Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole (3313 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chai! Reno no use yab take pursue Oshi-omo-ale ethiopian wife commot for house o grin
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by jbtobsyn(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

So Osibanjo's wrong doing should encourage other pastors to belittle others?
Is this what a true man of God should be doing?
So Jonathan's wrong doing should encourage other presidents to do the same?
Is this what a man of integrity should be doing?
VoteBuhariOut2019
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by jbtobsyn(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

First off am not a fan of these Criminals at APC and PDP, am just a concerned citizen that witness all that is happening in this country, and I can tell you that most graduates earn below 30k in this country. If N-power is a disgrace what do you call the likes of Sure-p that's its only PDP family members that benefited.

I hear rantings all over the place about Buhari and Osibanjo, yes, they fvcked up. But that does not mean we have to paint up a completely false black picture about them.

If we can not sit down and point out specifically where they had done badly then the next person will not have a clear picture of where to fix, it will only be another come and eat president.

It's laughable to compare 4 years of APC rule (where oil prices went below $30) to 16 of PDP rule (where oil sold above $30), do you honestly expect them to put out the same performance?
The only thing I hate about Buhari is the herdsmen killing.
So you are trying to say we should wait for 13 more years abi. This your Mumu talk can only fool mumus. Why cant Buhari change the country in 3 years. Other presidents of other countries are changing their nation in 1,2,3 years and Bubu doesn't have any achievement.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
jbtobsyn:

So you are trying to say we should wait for 13 more years abi. This your Mumu talk can only fool mumus. Why cant Buhari change the country in 3 years. Other presidents of other countries are changing their nation in 1,2,3 years and Bubu doesn't have any achievement.

Change it with what, last time I checked we are just coming out of recession, pls don't tell it was Buhari that caused the recession in the first place.

If you think it takes a country 1 or 2 years to make global achievements, then the likes of the US and China should have had over a million Billionaires by now.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by pryme(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
jbtobsyn:

So Jonathan's wrong doing should encourage other presidents to do the same?

Is this what a man of integrity should be doing?

VoteBuhariOut2019

And vote who in?
There lies the problem.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by SourGrape: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
A case of like face like mouth.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

First off am not a fan of these Criminals at APC and PDP, am just a concerned citizen that witness all that is happening in this country, and I can tell you that most graduates earn below 30k in this country. If N-power is a disgrace what do you call the likes of Sure-p that's its only PDP family members that benefited.

I hear rantings all over the place about Buhari and Osibanjo, yes, they fvcked up. But that does not mean we have to paint up a completely false black picture about them.

If we can not sit down and point out specifically where they had done badly then the next person will not have a clear picture of where to fix, it will only be another come and eat president.

It's laughable to compare 4 years of APC rule (where oil prices went below $30) to 16 of PDP rule (where oil sold above $30), do you honestly expect them to put out the same performance?

N-power is bad initiative.....moreover I hv always advocated that henceforth we teach our students more of entrepreneurship and also produce graduates who has initiative and not first class's but no iota of any kind of initiatives.....

When I lecture students....i also take my time to always tell them the importance of been entrepreneurial especially in this present nigeria...

and finally to the issue of energy crisis....i think I should be the one to lecture u on that but not withstanding.......even with increase in prizes of oil has it changed anything under buhari....

let us call a spade a spade not guarding fork.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by opribo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
As his face is that is how his heart is. VERY BITTER. How can he even have the heart to utter to an ordinary hapless widow fending for her daily bread to go and die. It does not matter the fetr thought response, but that heart with milk of human kindness is definitely missing. He must be the devil himself because he looks like a demon.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
2many comedians in this country, this is a case of politics of bitterness
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by jbtobsyn(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

Change it with what, last time I checked we are just coming out of recession, pls don't tell it was Buhari that caused the recession in the first place.

If you think it takes a country 1 or 2 years to make global achievements, then the likes of the US and China should have had over a million Billionaires by now.
We haven't even made continental achievement. Use Croatia as case study, Egypt improved their power grid in 3 with over 10MW but what has Buhari done?
I can see the influx of BMC on Nairaland. You BMCs can't fool me and brainwash me.
I want a great Nigeria but under Buhari,Nigeria is going backward.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by dollytino4real(f): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
n.a. wah bros
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:
I just so love the way this omokri guy is being ignored by those he targets. He is just too petty.

People are more focused on serious things his own is twitter.

Well I guess joblessness has consumed him because when he was in power he wasn't this active on twitter.
you have not opened any thread today for you 30k please minus 1k your balance is 29k
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
pryme:

every time oil was night during gej and low during pmb please and please the little buhari was given what did he show for if absolutely nothing ....please don't condone evil
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by obailala(m): 2:15am On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:
This is so petty.
What kind of disgraceful statement is this?
Coming from a pastor.
Yuck
What many dont understand is that the recent emergence of an agbero like Oshiomole as apc chairman has actually made some folks in the PDP fold very uncomfortable. In a space of less than 2 weeks, this is the second time pastor Omokri is unleashing an unprovoked/unsolicited attack on Oshiomole. There must be something he isn't comfortable about.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by MisterGrace: 3:48am On Aug 04, 2018
wink
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Babacele: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2018
obailala:

What many dont understand is that the recent emergence of an agbero like Oshiomole as apc chairman has actually made some folks in the PDP fold very uncomfortable. In a space of less than 2 weeks, this is the second time pastor Omokri is unleashing an unprovoked/unsolicited attack on Oshiomole. There must be something he isn't comfortable about.
you can say that again.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by deji17: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
By far, the duo of Reno and FFK would give those sitting on the fence as regards which party to support the push they need to fall into the APC side of the fence. A little lesson they've not learnt from 2015, a little they'd never learn.

By the way, FFK, Reno's brother, has this to say of him.. We've not forgotten. wink

A TREACHEROUS FILTHY SCUM PRETENDING TO BE A SERVANT OF GOD.

Hahahaha..FFK and Reno Omockery were fighting over who suck Fulani scrotum better... Shameless fools.
Re: How Can You Have A Face Like That And Not Be Friendly – Reno Omokri To Oshimole by Ezi1993(f): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hahahaha..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 / Anambra 2021: Anglicans, Pentecostals Team Up To Enthrone Obiano’s Successor / How FG Will Ease Covid-19 Restrictions In 5 Phases From May 18th To 10th August.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.