Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) (5140 Views)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Address your husband. He’s the one who will put an end to this.

If he didn’t encourage her, the first time she sent him an awkward text or photos would have been the last time.

What do you think was going on between them befor she left? You think nothing happened? She just moved and decided to start sending him private messages?

You’re an adult. Wake yourself up from your slumber and address the problem that’s living with you in the house. She’s just secondary. He’s the main issue

3 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by chronique(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2018
i didnt see your chat with her but if someone is flirting with your husband and you have warned her to stop and she refused to stop,i think you should report her to her hubby and not feel sorry for anything. if you are not careful,you wont know when you would become a single mom after losing your hubby to her. the fact that your hubby is encouraging her by not warning her to stop it,is a sign that he is interested in her.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Lloydfather(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Amanda333:
Pls mums and dads in the house, I just need ur advice, just tell me the truth if i should apologise to this woman or not. Sorry for the long story and grammatical errors

There is this certain woman, let me say her family and ours are friends. She probably speaks with my hubby b4 he married me. We all are living outside naija but last yr her hubby decided to send her and the kids down to Nigeria. Ever since then, this woman wont let my husband be. She calls her on daily basis, she chats her up on facebook, whatsapp, Imo etc and she will be calling her baby, nwa, papam etc, telling him i love, i miss you bla bla bla. she also send her pictures, sometimes she will bring out her tongue,snap and send the pics to my hubby, not only that she even send pictures of nude and sexy ladies all over my hubby's fone.

At first i kept quite but later i told hubby that am no longer comfortable with what is happening, he said he will tell woman to mind herself, which he did but the woman didn't stop. I decided to talk to the woman by myself since she is somehow my friend. I chatted her up via facebook and begged her to focus on her hubby and be sending all those pics to him, Infact i advised her as a friend and sis because i heard she is having little little issues with her man. She accepted my advise and thanked me yet she didn't want to stop instead she told my hubby to be deleting their chats and her pics/videos, when i saw that i was pained i have to tell her that am aware of what is still going one, that i thought she is a good friend but since she dont want my happiness, no problem she should continue. I ignored everything concerning her chats until one day i was browsing with hubby's fone, her messages started entering, "Hi dear, missing you, feel like hearing ur voice etc" then i lost it, i told her(via hubby's fone) to keep missing and feeling to hear his voice, let her not focus on his hubby and kids, i later called her senseless woman. After like two weeks the woman sent me one letter like that dat i have insulted her enough, that am selfish and jealous etc. I was so annoyed after reading her letter, i have to dish it back to her. We exchanged unpleasant words via messenger, Since then, am not so happy about the issue, i feel like telling her am sorry for the whole issue but one side of me is telling me that i shouldn't do that because she deserved what she got from me (honestly i insulted her so well despite the fact that she is my senior although she didnt want to respect herself). I am a peaceful being i hate keeping malice but this woman really pushed me, can u imagine sometimes she will be calling my hubby by 1 or 2 midnight.

NB: I don't want to tell her hubby whats going on because the man is a nice man, he is my hubby's friend he even came to our house last week Sunday and he respects me alot, he even told me that he want to bring his wife back because she has being misbehaving ever since she travelled to naija.

pls i want you guys to advice me, should i tell her sorry or should i 4get her and let our malice continue, I have some of her messages to hubby on my fone but wont send it here because i may see the story somewhere else like igboist and co and hubby is in Igboist

Thanks for ur advice
Sorry for a loose harlot that want to destroy ur marriage.
If u do that u have automatically given her free license to do the unthinkable.

U did well by not telling her hubby. But u need to do a lot of work on ur man to stop those unless conversations with her before his friend knew he was cheating with his wife.
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Fourwinds: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=Amanda333 post=69952006][/quote]hmmmmmm....your husband must have chop her snail before he married you....

ooohhh yummy yummies
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
cococandy:
Address your husband. He’s the one who will put an end to this.

If he didn’t encourage her, the first time she sent him an awkward text or photos would have been the last time.

What do you think was going on between them befor she left? You think nothing happened? She just moved and decided to start sending him private messages?

You’re an adult. Wake yourself up from your slumber and address the problem that’s living with you in the house. She’s just secondary. He’s the main issue
you don't want to say it as it is...

the husband must have chop her snail you know
Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by sinie: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
I blame your husband, I feel in some ways he is encouraging it...

If anybody should make sure it STOPS completely it should be your husband and not you; so talk to him..

I had an encounter like that once. There is this colleague of my husband, apparently they must have had something in the past; I dont know and frankly I did not care. Anyway she started a small buisness and the products is something we use regularly in our home so we were patronising her. whenever we needed it hubby will send her a wats app chat and she would supply it, we would then transfer her money to her. sometimes I would be the one sending her messages with hubby's phone.

One day after I requested the product ( using hubby's phone) she assured me she would supply it; next thing to my greatest shock series of messages started entering hubby's phone from her... The talk was plenty but the gist of it was she loved him in the past, he did not treat her well despite that uptill now she is still in love with him. bla bla bla.. This lady is married ohh...

The first thing i thought was that it has to be a mistake because I have always know her as hubby's colleague. so I asked him; Did you date...? he said No!! I gave him the phone and said why is she sending these messages Anyway let's skip the explanations but my hubby took it up immediately and called her and started asking her why she should be sending him such messages bla bla bla. she apologised...

Needless to say we dont patronise her again. I saw her chats asking why he doesnt place order anymore that she has said she is sorry and it wont happen again, Hubby did not even reply her..

Forgive my long story ooo.. but I just wanted to illistrate. Why will the lady keep sending messages if somehow your husband is not encouraging her? so the person you should be quarelling with is your husband and not the lady...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) by Konquest: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amanda333:
Pls mums and dads in the house, I just need ur advice, just tell me the truth if i should apologise to this woman or not. Sorry for the long story and grammatical errors

There is this certain woman, let me say her family and ours are friends. She probably speaks with my hubby b4 he married me. We all are living outside naija but last yr her hubby decided to send her and the kids down to Nigeria. Ever since then, this woman wont let my husband be. She calls her on daily basis, she chats her up on facebook, whatsapp, Imo etc and she will be calling her baby, nwa, papam etc, telling him i love, i miss you bla bla bla. she also send her pictures, sometimes she will bring out her tongue,snap and send the pics to my hubby, not only that she even send pictures of nude and sexy ladies all over my hubby's fone.

At first i kept quite but later i told hubby that am no longer comfortable with what is happening, he said he will tell woman to mind herself, which he did but the woman didn't stop. I decided to talk to the woman by myself since she is somehow my friend. I chatted her up via facebook and begged her to focus on her hubby and be sending all those pics to him, Infact i advised her as a friend and sis because i heard she is having little little issues with her man. She accepted my advise and thanked me yet she didn't want to stop instead she told my hubby to be deleting their chats and her pics/videos, when i saw that i was pained i have to tell her that am aware of what is still going one, that i thought she is a good friend but since she dont want my happiness, no problem she should continue. I ignored everything concerning her chats until one day i was browsing with hubby's fone, her messages started entering, "Hi dear, missing you, feel like hearing ur voice etc" then i lost it, i told her(via hubby's fone) to keep missing and feeling to hear his voice, let her not focus on his hubby and kids, i later called her senseless woman. After like two weeks the woman sent me one letter like that dat i have insulted her enough, that am selfish and jealous etc. I was so annoyed after reading her letter, i have to dish it back to her. We exchanged unpleasant words via messenger, Since then, am not so happy about the issue, i feel like telling her am sorry for the whole issue but one side of me is telling me that i shouldn't do that because she deserved what she got from me (honestly i insulted her so well despite the fact that she is my senior although she didnt want to respect herself). I am a peaceful being i hate keeping malice but this woman really pushed me, can u imagine sometimes she will be calling my hubby by 1 or 2 midnight.

NB: I don't want to tell her hubby whats going on because the man is a nice man, he is my hubby's friend he even came to our house last week Sunday and he respects me alot, he even told me that he want to bring his wife back because she has being misbehaving ever since she travelled to naija.

pls i want you guys to advice me, should i tell her sorry or should i 4get her and let our malice continue, I have some of her messages to hubby on my fone but wont send it here because i may see the story somewhere else like igboist and co and hubby is in Igboist

Thanks for ur advice
^^^^^
^^^^^
I love your maturity... by not sending hired assasins
after that other woman.

Let your hubby keep off cause he's still into the
lady... but stay safe so the other lady doesn't
start plotting to take revenge against you
through hiring of someone to harm you.
Infatuation from a cheating woman can be
very destructive!

Just my 2 cents.

All the best.
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Woman CARRY Her Husband? / Where To Buy Pure Natural Bee Honey In Lagos:08139458588 / Will You Love To Adopt Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.