Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome (14198 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by IMASTEX: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Okay
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by SourGrape: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tired of this nonsense.
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by chrisooblog: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/11/21/ozekhome-tells-tambuwal-to-resign-over-assembly-chaos/

the internet never lies. before anyone starts getting up in my mention i'm not pro-apc, pdp, buhari, saraki, atiku or anyone that is not genuinely for nigeria's progress. just highlighting the hypocrisy of politicians on both sides of the divide when it suits them
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Minjim: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Only moral basis .
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Politicowizard(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
This sarki is an irredeemable zombie. I see his frustrations. Instead of arguing with facts, he resorted to attack the person of Ozekome. Sarki, you are not a lover of this country. Useless and brainless pig!

3 Likes

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Sparkies85(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
A
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by DidierDrogba: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:
Ozekhome you are a big fool
Ipob lawyer
Your hatred for Nigeria will consume you
Ewu(goat)

2 Likes

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by ofuonyebi: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lawyers like ozekhome are nothing but tsetse-fly...they chop and drink everything that smell like blood.....money

i know that very soon..you go push saraki to supreme court..again...pretending to be helping him...until your account is full..even if he go loose

the case!....just continue to tella say is wella!
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Yankee101: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tell em
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by eyeview: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

Ipob lawyer

I have never seen you counter any opinion with superior opinion. It's always childish insults from you. How old are you,son?

3 Likes

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Bruemath(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

High Chief wailer

You should rather be

You support too much impunity
Really, are you joking or are you that daft

3 Likes

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by notoriousbabe: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Case closed

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by tunmedies(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

Ipob lawyer

what has he done to deserve such? Please stop using d language u wil nt like 2 b used for U or any of your relative.

1 Like

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

Ipob lawyer

He simply quoted the constitution and insisted it must be followed.

Only haters of Nigeria will say the country's constitution should be set aside for their own desires.

If this is your position then you hate Nigeria Sir.

2 Likes

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Hakeemalao: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
i prefer dis man dan dat falana since wen i hear dat falana talk 2 sheu sani he is nw a a p c lawyer

1 Like

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by michoim(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ozekhome you lie. We know who you are. Defender of all that does wickedly...
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Firefire(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Racoon:

The joke is rather on you & the dullards you guys are fronting for to foist on the Nigerian nation.Buzz me when you can explain this;
https://www.nairaland.com/1992159/tambuwal-should-not-vacate-seat#27922316
]

The quoted terrorist will run for cover... grin

Internet never forget and posterity / karma is wicked. grin
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!! . . . APC is reportedly interested in signing PDP player Godswill Akpabio. . . The out of favour player of FC PDP is rumoured to move to APC FC. According to the head coach of APC FC, Godswill Akpäbio will be a good addition to the team in preparation to 2019 league season. Reacting to this, the head coach of FC PDP who is determined to keep the player told #NGtransfer the player can only leave at the end of the new season [2019]. It is believe APC FC Has tabled a transfer fee of £306 million for the player, improved wages and juicy position for a period of 4years.
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by gudnessme: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
The 1999 constutution is a scam. Shud be scrapped
Yes you are very correct. It is a scam. However, the scrapping of the constitution will be after Baba Buhari would have been sent back to Daura God willing.
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by agaliboy: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
This boffon lost my respect years ago. Human rights activist my foot!. Stomach infrastructure lawyer

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Icon79(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
If you've been told you can't write it's probably because you write like a child. Learn English to an adult level then try to convey your opinion. If you can't write a sentence why would anyone assume you have a clue about (inter)national politics and law shocked

O pari

sarrki:

Ipob lawyer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Olumeme: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:
Ipob lawyer
This guy is in serious pain. U go dey alright Las Las. Sorry eeeh

1 Like

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Olumeme: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:
Ipob lawyer
This guy is in serious pain. U go dey alright Las Las. Sorry eeeh
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Eluwilussit(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

Ipob lawyer

Quit being moronic. What is difficult to comprehend there? Finally, you have exposed yourself. Imbecilic asslicker parading as a patriot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Kog45(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
sarrki:

Ipob lawyer

Haba big bros did you really go to school cos your behavior is synonymous with NURTW thugs.

Next time just give us simple analysis why Mike is wrong in his assertive analysis.

Mind you am a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Eluwilussit(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
chrisooblog:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/11/21/ozekhome-tells-tambuwal-to-resign-over-assembly-chaos/

the internet never lies. before anyone starts getting up in my mention i'm not pro-apc, pdp, buhari, saraki, atiku or anyone that is not genuinely for nigeria's progress. just highlighting the hypocrisy of politicians on both sides of the divide when it suits them

Double standards. They are all selfish. All about their pockets. Shameful lot.
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by positivethought: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/no-legal-or-constitutional-basis-for-saraki-to-resign-ozekhome-264077.html
personally i think the act of decamping or defection should be banned for all elected persons,anyone wishing to defected should loss his elected position immediately,let the party members find ways of resolving disputes from within n help strengthened the parties n innevitably our democracy.
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
says the the greedy corrupt PDP thief judge.
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by sirgoody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
@sarrki.....must you allow your hatred for constutionality and fanatism for your feudal lord buhari consume your sense?
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by biggie73(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some advocates have zero morals
Re: There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome by ahamonyeka(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
is the constitution also applicable to governors? please I want some body to answer this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Kills 57 Boko Haram Members & Top Commanders In 2 Weeks / Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign / Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.