Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (48080 Views)

The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by franceezfresh: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
cytell56:

Na refuse dump!!!

Guy the management has really abandoned us
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by franceezfresh: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Sadiyaene post=69971963]Must they wait for the school to do everything? Can't they organise themselves to clean it up Lazy youth everywhere sad at the same time disgusting environment not healthy at all.[/quote

It's better you shut your mouth if you no get talk]

Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=franceezfresh post=70012030][/quote]

Lolz u make me laugh bellefu grin grin so I cannot express myself again embarassed
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by sekem: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Xander85:

[s]Where did this fool jump out from?

Did you read the initial post of the guy i quoted before jumping in because you just couldn't bear your darling APC being exposed for the fraud they are? Is that it?

This was the guys initial post that i responded to:

Your fellow idio/t was the first to turn the argument partisan, which prompted my asking him if Nigeria has progressed or retrogressed under his darling APC!

He implied Atiku is a thief and that PDP will loot the treasury given half a chance! Now can both of you tell me where and when Atiku was convicted of stealing anything?

Is it not a fact that a majority of the sods that make up APC today are former PDP members; a party you lot love to claim is corrupt as hell...robbed the country blind for 16 years....and who are markedly different from APC that's a party brimming with ideas, men of integrity and saints and angels? I asked him that if this be the case, how come that 3+ years into this administration of 'capable saints', we are yet to recover the billions of dollars you love to parrot was stolen by PDP for 16 years; how come the economic fortunes of the country are yet to reach the level PDP left it in 2015 since we now have a 'man of integrity' at the helm....kwarruption has been reduced (which invariably will mean more money for the treasury)....and for at least the past two budgets, oyel price has exceeded budgeted estimates?

Don't even get me started on the widespread insecurity which has now spread all over the country! Insecurity that was once centred mainly in the north-east, has now spread like wildfire and gripped the entire country! It's nature has morphed from being mainly boko haram inspired to now significantly include kidnapping for ransom; farmers/herdsmen clashes; banditry; ethnic-cleansing; headhunting; job-insecurity; the list is endless! Buhari and his inept clique of northern-muslim security chiefs look to be way in over their heads and can't seem to get a handle on things! Personally, i doubt the bastard even gives a fuc/k just so long as he can continue to answer 'president and commander in chief'! The one that really made me want to puke was how he was more interested in partisan-politics few weeks ago, holding meetings in Aso Rock on political strategy and such when some of his soldiers (murdered by the unforgiving yet 'technically defeated' bokos) were being buried! sad I mean, which president that has at heart the interest of those he leads does that?

You're a blithering fool for stating this:

You bastards convinced Nigerians that you're a better alternative to PDP, and common sense would suggest you made those promises after a careful study of the situation you're about to face if elected! So yapping about 'constraints' and such piffle just doesn't cut it! If you can't solve the countrys problems because of 'constraints' then you have no business seeking a second term....just get out of the kitchen if it's too hot for ya and let capable hands take over! In any case, some may want to argue that many of said constraints are of your own making!

Go tell the man on the street...all the millions that have lost their jobs...and all those that've committed suicide (you can use a babalawo for this one) that their fortunes are now better in this Buharis' second coming! You'd be lucky if they don't punch your face in![/s]

I can't even understand what warranted to all these insults you are throwing about to your father

I asked you a simple question was there ever a time we had it so good in Nigeria

Instead of trying to give me a reasonable answer, you resorted to insulting your father

Well, you can continue complaining and cussing and abusing but unfortunately for you, your life will still remain so _shitty for a very long time to come... and there's little or nothing you can do about that, most especially since you're this hopeless
Re: Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=franceezfresh post=70012030][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos / University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.