me how. But it’s only by Gods favor you marry from that end and their wives are honest not like most people from the waste. God bless the marriage in advance.,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Your sisters fiance's friend indeed. The owner of the list send you message? Abi he is asking you to help me settle it?
Anybody can type nonsense and post as list given.

Next.
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Reelmii: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Krafty006:
interesting ,........... Men's quality leather sandals 08181663616.
u vetter market well so that the dude can come buy one from u since it is part of the items listed

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Obibrows: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
the list is ok. sum everything up, it cant be more than 300k.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
I no go use dt money go charter 1 trailer of women from north

8 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by chisiudeh: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmm. Abeg make una hold una pikin . But if eventually i finally marry am, hmmmm no inlaws go show my house for the next 10 years as na for sale una put una daughter. This is just too much.

Bhelamblog:
This is serious, A man has shared the Lists of must buy things given to his friend by an Akwa Ibom Family before getting marrying their daughter, Take your time and see the list below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/see-shocking-list-of-things-to-buy.html

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Better 4 me to remain single dan stress myself all in d name of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
/
Most Importantly....

It is not by force.

/

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by MorningDew2017(f): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
odiegwu, Biko let me come and be going
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Shaftcraft: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Obibrows:
the list is ok. sum everything up, it cant be more than 300k.

My broda he pass 300k ... let him budget 500k cuz tent and DJ,the money he’ll spend on that day all summed up... if the family is fair .. they do the cooking .. but you won’t like the situation whereby meals won’t go round. Have your family cook their own meals aside .. the traditional ceremony is even more than any big reception you’re holding elsewhere...
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
The list is small seff sad
some guys don’t know the value of a good woman ... he should buy it all and then some ....

SO WHO PAYS FOR THE VALUE OF A GOOD MAN?

Lalas247:
My own list na book grin
GET READY TO ROT AND DECAY IN YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE.

Newboss:

Still looking for a woman who knows that this modern day slavery! angry

Little wonder they're abused dailyangry
HONESTLY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ABOLISHMENT OF THIS INDIRECT SLAVE TRADE CALLED BRIDE PRICE.
WORST NOW IT'S A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME FOR MANY NIGERIAN FAMILIES. MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER AND YOU'LL BECOME THEIR MAIN AND ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME (AFTER "PURCHASING" HER COSTLY) UNTIL YOU DIE.

Shaftcraft:
Your broda should be a man and pay up the list, I’m married to my wife from the same community, the blessings after marriage will fall on him .. which I’m very sure of. Don’t ask me how. But it’s only by Gods favor you marry from that end and their wives are honest not like most people from the waste. God bless the marriage in advance.,

SO WOMEN FROM OTHER PLACES ARE NOT GODS BLESSINGS AND FAVOUR. BROS YOU'RE DELUDED.

10 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by 7abibi(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
THE GUY DON DIE angry
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by cve90: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
After this kin list the woman go come get mind dey cheat.... Na wa o...

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
The list is small seff sad
Another A4 sheet will do .... some guys don’t know the value of a good woman ... he should buy it all and then some ....

My own list na book grin
Please don’t quote me o ... it’s friday
ahah your own nah book abi? nah B say nah publisher you go marry be that lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
ceejayx:
Let them marry her..
After purchasing all these, when time reach to put preeq she go dey do gragra for me,i will just give her a resounding slap and she will land like this

How "useless" is your Mum on a scale of 1-10?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHO PAYS FOR THE VALUE OF A GOOD MAN?

GET READY TO ROT AND DECAY IN YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE.
she already said its Friday not to quote her wait till Saturday plz grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by AgentGoat: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
edibobo:
If your brother wants to marry from a royal family, there's no choice....ayom akwa mkpo asikongo mbang enang
what's the difference between ogogoro and okokoro?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
they even wrote the ogogoro in their accent.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by samkoji(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
CHAI! So na wetin I go face when time reach to marry Victoria?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by jolyment: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
ndy87:
this doesn't still look huge in my eye, meanwhile in the far north of crs babes are given out with a keg of palm wine only even as a graduate or whatever degrees you have and it boils my heart.

Where in the North?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.