Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together (62543 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Yomit71(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
see the best squad in the world come next season

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Lawses: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Husband and wifey
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by kindnyce(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Speechless cool
Next!
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by SweetBwoy: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
kiss NCANkiss
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by sekem: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
From their faces you'll just know that one of them is not enjoying the whole thing with the face she's trying to hide the frown. shocked
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Icon79(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

O pari o

Jay5mie:
Afonjas never disappoint grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by karimusaa: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Moji Solar-Wilson who hails from Ijero-Ekiti in Ekiti State, got married to her lesbian partner in 2017. She shared the new photo of them on her IG page this morning.
''When you walk in love and with love, life becomes breathless'' she wrote

Gist From Zenithnaija.com
More Below

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lesbian-lady-moji-solar-wilson-shares-new-photo-with-her-wife/

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by dahnimoh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
How does it improve our life on Niraland?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Abfinest007(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
she is missing.on the last day when GOD will say all men should go to one side then she will realize d difference

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
AFONJA AJOKA

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by SisiStar007: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
boolet:

I bow for your analysis ooo cheesy
Well my ma'am taught me well grin grin I could teach you too tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by chizzy161(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
That is not Moji's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Neyoor:
It's their life now.. . ... .... Good luck to them.

After all, women are kuku more than men in this world before. Even they continue marrying each other. There would still be some left for men to marry and even toy with.

cheesy

Hello there.smiley
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by okerekeikpo: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afonja and wrong example ehn, e dey their blood sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
omooba969:
They look peaceful. cool

To you se bi undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by boolet: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
SisiStar007:

Well my ma'am taught me well grin grin I could teach you too tongue tongue
Abeg teach me.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Bawizzo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
All i c is 2 cunts with dick phobia... But, wetin happen 2 14yrs?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by notoriousbabe: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Which one of the is prick and which one is pussssssssssy.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
2 confused people. u imagine, if one is in d mood and d other is seeing her period, d have to wait.
lol
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by anyicash(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chei

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
cheesy

Hello there.smiley

Hi smiley wink
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by naijacentric(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jay5mie:
Afonjas never disappoint grin
mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by naijacentric(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Afonja...Keep disgracing Nigeria since 1960.

If no be bobrisky na this or one homo lessy thing.Tufiakwa
mumu
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Dammylois(f): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
TUFIAKWA
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Good for them, since they are both ugly, let them suck each others pussy till death

what were u excepting before? Yorubas are ugly naturally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by LastSurvivor11: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
fergie001:

Baba chill...it's not tribe-dependent...

Whatever rocks their boat,good luck 2 them...

Truly it's not a tribe thing but whatever rocks their boat is unacceptable due to the decadence it will bring to our society..
One question for those old fools, what could have been their fate if their mothers were like them..
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by jokaka89: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
HER WIFE OR IS HIS WIFE?
BECAUSE I NO UNDERSTAND O
[Qquote author=AcuraZDX post=69952366]Moji Solar-Wilson who hails from Ijero-Ekiti in Ekiti State, got married to her lesbian partner in 2017. She shared the new photo of them on her IG page this morning.
''When you walk in love and with love, life becomes breathless'' she wrote

Gist From Zenithnaija.com
More Below

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lesbian-lady-moji-solar-wilson-shares-new-photo-with-her-wife/

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by oomar(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
hopeless dictorted women even a man will not desire this ugly face talkless of their body
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Neyoor:

Hi smiley wink
I like your view of life. So Straight and Simple. Is that who you truly are? smiley
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by fergie001: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Truly it's not a tribe thing but whatever rocks their boat is unacceptable due to the decadence it will bring to our society..
One question for those old fools, what could have been their fate if their mothers were like them..
My dear,what will you do to them?
Who will enforce the laws?
We are in Nigeria oooo...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by FitnesScientist: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
Put the homosexuals death, but spare the rest . angry

Get your knives ready... go and kill these ones also.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together by Toks2008(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nothing can replace the real thing...and I even wonder why they use man like kini to do themselves...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.